Subject: [Mgs] A couple pictures from yesterday

From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 17:04:23 -0500

Hi Friends,

Here are a couple of pictures from work done yesterday.

The first is the glove box with new liner ready to install.  I just
need to buy some non-wetting fabric glue.  Perhaps I already
referenced this picture.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130409_175845.jpg

The next picture is of the driver's door with a protective coat of
rust-ending primer.  This is the end of the experiment.  I am
satisfied that we can make a very nice paint presentation.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130411_163345.jpg

Not pictured is the upper steering column support.  I removed it in
order to take the under-dash trim out (complete with mouse nests).
The support is now cleaned and repainted black.

-rick
PS: I'm fighting the urge to reassemble the dash.  The new vinyl has
arrived and all the trim is ready.  The only thing still outstanding
is a new chrome trim ring to put under the horn push.  The original is
decayed beyond tasteful reuse.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]