Subject: [Mgb-v8] Speedbleeders

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 10:15:59 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6129666719524976450==
 boundary="------------D6236129D4742CDAAB39EE6C"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------D6236129D4742CDAAB39EE6C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello members,

After spending a lot of time bleeding my brakes I decided to buy 
Speedbleeders.  Can anyone tell me what size the brakes nipples are the 
1970 MGB GT back and front(discs}?   Hopefully someone has installed 
them on their MGB ???  Are there other brands of these bleeders?

Cheers
Barrie

--------------D6236129D4742CDAAB39EE6C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font size="-1"><font face="Arial">Hello members, <br>
        <br>
        After spending a lot of time bleeding my brakes I decided to buy
        Speedbleeders.  Can anyone tell me what size the brakes nipples
        are the 1970 MGB GT back and front(discs}?   Hopefully someone
        has installed them on their MGB ???  Are there other brands of
        these bleeders?<br>
        <br>
        Cheers<br>
        Barrie<br>
      </font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------D6236129D4742CDAAB39EE6C--

--===============6129666719524976450==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6129666719524976450==--