Subject: [Mgs] Pilot bushing for a ford tranny on an MGB?

From: Larry Colen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:40:26 -0700

After far too many years, I've finally gotten through enough of the other todo
lists to start work on putting my MGBGT back on the road.  I'm trying to go
through the boxes and piles of parts and figure out what I need, what is lost
and so forth.  It seems that one of the missing items is the pilot bushing for
the Ford 5-speed conversion.   Does anyone off hand know of a good source of a
replacement?  or the dimensions in case I need to fab one?

On the off chance that anyone is within driving distance of the Santa Cruz
mountains and would find it entertaining to go through a ridiculous amount of
spares for MGBs (and Miatas), and possibly pick up some good deals on parts I
don't need for the project, I could use some help in the process of picking
and sorting, especially since a few months back I got a call from a friend who
desperately needed to clear out of his storage locker the next day and had a
small truckload of MGB parts that he needed to find a home for lest he have to
throw them out.

--
Larry Colen [email-masked] sent from i4est
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]