Subject: [Mgb-v8] Smith & Jaeger parts

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:11:54 -0500

Quite a few years ago Canadian Smith Instruments sold all their stock 
to a chap called Ted Sapieja of Alfa Instruments, Torono.  Many years 
later he was confined to a nursing home by his daughter and his huge 
stock was sold to someone in Calgary.  Then 4000 pieces of gauges etc 
were bought by someone out of Ohio and subsequently he 
disappeared.   Anyone heard of someone who fits this Ohio 
profile.............I mean 4000 Smith/Jaeger gauges plus spare 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Barrie Robinson
[email-masked]
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8  in great nick
Aston Martin 1957 DB 2/4 MkII under restoration
www.britishv8.org/MG/BarrieRobinson.htm
www.britcot.com
www.AMFClub.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive