Subject: [Mgb-v8] Chicago area Brit parts meet

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:16:13 -0500

Hi everybody.  It's that time again. The Chicagoland MG group is doing 
their annual swap meet - www.britishcarswap.info.  This is a good event 
and unique in that it ends very early in the day.  Listed to run until 
4(?) vendors are usually packing up by  or so.  Buy early, buy often. If 
anyone need items from us, especially heavy items such as engines, 
transmissions, etc., please let me know. We will bring them out.  FREE 
SHIPPING IS GOOD!!! Thanks for your time. Ted

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive