Subject: Re: [Mgs] Spin On Filters (Again)

From: Barney Gaylord <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:28:12 -0500

For original type filter insert cartridge see here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/engine/of100a1.htm

Spin-on adapter would be an aftermarket fitment for the 1964 model.
See here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/engine/of100b.htm
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/engine/of100b1.htm

At 03:07 PM 9/21/2012 -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
>.... I would like to know the correct Napa Gold Filter number to fit 
>the adapter on my 1964 MGB.  It is impossible to see it from 
>above  or below and I want to pick one up and avoid making two 
>trips. I recall this being a topic of discussion some time ago. ....
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 20:02:28 -0500

<< On 9/21/2012 2:07 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

Sorry for this repititious post.......>>

NO you are NOT Frank, LAZY = YEP ! ! !

Whilst Barney's "Reply Post:" IS spot-on, it should NOT have been 
necessary to bother him with such a MUNDANE and BEATEN-TO-DEATH 
subject, Frank ! ! !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The FOURTH line at bottom of EVERY List Post IS:
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive ---> mgs --->threads ---> search 
for NAPA Filters =

    Results:

    References: [ NAPA: 736 ] [ Filters: 1495 ]

*Total 117 documents matching your query.
*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geeesh, 'nuf said ? ! ?*
*

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:  Not sure if that POS Outlook Express has a Spell Check, but YOU 
'need' one - LOL ! !
PPS: For you own good go to http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/ and D/L ---> 
install the FREE
[I repeat, FREE <G>] eMail program "Thunderbird" ! ! ! WAY, WAY 
'safer' and HAS "Spel-CheK" --- LOL ! ! !
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]