Subject: [Mgs] Rod & Spanner stained glass

From: Larry Colen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:34:53 -0700

Back in college Paul Kile and I used to call our house the Rod & Spanner.  We
even had a crest for the house, which eventually being partial inspiration for
the SOL crest.  My girlfriend just commissioned someone to do the crest in
stained glass. I'm quite stoked.

Here's a picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8101962183/in/set-72157631803581942

>From the set:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157631803581942/

--
Larry Colen [email-masked] sent from i4est
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Max Heim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 17:48:38 -0700

That's very cool!

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149
If you're near Menlo Park, CA,
it's the primer red one with chrome wires
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]