Subject: Re: [Mgs] air pump question for a 70

From: Allen Hess <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 15:48:25 -0400

I have a '71 MGB. When I first got it, it backfired when shifting.  
Determined that was due to a bad "gulp valve". So took of the belt,  
disconnected and plugged the hoses and all was fine. This car was very  
original and so later on I got a new gulp valve. Hooked everything  
back up and it was good for a few months. Started to backfire again  
and I gave up. Once again I disconnected the air pump system but it's  
still on the car. As they say "you mileage may vary" . . .

19th Annual British Motorcar Gathering
All-British car show hosted by the Keystone Region MG Club
Sunday, June 10, 2012 | Reservoir Park, Hellertown, Pa.

http://www.keystonemg.com/hellertown.html
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]