Subject: [Mgs] Passing of Rick Brown

From: "Rick Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:16:58 -0400

This is to inform you that Rick Brown, a member of this list, a long time MG
enthusiast and the long term webmaster for NAMGAR, AMGCR and some local
websites, passed away on Monday, September 10, 2012 after fighting a long
bout with cancer.  

Funeral services will be on Friday September 14th at: Brewer and Sons
Funeral Home, 1190 S. Broad St. Brooksville, Florida 34601 ph:1-800-722-6451
at ten o'clock a.m.

Mass services will follow at St Anthony's RC Church, Rt. 50 Brooksville
Florida at twelve thirty p.m.

Immediately following the church service a motorcade of British cars will
proceed to his burial at The National Veterans Cemetery in Bushnell Florida.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:43:39 -0400 (EDT)

Rick also served as webmaster for NAMGBR as well a the North American  
Council of M.G.Registers.
 
The M.G. community has lost a great enthusiast.
 
Please remember Rick on Friday.....drive your M.G.....and turn on your  
headlamps in his memory!
 
rick ingram
Executive Director
North American Council of M.G. Registers

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 11  Sep 2012 21:16:58 -0400
From: "Rick Brown"  <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mgs]  Passing of Rick Brown

This is to inform you that Rick Brown, a  member of this list, a long time 
MG
enthusiast and the long term webmaster  for NAMGAR, AMGCR and some local
websites, passed away on Monday, September  10, 2012 after fighting a long
bout with cancer.   

Funeral services will be on Friday September 14th at: Brewer and  Sons
Funeral Home, 1190 S. Broad St. Brooksville, Florida 34601  
ph:1-800-722-6451
at ten o'clock a.m.

Immediately following the church service a motorcade of British cars  will
proceed to his burial at The National Veterans Cemetery in Bushnell  
Florida.

------------------------------
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]