Subject: Re: [Mgs] Foam:

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 14:23:13 GMT

The seat foam is set on the diaphragm or straps, then the cover is pulled
over the foam and the sides wrapped under the frame tubing.
  The sides are then fastened onto the frame tubing with spring clips that are
easy to install and only mildly difficult to remove. MGs did not use those
evil hog-ring clips that puncture the fabric.  There are 20-22 of these spring
clips per seat bottom, so the material cam be tensioned and adjusted
perfectly.
Bob

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Foam:
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 10:08:19 -0000

Standard procedure is to pull the sides down to remove all the slack.

PaulH.
  ----- Original Message -----
  Yeah but if you remove an inch the foam won't fill the cover completely.
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]