Subject: Re: [Mgs] ZDDP

From: John Di Fede <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 18:07:57 -0500

I use Shell Rotella oil.   Originally designed for diesel engines it has
increased levels of ZDDP.  It is available in gallon containers in your
local auto store or at Wal-Mart.

John DiFede

1973 MGB
***
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Duvall Video Productions <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:25:32 -0600

Marketers will sell you anything they think you will buy.....   break in an
engine to harden cam and tappets with break in oil and forget it.....

A couple of GM engineers wrote this peer reviewed paper
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]