Subject: [Mgb-v8] Magazines

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 11:54:00 -0500

I have years and years of Classic and Sportscar magazines of which I 
am getting rid.  I tried to donate them but they will not accept 
stuff over a year old !! Ebay is out as is other such outlets.   So 
before they go, if anyone wants any particular month back quite a 
while - let me know.

Regards,

Barrie Robinson
[email-masked]
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8  in great nick
Aston Martin 1957 DB 2/4 MkII under restoration
www.britishv8.org/MG/BarrieRobinson.htm
www.britcot.com
www.AMFClub.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive