Subject: Re: [Healeys] big Healey new steering box

From: Richard Mayor via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2026 15:55:30 -0700

--===============0182047501919566398==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-87DCCDDD-6B78-4C35-99A1-5935914DF1CF
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

And we all know that Jeremy Welch would never misrepresent anything.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 21, 2026, at 3:10=E2=80=AFPM, s.hutchings via Healeys <healeys@auto=
x.team.net> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> Well Bob, we all know that not everything is "evident on the bench"!
> Load tends to change things.
>=20
> Stephen BJ8
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Sent from my Galaxy
>=20
>=20
> -------- Original message --------
> From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
> Date: 2026-06-21 4:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] big Healey new steering box
>=20
> AHS has a  video showing the assembly of one of their boxes. You can
> clearly see 'DWM' on the top cover (sorry, don't have a link and it's
> been a few years).
>=20
> Here's a story: I got a call from Jeremy Welch himself and he said, in
> so many words "You Americans are full of it." The hard spot isn't
> evident on the bench.
>=20
> bs
>=20
> On 6/21/2026 10:26 AM, Stephen Hutchings via Healeys wrote:
> > I=E2=80=99d like to hear more about this too.
> > AH Spares has one as well as DW.
> > I wonder whether there would be any advantage to the high ratio box. It m=
ay not be practical for parking, etc.
> > I guess the main question is -How much slop is taken up, given it is sti=
ll a cam and peg design.
> >
> > I have an odd phenomenon with my car in that it sometimes feels tighter t=
han others, and it doesn=E2=80=99t seem to have anything to do with how warm=
 or cool it is.
> > (Lube level is good.)
> >
> > Stephen, BJ8
> >
> >> On Jun 20, 2026, at 1:34=E2=80=AFPM, Ken Freese via Healeys <healeys@au=
tox.team.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Are there any negatives to the new steering boxes aside from the cost?
> >> Ken Freese
> >> 65 BJ8
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> >> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> >>
> >> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/ar=
chive/healeys
> >>
> >> [email-masked]
> >> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
> >>
> >> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/s.hut=
[email-masked]
> >>
> > _______________________________________________
> > Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> > Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> >
> > Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/arc=
hive/healeys
> >
> > [email-masked]
> > http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
> >
> > Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/bspide=
[email-masked]
> >
>=20
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archi=
ve/healeys
>=20
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/s.hutchi=
[email-masked]
>=20
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archi=
ve/healeys
>=20
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/boyracer=
[email-masked]
>=20

--Apple-Mail-87DCCDDD-6B78-4C35-99A1-5935914DF1CF
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html class=3D"apple-mail-supports-explicit-dark-mode"><head><meta http-equi=
v=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body dir=3D=
"auto">And we all know that Jeremy Welch would never misrepresent anything.<=
div><br id=3D"lineBreakAtBeginningOfSignature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my=
 iPad</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Jun 21, 2026, a=
t 3:10=E2=80=AFPM, s.hutchings via Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wr=
ote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=
=BB=BF<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-=
8"><div dir=3D"auto">Well Bob, we all know that not everything is "evident o=
n the bench"!</div><div dir=3D"auto">Load tends to change things.</div><div d=
ir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Stephen BJ8</div><div dir=3D"auto"><=
br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div id=3D"=
composer_signature" dir=3D"auto"><div style=3D"font-size:12px;color:#575757"=
 dir=3D"auto">Sent from my Galaxy</div></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><di=
v><br></div><div align=3D"left" dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-size:100%;color:#=
000000"><div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: Bob Spidell v=
ia Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; </div><div>Date: 2026-06-21  4:34 P=
M  (GMT-05:00) </div><div>To: [email-masked] </div><div>Subject: Re:=
 [Healeys] big Healey new steering box </div><div><br></div></div>AHS has a&=
nbsp; video showing the assembly of one of their boxes. You can <br>clearly s=
ee 'DWM' on the top cover (sorry, don't have a link and it's <br>been a few y=
ears).<br><br>Here's a story: I got a call from Jeremy Welch himself and he s=
aid, in <br>so many words "You Americans are full of it." The hard spot isn'=
t <br>evident on the bench.<br><br>bs<br><br>On 6/21/2026 10:26 AM, Stephen H=
utchings via Healeys wrote:<br>&gt; I=E2=80=99d like to hear more about this=
 too.<br>&gt; AH Spares has one as well as DW.<br>&gt; I wonder whether ther=
e would be any advantage to the high ratio box. It may not be practical for p=
arking, etc.<br>&gt; I guess the main question is -How much slop is taken up=
, given it is still a cam and peg design.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; I have an odd phen=
omenon with my car in that it sometimes feels tighter than others, and it do=
esn=E2=80=99t seem to have anything to do with how warm or cool it is.<br>&g=
t; (Lube level is good.)<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Stephen, BJ8<br>&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; On=
 Jun 20, 2026, at 1:34=E2=80=AFPM, Ken Freese via Healeys &lt;healeys@autox.=
team.net&gt; wrote:<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Are there any negatives to the n=
ew steering boxes aside from the cost?<br>&gt;&gt; Ken Freese<br>&gt;&gt; 65=
 BJ8<br>&gt;&gt; _______________________________________________<br>&gt;&gt;=
 Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt;&gt; Suggested annu=
al donation&nbsp; $12.75<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Archive: http://www.team.ne=
t/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt=
;&gt; [email-masked]<br>&gt;&gt; http://autox.team.net/mailman/listi=
nfo/healeys<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.ne=
t/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt; _______=
________________________________________<br>&gt; Support Team.Net http://www=
.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt; Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br>&gt;=
<br>&gt; Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.ne=
t/archive/healeys<br>&gt;<br>&gt; [email-masked]<br>&gt; http://auto=
x.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: http=
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<br>&gt;<br><b=
r>_______________________________________________<br>Support Team.Net http:/=
/www.team.net/donate.html<br>Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br><br>A=
rchive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/=
healeys<br><br>[email-masked]<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listi=
nfo/healeys<br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options=
/healeys/[email-masked]<br><br><span>_______________________________=
________________</span><br><span>Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate=
.html</span><br><span>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75</span><br><span=
></span><br><span>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://auto=
x.team.net/archive/healeys</span><br><span></span><br><span>[email-masked]=
am.net</span><br><span>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</span>=
<br><span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/options/healeys/[email-masked]</span><br><span></span><br></div></bl=
ockquote></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-87DCCDDD-6B78-4C35-99A1-5935914DF1CF--

