Subject: Re: [Mgs] Project for Barney ? ! ?

From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 17:01:13 -0400

I'm no accident reconstruction specialist, but I'm guessing that 
something fell on the car while it was parked.  At least that's what 
I'm going to keep telling myself.  I wonder if any of the heavy 
equipment in the background played a part in the incident.  As for 
parting it out, you really think you could get $2500 out of that?

-Steve Trovato
[email-masked]

At 01:15 AM 4/28/2012, Barney Gaylord wrote:
>Obviously someone got killed in that one.  I'd like to see a video 
>of that accident, just to see what caused all the body damage.  It 
>looks like a mostly complete car.  Pity the frame is bent.  Would 
>make a nice kit car if you chuck the body.  If it was closer to home 
>I might turn it into $2500 in parts.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Charles Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 17:43:16 -0500

A little like what Tim Taylor did to Jill's Chevy Nomad on Home 
Improvement?

Charles Hill

On 5/2/2012 4:01 PM, Steven Trovato wrote:
>> Obviously someone got killed in that one.  I'd like to see a video of 
>> that accident, just to see what caused all the body damage.  It looks 
>> like a mostly complete car.  Pity the frame is bent.  Would make a 
>> nice kit car if you chuck the body.  If it was closer to home I might 
>> turn it into $2500 in parts.

[email-masked]