Subject: [Healeys] Shock oil

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2026 18:16:59 -0400

--===============2544726938408548788==

--000000000000de4bec0651e29299

Listers,

My shock oil is low.  What type of oil can I refill the shocks with?

Is it true that I can use motorcycle fork oil as a substitute?

Thanks,

Fred
 BJ8

--000000000000de4bec0651e29299
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Listers,<div><br><div>My shock oil is low.=C2=A0 What type=
 of oil can I refill the shocks=C2=A0with?</div><div><br></div><div>Is it t=
rue that=C2=A0I can use motorcycle=C2=A0fork oil as a substitute?</div></di=
v><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Fred</div><div>=C2=
=A0BJ8</div></div>

--000000000000de4bec0651e29299--

--===============2544726938408548788==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2544726938408548788==--