--===============0182047501919566398==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0182047501919566398==--

---

From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2026 18:03:08 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7625360138471139776==
 boundary="------------iC70c8WhmpoRh5OcHttrF5Qv"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------iC70c8WhmpoRh5OcHttrF5Qv
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I've only had the one contact with him so I really couldn't say; their 
support people were helpful. I've been happy with the products from 
them--steering box included--cam, pistons, valves, etc.

Side note: On one of the 'Wheeler Dealers' episodes Mike went to the 
Omega piston factory (I have them in my BJ8). I expected a modern 
factory; they're in what I'd call an 'Old English workshop.'

bs

On 6/21/2026 3:55 PM, Richard Mayor via Healeys wrote:
>> On Jun 21, 2026, at 3:10 PM, s.hutchings via Healeys 
>> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> 
>> > I’d like to hear more about this too.
>> > I wonder whether there would be any advantage to the high ratio 
>> box. It may not be practical for parking, etc.
>> > I guess the main question is -How much slop is taken up, given it 
>> is still a cam and peg design.
>> >
>> > I have an odd phenomenon with my car in that it sometimes feels 
>> tighter than others, and it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with 
>> how warm or cool it is.
>> > (Lube level is good.)
>> >
>> > Stephen, BJ8
>> >
>> >> On Jun 20, 2026, at 1:34 PM, Ken Freese via Healeys 
>> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>> >>
>> > Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>> >
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>
>
> Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------iC70c8WhmpoRh5OcHttrF5Qv
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I've only had the one contact with him so I really couldn't say;
    their support people were helpful. I've been happy with the products
    from them--steering box included--cam, pistons, valves, etc.<br>
    <br>
    Side note: On one of the 'Wheeler Dealers' episodes Mike went to the
    Omega piston factory (I have them in my BJ8). I expected a modern
    factory; they're in what I'd call an 'Old English workshop.' <br>
    <br>
    bs<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 6/21/2026 3:55 PM, Richard Mayor via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      And we all know that Jeremy Welch would never misrepresent
      anything.
      <div><br id="lineBreakAtBeginningOfSignature">
        <div dir="ltr">Sent from my iPad</div>
        <div dir="ltr"><br>
          <blockquote type="cite">On Jun 21, 2026, at 3:10 PM,
            s.hutchings via Healeys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
            wrote:<br>
            <br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <blockquote type="cite">
          <div dir="ltr">
            <meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
              content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
            <div dir="auto">Well Bob, we all know that not everything is
              "evident on the bench"!</div>
            <div dir="auto">Load tends to change things.</div>
            <div dir="auto"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="auto">Stephen BJ8</div>
            <div dir="auto"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="auto"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="auto"><br>
            </div>
            <div id="composer_signature" dir="auto">
              <div style="font-size:12px;color:#575757" dir="auto">Sent
                from my Galaxy</div>
            </div>
            <div dir="auto"><br>
            </div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div align="left" dir="auto"
              style="font-size:100%;color:#000000">
              <div>-------- Original message --------</div>
              <div>From: Bob Spidell via Healeys
                <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> </div>
              <div>Date: 2026-06-21 4:34 PM (GMT-05:00) </div>
              <div>To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> </div>
              <div>Subject: Re: [Healeys] big Healey new steering box </div>
              <div><br>
              </div>
            </div>
            AHS has a  video showing the assembly of one of their boxes.
            You can <br>
            clearly see 'DWM' on the top cover (sorry, don't have a link
            and it's <br>
            been a few years).<br>
            <br>
            Here's a story: I got a call from Jeremy Welch himself and
            he said, in <br>
            so many words "You Americans are full of it." The hard spot
            isn't <br>
            evident on the bench.<br>
            <br>
            bs<br>
            <br>
            On 6/21/2026 10:26 AM, Stephen Hutchings via Healeys wrote:<br>
            &gt; I’d like to hear more about this too.<br>
            &gt; AH Spares has one as well as DW.<br>
            &gt; I wonder whether there would be any advantage to the
            high ratio box. It may not be practical for parking, etc.<br>
            &gt; I guess the main question is -How much slop is taken
            up, given it is still a cam and peg design.<br>
            &gt;<br>
            &gt; I have an odd phenomenon with my car in that it
            sometimes feels tighter than others, and it doesn’t seem to
            have anything to do with how warm or cool it is.<br>
            &gt; (Lube level is good.)<br>
            &gt;<br>
            &gt; Stephen, BJ8<br>
            &gt;<br>
            &gt;&gt; On Jun 20, 2026, at 1:34 PM, Ken Freese via Healeys
            <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote:<br>
            &gt;&gt;<br>
            &gt;&gt; Are there any negatives to the new steering boxes
            aside from the cost?<br>
            &gt;&gt; Ken Freese<br>
            &gt;&gt; 65 BJ8<br>
            &gt;&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
            &gt;&gt; Support Team.Net <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            &gt;&gt; Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
            &gt;&gt;<br>
            &gt;&gt; Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
            &gt;&gt;<br>
            &gt;&gt; <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            &gt;&gt; <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
            &gt;&gt;<br>
            &gt;&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage:
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
            &gt;&gt;<br>
            &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
            &gt; Support Team.Net <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            &gt; Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
            &gt;<br>
            &gt; Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
            &gt;<br>
            &gt; <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            &gt; <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
            &gt;<br>
            &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage:
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
            &gt;<br>
            <br>
            _______________________________________________<br>
            Support Team.Net <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
            <br>
            Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
            <br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
            <br>
            Unsubscribe/Manage:
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
            <br>
            <span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
            <span>Support Team.Net <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
            <span>Suggested annual donation  $12.75</span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span>Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
            <span><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span>Unsubscribe/Manage:
              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre wrap="" class="moz-quote-pre">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------iC70c8WhmpoRh5OcHttrF5Qv--

--===============7625360138471139776==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7625360138471139776==--

---

From: JSARCH via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2026 22:57:15 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0232808504541342459==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0051_01DD029A.78CC7FB0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01DD029A.78CC7FB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Concerning their products, I have a cam, cam followers, and a clutch =
ball race release bearing and I am very happy with the products and =
their service.

=20

JMS

=E2=80=9962 BT7=20

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Bob Spidell =
via Healeys
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2026 6:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] big Healey new steering box

=20

I've only had the one contact with him so I really couldn't say; their =
support people were helpful. I've been happy with the products from =
them--steering box included--cam, pistons, valves, etc.

Side note: On one of the 'Wheeler Dealers' episodes Mike went to the =
Omega piston factory (I have them in my BJ8). I expected a modern =
factory; they're in what I'd call an 'Old English workshop.'=20

bs

And we all know that Jeremy Welch would never misrepresent anything.=20

=20

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 21, 2026, at 3:10=E2=80=AFPM, s.hutchings via Healeys  =

=EF=BB=BF=20

=20

Stephen BJ8

=20

=20

=20

Sent from my Galaxy

=20

=20

-------- Original message --------

<[email-masked]>=20

Date: 2026-06-21 4:34 PM (GMT-05:00)=20

Subject: Re: [Healeys] big Healey new steering box=20

=20

AHS has a  video showing the assembly of one of their boxes. You can=20
clearly see 'DWM' on the top cover (sorry, don't have a link and it's=20
been a few years).

Here's a story: I got a call from Jeremy Welch himself and he said, in=20
so many words "You Americans are full of it." The hard spot isn't=20
evident on the bench.

bs

On 6/21/2026 10:26 AM, Stephen Hutchings via Healeys wrote:
> I wonder whether there would be any advantage to the high ratio box. =
It may not be practical for parking, etc.
> I guess the main question is -How much slop is taken up, given it is =
still a cam and peg design.
>
> I have an odd phenomenon with my car in that it sometimes feels =
tighter than others, and it doesn=E2=80=99t seem to have anything to do =
with how warm or cool it is.
> (Lube level is good.)
>
> Stephen, BJ8
>
>> On Jun 20, 2026, at 1:34=E2=80=AFPM, Ken Freese via Healeys  =
>>
>> Are there any negatives to the new steering boxes aside from the =
cost?
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

