Subject: [Mgs] wx changing

From: Rick Lindsay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 05:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Friends,

Long time, no type.  No longer owning an MG keeps me pretty quiet these days.
Still, after the first of the year I may be helping a friend rebuild/restore
his Midget. That should be fun.  Just putting the metric tools away will be a
treat.  :-P

If you will allow an off-marque comment or two I'll tell you my near-field
plans.

We've had a couple of days where the mercury has avoided the 90s and that has
me thinking about the TR3.  As any of you living in the deep south know, our
open sports cars are often more enjoyable on dry winter days than on
unbearably hot, sun drenched summer days.  That is certainly the case here in
Houston, Texas.  And I have lived here long enough now that a couple of cooler
days has me thinking about open motoring.  Problem is that my TR3 has a dead
fuel pump.  Well, that and the fact that it is a Triumph.  :-P

The weather has discouraged me from changing the pump but now I find myself
pondering the job.  Parts are already in hand but today is already booked.
 Next weekend (almost) for sure!

What are your plans / projects?  I miss you guys...

-rick, in sunny Houston
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]