Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 59, Issue 20

From: Glenn Schnittke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 19:49:13 -0500

The government is supposed to be a referee, not a player. How well do 
you think it would have gone over for the NFL  to step in and decide 
that the Cleveland Browns should have won the last Super Bowl and they 
just 'get' the trophy even though they weren't in the game? Losing is 
supposed to be a part of life. Iacocca paid HIS note back before it was 
due but shouldn't have gotten it either.

That said, whatever I might think of the Chicoms making MG's now, I note 
with a sad tinge of satisfaction that they aren't making Triumphs.

Glenn

On 4/21/2012 1:00 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> Subject: Re: [Mgs] Was MG Icon Now Detroit Rant
> Message-ID:<[email-masked]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>
> The only problem I have with loaning GM money is that they don't seem to
> be paying it back now that they're "returned to profitability."
>
> CR
>
> On 4/19/2012 5:03 PM, Larry Daniels wrote:
>> >  We also had somebody saying that GM was "saved by someone stupidly loaning
>> >  money" even though a company was saved and returned to profitability while
>> >  saving who knows how many jobs in how many countries.  I wonder how many
>> >  people had a problem with that.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:32:43 -0400

ummmm! Hello, they will never make Triumphs just as they will never 
make MGs.  Just Chinese copies :-).     hey, my emicon thing is not working !

At 08:49 PM 4/21/2012, Glenn Schnittke wrote:
>The government is supposed to be a referee, not a player. How well 
>do you think it would have gone over for the NFL  to step in and 
>decide that the Cleveland Browns should have won the last Super Bowl 
>and they just 'get' the trophy even though they weren't in the game? 
>Losing is supposed to be a part of life. Iacocca paid HIS note back 
>before it was due but shouldn't have gotten it either.
>
>That said, whatever I might think of the Chicoms making MG's now, I 
>note with a sad tinge of satisfaction that they aren't making Triumphs.
>
>Glenn
>
>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

Regards

Barrie
[email-masked]
705-721-9060 

[email-masked]