Subject: [Mgb-v8] What BHP

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 10:22:30 -0400

Hello folks,

I am just wondering if anyone can give me an estimate of what BHP my 
Rover 3.5L is putting out.  I did see a table a long while back that 
gave one some idea of what feature gave what.  The engine came from 
Rpi in the UK but I have no details related to their installing stuff 
I ordered.  It was one of the motors that was from the UK Ministry of 
Defence and thus were built with typical money no object mentality.
My Rover 3.5L V8 has high compression pistons, mild cam , Edelbrock 
(Weber) 1404 carb, large bore 4-2-1 exhaust manifold with 2.25 inch 
secondary and exhaust.  Custom exhaust which sounds great !
I know this is an impossible request but I would appreciate some 
ideas of what I am putting out .

Regards,
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
MGB GT V8 in concours condition
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII under restoration
www.AMFClub.com
www.britcot.com
www.vectisgroup.ca
[email-masked]
Barrie, Ontario
705-721-9060 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive