Subject: [Healeys] Replacement Key Source

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 14:43:47 -0700

--===============1017364688526427947==

--0000000000008d0bf10651b9e044

Hello,

One of our club members has lost the keys to his Austin-Healey. He has the
BMC key code, and I recall there is a source that provides replacement keys
if the code is available.

Does anyone have contact information for a supplier that provides
replacement BMC keys?

Thanks,
Harold

--0000000000008d0bf10651b9e044
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hello,</div><div><br></div><div>One of our club membe=
rs has lost the keys to his Austin-Healey. He has the BMC key code, and I r=
ecall there is a source that provides replacement keys if the code is avail=
able.</div><div><br></div><div>Does anyone have contact information for a s=
upplier that provides replacement BMC keys?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks=
,</div><div>Harold</div></div>

--0000000000008d0bf10651b9e044--

--===============1017364688526427947==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1017364688526427947==--

---

From: Hank Leach via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 23:56:02 +0000 Cz0H6aY9DDqHiiKAeb0eGXtkbmZ+6JLgcaPzg/wWUMfBPYiV4v8HBbAHOC7obkrb1VK3mWcB0m5VEgoAOj9gdx/WCMWyFALxzmQd2x3LSflGR8aWzv655vNX

--===============0657072530612940654==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>In addition, if Jake does not have the key try Triple C in Phoenix.=
&nbsp; Have many original British key and other sundries. =
Hank<br>-------------------- <br><br>From: "Harold Manifold" =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>To: "Healey List" &lt;[email-masked].=
net&gt; <br>Sent: May 13, 2026 at 3:06 PM PDT <br>Subject: [Healeys] =
Replacement Key Source </div>
<div>
<div>Hello,</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>One of our club members has lost the keys to his Austin-Healey. He has=
 the BMC key code, and I recall there is a source that provides replacement=
 keys if the code is available.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Does anyone have contact information for a supplier that provides =
replacement BMC keys?</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Thanks,</div>
<div>Harold</div>
</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>

--===============0657072530612940654==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0657072530612940654==--