_______________________________________________
=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01DD029A.78CC7FB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Concerning =
their products, I have a cam, cam followers, and a clutch ball race =
release bearing and I am very happy with the products and their =
service.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>JMS<o:p></o:p=
></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>=E2=80=9962 =
BT7 <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob =
Spidell via Healeys<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, June 22, 2026 6:03 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] =
big Healey new steering box<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>I've only had the one contact with him so =
I really couldn't say; their support people were helpful. I've been =
happy with the products from them--steering box included--cam, pistons, =
valves, etc.<br><br>Side note: On one of the 'Wheeler Dealers' episodes =
Mike went to the Omega piston factory (I have them in my BJ8). I =
expected a modern factory; they're in what I'd call an 'Old English =
workshop.'&nbsp;<br><br>bs<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
6/21/2026 3:55 PM, Richard Mayor via Healeys =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal>And =
we all know that Jeremy Welch would never misrepresent anything. =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from my iPad<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>On Jun 21, 2026, at 3:10<span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>=E2=80=AF</span>PM, s.hutchings =
via Healeys <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>=
 wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>=EF=BB=BF</span> =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Well Bob, we all know that not =
everything is &quot;evident on the =
bench&quot;!<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Load tends to =
change things.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Stephen BJ8<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div =
id=3D"composer_signature"><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;color:#575757'>Sent from my =
Galaxy<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:black'>-------- Original message =
--------<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>=
 <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>Date: 2026-06-21 4:34 PM (GMT-05:00) =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>To: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>Subject: Re: [Healeys] big Healey new steering box =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>AHS has a&nbsp; video =
showing the assembly of one of their boxes. You can <br>clearly see =
'DWM' on the top cover (sorry, don't have a link and it's <br>been a few =
years).<br><br>Here's a story: I got a call from Jeremy Welch himself =
and he said, in <br>so many words &quot;You Americans are full of =
it.&quot; The hard spot isn't <br>evident on the =
bench.<br><br>bs<br><br>On 6/21/2026 10:26 AM, Stephen Hutchings via =
Healeys wrote:<br>&gt; I=E2=80=99d like to hear more about this =
too.<br>&gt; AH Spares has one as well as DW.<br>&gt; I wonder whether =
there would be any advantage to the high ratio box. It may not be =
practical for parking, etc.<br>&gt; I guess the main question is -How =
much slop is taken up, given it is still a cam and peg =
design.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; I have an odd phenomenon with my car in that it =
sometimes feels tighter than others, and it doesn=E2=80=99t seem to have =
anything to do with how warm or cool it is.<br>&gt; (Lube level is =
good.)<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Stephen, BJ8<br>&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; On Jun 20, 2026, =
at 1:34<span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>=E2=80=AF</span>PM, Ken Freese =
via Healeys <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>=
 wrote:<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Are there any negatives to the new =
steering boxes aside from the cost?<br>&gt;&gt; Ken Freese<br>&gt;&gt; =
65 BJ8<br>&gt;&gt; =
_______________________________________________<br>&gt;&gt; Support =
Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>&gt;&gt; Suggested annual donation&nbsp; =
$12.75<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/arch=
ive/healeys</a><br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt;=
&gt; <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/s.hutchings@rogers.=
com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
</a><br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt; =
_______________________________________________<br>&gt; Support Team.Net =
<a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>&gt; Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br>&gt;<br>&gt; =
Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/arch=
ive/healeys</a><br>&gt;<br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt;=
 <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>&gt;<br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
t">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a>=
<br>&gt;<br><br>_______________________________________________<br>Suppor=
t Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/arch=
ive/healeys</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/s.hutchings@rogers.=
com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
</a><br><br>_______________________________________________<br>Support =
Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/arch=
ive/healeys</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
om">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</=
a><o:p></o:p></p></div></blockquote></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>___________________________=
____________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Support Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Suggested annual donation=C2=A0 =
$12.75<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/arch=
ive/healeys</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o=
:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
t">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a>=
<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre></blockquote><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0051_01DD029A.78CC7FB0--

--===============0232808504541342459==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0232808504541342459==--

---

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2026 10:10:45 -0700

--===============4287968195867247211==

--000000000000a630450654eed78b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi All,

Since we are discussing Denis Welch parts, I wanted to share my experience.
I purchased a set of DW synchro rings for my transmission, but after 500
miles, it became impossible to shift from 4th to 3rd gear.

Upon disassembly, I discovered the DW synchros had a manufacturing defect.
I have since replaced them with Bastuck synchros, and the gearbox has been
performing well.

