Subject: Re: [Mgb-v8] Chromium Plating

From: "Ficalora, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 21:46:08 +0000

Hi Barrie -

I gave up on the local platers around my area (Houston TX).  I send things to
Advanced Plating in Tennessee now.  They are well known in the hot rod
community & do great work.  Bottom line though, getting something re-plated is
not cheap!

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Mgb-v8 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Barrie
Robinson
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 4:11 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Mgb-v8] Chromium Plating

Lady & Gentlemen,

My chrome is somewhat tatty.  Can anyone recommend reasonable but good plater.
The Canadian ones are getting very  very expensive.  My MGB  was done for $300
but is now quoted at $600.  Anyone used China?

Regards,
Barrie

Barrie Robinson                         Go with the flow - but paddle hard
MGB GT V8 in concours condition
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII under restoration www.AMFClub.com www.britcot.com
www.vectisgroup.ca [email-masked] Barrie, Ontario
705-721-9060
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgb-v8/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive