Subject: Re: [Mgs] Fuel Pump

From: Elliott and Martha DeGraff <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 14:04:22 -0400

I know this has been discussed in the past, but does anyone have any 
(positive/negative) recent experience with replacement fuel pumps for a 
'71 MGB?  My rebuilt engine has just started breakin on a test stand, 
and I need a reliable fuel pump for installation in the car.

Elliott DeGraff
71Bs - one driver and one in restoration
72B - next project
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:27:53 -0400

I tried a couple but cannot remember which except one was a Facet.  I 
ended up with a good old (new actually) SU.  They give that 
comforting tick and have been around before the ark.  I have had them 
in my cars since 1953 and never had one bother.

At 02:04 PM 4/21/2012, Elliott and Martha DeGraff wrote:
>(positive/negative) recent experience with replacement fuel pumps 
>for a '71 MGB?  My rebuilt engine has just started breakin on a test 
>stand, and I need a reliable fuel pump for installation in the car.
>
>Elliott DeGraff
>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

Regards

Barrie
[email-masked]
705-721-9060 

[email-masked]