Subject: [Mgb-v8] Sweatshirt

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:45:03 -0500

Hello folks,

Several years ago I had  sweatshirts made with "MGB V8" on the front 
with a very attractive stylised image of the front of the car as used 
on a Moss catalogue (they gave me permission).   On the back it has 
the specifications of the V8.  They went like hot cakes except for 
one "Nottingham" green XXL one.  Does anyone want it?    It is only 
US$20 plus postage.  I hate it just sitting here unloved.   Images on request.

Regards
Barrie
Barrie Robinson
Aston Martin Feltham Club
[email-masked]
www.AMFClub.com
                                 Go with the flow - but paddle hard  
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive