Subject: [Healeys] Radiator hose sealants

From: Elton S <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2026 22:27:33 -0400

--===============8482556391286341571==

--000000000000c89f1a06520e4ee7

I've tried a couple Permatex sealants for the radiator hoses without
success. They still weep a small amount of fluid. What successful sealants
have you used that you would recommend?
Thanks for your replies.
Elton
BJ7

--000000000000c89f1a06520e4ee7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;ve tried a couple Permatex sealants for the radiator=
 hoses without success. They still weep a small amount of fluid. What succe=
ssful sealants have you used that you would recommend?<div>Thanks for your =
replies.</div><div>Elton</div><div>BJ7</div></div>

--000000000000c89f1a06520e4ee7--

--===============8482556391286341571==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8482556391286341571==--