Best,
Harold Manifold

On Mon, Jun 22, 2026 at 11:05=E2=80=AFPM JSARCH via Healeys <healeys@autox.=
team.net>
wrote:

> Concerning their products, I have a cam, cam followers, and a clutch ball
> race release bearing and I am very happy with the products and their
> service.
>
>
>
> JMS
>
> =E2=80=9962 BT7
>
>
>
> *From:* Healeys <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Bob
> Spidell via Healeys
> *Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2026 6:03 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Healeys] big Healey new steering box
>
>
>
> Side note: On one of the 'Wheeler Dealers' episodes Mike went to the Omeg=
a
> piston factory (I have them in my BJ8). I expected a modern factory;
> they're in what I'd call an 'Old English workshop.'
>
> bs
>
> On Jun 21, 2026, at 3:10=E2=80=AFPM, s.hutchings via Healeys
> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> =EF=BB=BF
>
> <[email-masked]>
> > I wonder whether there would be any advantage to the high ratio box. It
> may not be practical for parking, etc.
> > I guess the main question is -How much slop is taken up, given it is
> > I have an odd phenomenon with my car in that it sometimes feels tighter
> than others, and it doesn=E2=80=99t seem to have anything to do with how =
warm or
> cool it is.
> > (Lube level is good.)
> >
> > Stephen, BJ8
> >
> >> On Jun 20, 2026, at 1:34=E2=80=AFPM, Ken Freese via Healeys
> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/arch=
ive/healeys
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/bspidel=
[email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000a630450654eed78b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hi All,</div><div><br></div><div>Since we are discuss=
ing Denis Welch parts, I wanted to share my experience. I purchased a set o=
f DW synchro rings for my transmission, but after 500 miles, it became impo=
ssible to shift from 4th to 3rd gear.</div><div><br></div><div>Upon disasse=
mbly, I discovered the DW synchros had a manufacturing defect. I have since=
 replaced them with Bastuck synchros, and the gearbox has been performing w=
ell.</div><div><br></div><div>Best,</div><div>Harold Manifold</div></div><b=
r><div class=3D"gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=
=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, Jun 22, 2026 at 11:05=E2=80=AFPM JSARCH via Healeys=
 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&g=
t; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0p=
x 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div c=
lass=3D"msg-4238972136953864398"><div lang=3D"EN-US" style=3D"overflow-wrap=
: break-word;"><div class=3D"m_-4238972136953864398WordSection1"><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif=
">Concerning their products, I have a cam, cam followers, and a clutch ball=
 race release bearing and I am very happy with the products and their servi=
ce.<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size=
:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p><p cla=
ss=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-ser=
if">JMS<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-=
size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">=E2=80=9962 BT7 <u></u><u></u></s=
pan></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;font-family:Ca=
libri,sans-serif"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p><div><div style=3D"border-=
width:1pt medium medium;border-style:solid none none;border-color:rgb(225,2=
25,225) currentcolor currentcolor;padding:3pt 0in 0in"><p class=3D"MsoNorma=
l"><b><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">From:</=
span></b><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"> Hea=
leys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank=
">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob Spidell vi=
a Healeys<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, June 22, 2026 6:03 PM<br><b>To:</b> <a hr=
ef=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
et</a><br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] big Healey new steering box<u></u><=
u></u></span></p></div></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p=
><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-bottom:12pt">I&#39;ve only had the =
one contact with him so I really couldn&#39;t say; their support people wer=
e helpful. I&#39;ve been happy with the products from them--steering box in=
cluded--cam, pistons, valves, etc.<br><br>Side note: On one of the &#39;Whe=
eler Dealers&#39; episodes Mike went to the Omega piston factory (I have th=
em in my BJ8). I expected a modern factory; they&#39;re in what I&#39;d cal=
l an &#39;Old English workshop.&#39;=C2=A0<br><br>bs<u></u><u></u></p><div>=
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">On 6/21/2026 3:55 PM, Richard Mayor via Healeys wrot=
e:<u></u><u></u></p></div><blockquote style=3D"margin-top:5pt;margin-bottom=
:5pt"><p class=3D"MsoNormal">And we all know that Jeremy Welch would never =
misrepresent anything. <u></u><u></u></p><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u=
>=C2=A0<u></u></p><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Sent from my iPad<u></u><u></=
u></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><br><br><u></u><u></u></p><blockquo=
te style=3D"margin-top:5pt;margin-bottom:5pt"><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=
=3D"margin-bottom:12pt">On Jun 21, 2026, at 3:10<span style=3D"font-family:=
Arial,sans-serif">=E2=80=AF</span>PM, s.hutchings via Healeys <a href=3D"ma=
ilto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">&lt;[email-masked]&g=
t;</a> wrote:<u></u><u></u></p></blockquote></div><blockquote style=3D"marg=
in-top:5pt;margin-bottom:5pt"><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"fo=
nt-family:Tahoma,sans-serif">=EF=BB=BF</span> <u></u><u></u></p><div><p cla=
ss=3D"MsoNormal">Well Bob, we all know that not everything is &quot;evident=
 on the bench&quot;!<u></u><u></u></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Loa=
d tends to change things.<u></u><u></u></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal=
"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Stephen BJ8<u><=
/u><u></u></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></d=
iv><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div><div><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div><div id=3D"m_-4238972136953864=
398composer_signature"><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size=
:9pt;color:rgb(87,87,87)">Sent from my Galaxy<u></u><u></u></span></p></div=
></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div><div><p cl=
ass=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"=
><span style=3D"color:black">-------- Original message --------<u></u><u></=
u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:black">=
From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" tar=
