Subject: [Mgs] Getting a start on sorting those parts

From: Larry Colen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:36:23 -0700

I spent yesterday taking the parts off the shelves, replacing the particle
board shelves and started photographing the parts as I put them away.  I made
decent progress on the project, and have at least gotten most of the "big
parts" that were on those shelves.

Here are the extra parts so far:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157631274332080/

--
Larry Colen [email-masked] sent from i4est
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:56:11 -0400

Is that all? Consider yourself lucky if that's all you have! My spare parts 
consist of the entire second floor of my shop and most of the first florr 
not occupied by my MGs stored there with my Triumph Bonneville. The rest is 
outside my shop under a tarp!
Frank Krajewski
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Larry Colen" <[email-masked]>
To: "MG List" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 2:36 PM
Subject: [Mgs] Getting a start on sorting those parts

> --> 

[email-masked]

---

From: Max Heim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:55:52 -0700

Find any rebuildable HS-4s in that pile? I see you have enough Lucas
distributors to black out the west coast.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149
If you're near Menlo Park, CA,
it's the primer red one with chrome wires

[email-masked]