Subject: [Healeys] Banjo wheel hub cover?

From: jvwojcik--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2026 00:56:22 +0000

--===============8157183153253132315==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL1PR11MB5366E6F2F7D9DF80B0B3815BA42C2BL1PR11MB5366namp_"

--_000_BL1PR11MB5366E6F2F7D9DF80B0B3815BA42C2BL1PR11MB5366namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Folks, I want to do a display such as was discussed about dashboards a few =
months back. I have the original telescoping banjo wheel for my former 100-=
6 3000. Spoiled the original cap with a droplight early in my project, alas=
. I am interested in any similar cap in any condition. No need for the traf=
ficator.  I have some nice books to offer in trade... Thanks, Jim

--_000_BL1PR11MB5366E6F2F7D9DF80B0B3815BA42C2BL1PR11MB5366namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"margin-top: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em;=
 font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helv=
etica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Folks, I want to do a display such as was discussed about dashboards a few =
months back. I have the original telescoping banjo wheel for my former 100-=
6 3000. Spoiled the original cap with a droplight early in my project, alas=
. I am interested in any similar
 cap in any condition. No need for the trafficator.&nbsp; I have some nice =
books to offer in trade... Thanks, Jim</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL1PR11MB5366E6F2F7D9DF80B0B3815BA42C2BL1PR11MB5366namp_--

--===============8157183153253132315==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8157183153253132315==--