get=3D"_blank">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <u></u><u></u></span></p>=
</div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:black">Date: 2026-06=
-21 4:34 PM (GMT-05:00) <u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div><p class=3D"Mso=
Normal"><span style=3D"color:black">To: <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
m.net" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a> <u></u><u></u></span></=
p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:black">Subject: Re=
: [Healeys] big Healey new steering box <u></u><u></u></span></p></div><div=
><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:black"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></s=
pan></p></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-bottom:12pt">AHS has a=
=C2=A0 video showing the assembly of one of their boxes. You can <br>clearl=
y see &#39;DWM&#39; on the top cover (sorry, don&#39;t have a link and it&#=
39;s <br>been a few years).<br><br>Here&#39;s a story: I got a call from Je=
remy Welch himself and he said, in <br>so many words &quot;You Americans ar=
e full of it.&quot; The hard spot isn&#39;t <br>evident on the bench.<br><b=
r>bs<br><br>On 6/21/2026 10:26 AM, Stephen Hutchings via Healeys wrote:<br>=
&gt; I=E2=80=99d like to hear more about this too.<br>&gt; AH Spares has on=
e as well as DW.<br>&gt; I wonder whether there would be any advantage to t=
he high ratio box. It may not be practical for parking, etc.<br>&gt; I gues=
s the main question is -How much slop is taken up, given it is still a cam =
and peg design.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; I have an odd phenomenon with my car in tha=
t it sometimes feels tighter than others, and it doesn=E2=80=99t seem to ha=
ve anything to do with how warm or cool it is.<br>&gt; (Lube level is good.=
)<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Stephen, BJ8<br>&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; On Jun 20, 2026, at 1:34=
<span style=3D"font-family:Arial,sans-serif">=E2=80=AF</span>PM, Ken Freese=
 via Healeys <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">&l=
t;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote:<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Are there a=
ny negatives to the new steering boxes aside from the cost?<br>&gt;&gt; Ken=
 Freese<br>&gt;&gt; 65 BJ8<br>&gt;&gt; ____________________________________=
___________<br>&gt;&gt; Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/don=
ate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>&gt;&gt;=
 Suggested annual donation=C2=A0 $12.75<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Archive: <a=
 href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://ww=
w.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/h=
ealeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>&gt;=
&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank=
">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt;&gt; <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/m=
ailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/li=
stinfo/healeys</a><br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]" target=
=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/s.hutchings@roger=
s.com</a><br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt; _____________________________________________=
__<br>&gt; Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" tar=
get=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>&gt; Suggested annual=
 donation=C2=A0 $12.75<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.=
net/pipermail/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/heal=
eys</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" target=3D"_blank"=
>http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>&gt;<br>&gt; <a href=3D"mailt=
o:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>&=
gt; <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_b=
lank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>&gt;<br>&gt; Un=
subscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/optio=
ns/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>&gt;<br><br>________________________=
_______________________<br>Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/=
donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Sugge=
sted annual donation=C2=A0 $12.75<br><br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.tea=
m.net/pipermail/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/he=
aleys</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" target=3D"_blan=
k">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br><br><a href=3D"mailto:Heale=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a=
 href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
om" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/s.hutch=
[email-masked]</a><br><br>_______________________________________________<=
br>Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_=
blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested annual donation =C2=
=A0$12.75<br><br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net=
/archive/healeys</a><br><br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" targe=
t=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net=
/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/=
listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http=
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><u></u><=
u></u></p></div></blockquote></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><br><br><u></u><u=
></u></p><pre>_______________________________________________<u></u><u></u>=
</pre><pre>Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" tar=
get=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><u></u><u></u></pre><pre>=
=A0<u></u></pre><pre>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/heal=
eys" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D=
"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team=
.net/archive/healeys</a><u></u><u></u></pre><pre><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></pre>=
<pre><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">Healeys@au=
tox.team.net</a><u></u><u></u></pre><pre><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/m=
ailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/li=
stinfo/healeys</a><u></u><u></u></pre><pre><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></pre><pre>U=
nsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys=
/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/opti=
ons/healeys/[email-masked]</a><u></u><u></u></pre><pre><u></u>=C2=A0<=
u></u></pre></blockquote><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></d=
iv></div>_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">=
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
eam.net</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</div></blockquote></div>

