Subject: [Mgs] Fwd: [.H.ealeys] No Healey content but absolutely BRILLIANT.

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 12:48:02 -0500

WOW ! ! !   There are several others on same page worth watching <VBG> 
if you like "Warbirds" ! !

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Healeys] No Healey content but absolutely BRILLIANT.
Date: 	Sat, 27 Oct 2012 12:18:50 -0400
From: 	Michael Salter
To: 	[email-masked]

Amazing what the combination of American financing and Kiwi ingenuity 
can achieve.
Turn up the sound and enjoy those Merlins!!

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/warbird-flies-again-video-5108120 --

Michael Salter *I have BJ8 water pump kits!!* 
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 09:34:53 -0000

Brilliant!  Now that's another one I'd really like to see and hear, after 
the Vampire and Vulcan earlier this year.

PaulH.

----- Original Message ----- 

[email-masked]