Subject: [Mgs] Sweet!

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 10:59:04 -0600

I finally took the time to sit down and focus on the Team.Net archiving 
problem.
It seems to be working once again.  Click on the archive link and check 
it out.
There are still some problems, like the "prev" and "next" buttons, but 
the basic
functionality is there, the archives are getting updated every hour.   
It will be
a while before I get all the missing mail back in there, should be done 
sometime
during the week.

And feel free to click on the links for the Google ads, I could use a 
few pennies
and nickles for a celebratory beverage.  Maybe an Epic Spiral Jetty IPA 
or a some
of their Imperial Red...

mjb.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]