--000000000000a630450654eed78b--

--===============4287968195867247211==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4287968195867247211==--

---

From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2026 12:20:25 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0393172325504873612==
 boundary="------------1tlaATdpFEA6Dm9cauHarGF3"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------1tlaATdpFEA6Dm9cauHarGF3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

To further hijack this thread: I've noticed that, in not only both my 
Healeys AND my current and former Mustang GTs getting in and out of 
third seems to be more balky than the other gears, and I can't figure 
out why. I have to speed-match perfectly to avoid a little crunch.

Back to the thread: AFAIK, AHS and DWM are the only suppliers of 
improved steering boxes (and AHS may be using DWM components). Even with 
it's (arguable) faults I'm glad I installed the DWM box, esp. since it 
doesn't leak (yet), but I think they've gotten pricier (IIRC I paid 
$1,200 years ago). I believe shafts with 'improved' worm gears are 
available somewhere, and some (all?) boxes have replaceable pegs, so 
that's an option.

bs

On 6/23/2026 10:10 AM, Harold Manifold wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Since we are discussing Denis Welch parts, I wanted to share my 
> experience. I purchased a set of DW synchro rings for my transmission, 
> but after 500 miles, it became impossible to shift from 4th to 3rd gear.
>
> Upon disassembly, I discovered the DW synchros had a manufacturing 
> defect. I have since replaced them with Bastuck synchros, and the 
> gearbox has been performing well.
>
> Best,
> Harold Manifold
>
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2026 at 11:05 PM JSARCH via Healeys 
>     Concerning their products, I have a cam, cam followers, and a
>     clutch ball race release bearing and I am very happy with the
>     products and their service.
>
>     JMS
>
>     ’62 BT7
>
>     *From:*Healeys <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Bob
>     Spidell via Healeys
>     their support people were helpful. I've been happy with the
>     products from them--steering box included--cam, pistons, valves, etc.
>
>     Side note: On one of the 'Wheeler Dealers' episodes Mike went to
>     the Omega piston factory (I have them in my BJ8). I expected a
>     modern factory; they're in what I'd call an 'Old English workshop.'
>
>     bs
>
>             he said, in
>             > I wonder whether there would be any advantage to the
>             high ratio box. It may not be practical for parking, etc.
>             > I guess the main question is -How much slop is taken up,
>             given it is still a cam and peg design.
>             >
>             > I have an odd phenomenon with my car in that it
>             sometimes feels tighter than others, and it doesn’t seem
>             to have anything to do with how warm or cool it is.
>             > (Lube level is good.)
>             >
>             > Stephen, BJ8
>             >

--------------1tlaATdpFEA6Dm9cauHarGF3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    To further hijack this thread: I've noticed that, in not only both
    my Healeys AND my current and former Mustang GTs getting in and out
    of third seems to be more balky than the other gears, and I can't
    figure out why. I have to speed-match perfectly to avoid a little
    crunch.<br>
    <br>
    Back to the thread: AFAIK, AHS and DWM are the only suppliers of
    improved steering boxes (and AHS may be using DWM components). Even
    with it's (arguable) faults I'm glad I installed the DWM box, esp.
    since it doesn't leak (yet), but I think they've gotten pricier
    (IIRC I paid $1,200 years ago). I believe shafts with 'improved'
    worm gears are available somewhere, and some (all?) boxes have
    replaceable pegs, so that's an option.<br>
    <br>
    bs<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 6/23/2026 10:10 AM, Harold Manifold
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div>Hi All,</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Since we are discussing Denis Welch parts, I wanted to
          share my experience. I purchased a set of DW synchro rings for
          my transmission, but after 500 miles, it became impossible to
          shift from 4th to 3rd gear.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Upon disassembly, I discovered the DW synchros had a
          manufacturing defect. I have since replaced them with Bastuck
          synchros, and the gearbox has been performing well.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Best,</div>
        <div>Harold Manifold</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Mon, Jun 22, 2026 at
          11:05 PM JSARCH via Healeys &lt;<a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
          <div class="msg-4238972136953864398">
            <div lang="EN-US" style="overflow-wrap: break-word;">
              <div class="m_-4238972136953864398WordSection1">
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Concerning their
                    products, I have a cam, cam followers, and a clutch
                    ball race release bearing and I am very happy with
                    the products and their service.</span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"> </span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">JMS</span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">’62 BT7 </span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"> </span></p>
                <div>
                  <div
style="border-width:1pt medium medium;border-style:solid none none;border-color:rgb(225,225,225) currentcolor currentcolor;padding:3pt 0in 0in">
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"> Healeys &lt;<a
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                        <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob Spidell via Healeys<br>
                        <b>Sent:</b> Monday, June 22, 2026 6:03 PM<br>
                        <b>To:</b> <a
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                        <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] big Healey new
                        steering box</span></p>
                  </div>
                </div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12pt">I've
                  only had the one contact with him so I really couldn't
                  say; their support people were helpful. I've been
                  happy with the products from them--steering box
                  included--cam, pistons, valves, etc.<br>
                  <br>
                  Side note: On one of the 'Wheeler Dealers' episodes
                  Mike went to the Omega piston factory (I have them in
                  my BJ8). I expected a modern factory; they're in what
                  I'd call an 'Old English workshop.' <br>
                  <br>
                  bs</p>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal">On 6/21/2026 3:55 PM, Richard
                    Mayor via Healeys wrote:</p>
                </div>
                <blockquote style="margin-top:5pt;margin-bottom:5pt">
                  <p class="MsoNormal">And we all know that Jeremy Welch
                    would never misrepresent anything. </p>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">Sent from my iPad</p>
                    </div>
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"><br>
                        <br>
                      </p>
                      <blockquote
                        style="margin-top:5pt;margin-bottom:5pt">
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12pt">On
                          Jun 21, 2026, at 3:10<span
                            style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif"> </span>PM,
                          s.hutchings via Healeys <a
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                          wrote:</p>
                      </blockquote>
                    </div>
                    <blockquote style="margin-top:5pt;margin-bottom:5pt">
                      <div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                            style="font-family:Tahoma,sans-serif"></span>
                        </p>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal">Well Bob, we all know
                            that not everything is "evident on the
                            bench"!</p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal">Load tends to change
                            things.</p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal">Stephen BJ8</p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                        </div>
                        <div
                          id="m_-4238972136953864398composer_signature">
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:9pt;color:rgb(87,87,87)">Sent from my Galaxy</span></p>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black">--------
                              Original message --------</span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black">From:
                              Bob Spidell via Healeys <a
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                            </span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black">Date:
                              2026-06-21 4:34 PM (GMT-05:00) </span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black">To:
                              <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>
                            </span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black">Subject:
                              Re: [Healeys] big Healey new steering box
                            </span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black"> </span></p>
                        </div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12pt">AHS
                          has a  video showing the assembly of one of
                          their boxes. You can <br>
                          clearly see 'DWM' on the top cover (sorry,
                          don't have a link and it's <br>
                          been a few years).<br>
                          <br>
                          Here's a story: I got a call from Jeremy Welch
                          himself and he said, in <br>
                          so many words "You Americans are full of it."
                          The hard spot isn't <br>
                          evident on the bench.<br>
                          <br>
                          bs<br>
                          <br>
                          On 6/21/2026 10:26 AM, Stephen Hutchings via
                          Healeys wrote:<br>
                          &gt; I’d like to hear more about this too.<br>
                          &gt; AH Spares has one as well as DW.<br>
                          &gt; I wonder whether there would be any
                          advantage to the high ratio box. It may not be
                          practical for parking, etc.<br>
                          &gt; I guess the main question is -How much
                          slop is taken up, given it is still a cam and
                          peg design.<br>
                          &gt;<br>
                          &gt; I have an odd phenomenon with my car in
                          that it sometimes feels tighter than others,
                          and it doesn’t seem to have anything to do
                          with how warm or cool it is.<br>
                          &gt; (Lube level is good.)<br>
                          &gt;<br>
                          &gt; Stephen, BJ8<br>
                          &gt;<br>
                          &gt;&gt; On Jun 20, 2026, at 1:34<span
                            style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif"> </span>PM,
                          Ken Freese via Healeys <a
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                          wrote:<br>
                          &gt;&gt;<br>
                          &gt;&gt; Are there any negatives to the new
                          steering boxes aside from the cost?<br>
                          &gt;&gt; Ken Freese<br>
                          &gt;&gt; 65 BJ8<br>
                          &gt;&gt;
                          _______________________________________________<br>
                          &gt;&gt; Support Team.Net <a
                            href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                          &gt;&gt; Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                          &gt;&gt;<br>
                          &gt;&gt; Archive: <a
                            href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
                          <a
                            href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
                          &gt;&gt;<br>
                          &gt;&gt; <a
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                          &gt;&gt; <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target="_blank"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                          &gt;&gt;<br>
                          &gt;&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
                          &gt;&gt;<br>
                          &gt;
                          _______________________________________________<br>
                          &gt; Support Team.Net <a
                            href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                          &gt; Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                          &gt;<br>
                          &gt; Archive: <a
                            href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
                          <a
                            href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
                          &gt;<br>
                          &gt; <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                          &gt; <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target="_blank"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                          &gt;<br>
                          &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
                          &gt;<br>
                          <br>
_______________________________________________<br>
                          Support Team.Net <a
                            href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                          Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                          <br>
                          Archive: <a
                            href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
                          <a
                            href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
                          <br>
                          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                          <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target="_blank"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                          <br>
                          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
                          <br>
_______________________________________________<br>
                          Support Team.Net <a
                            href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                          Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                          <br>
                          Archive: <a
                            href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
                          <a
                            href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
                          <br>
                          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                          <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target="_blank"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                          <br>
                          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a></p>
                      </div>
                    </blockquote>
                  </div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><br>
                    <br>
                  </p>
                  <pre>_______________________________________________</pre>
                  <pre>Support Team.Net <a
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></pre>
                  <pre>Suggested annual donation  $12.75</pre>
                  <pre> </pre>
                  <pre>Archive: <a
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a
                  href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a></pre>
                  <pre> </pre>
                  <pre><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a></pre>
                  <pre><a
                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></pre>
                  <pre> </pre>
                  <pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a></pre>
                  <pre> </pre>
                </blockquote>
                <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              </div>
            </div>
            _______________________________________________<br>
            Support Team.Net <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
            <br>
            Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
            <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
            <br>
            <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
              moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
            <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
            <br>
            Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
            <br>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------1tlaATdpFEA6Dm9cauHarGF3--

--===============0393172325504873612==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0393172325504873612==--