Subject: Re: [Healeys] 35 years!

From: Hank Leach via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2026 00:49:37 +0000 9XJK0JmV8GAZY7OXNzlSI474vc2e8Ga2BZx0EhF8cwH2HpC9zQbEHhQsHUlqx8nlk/+UisTv9eAbPWIE2VaSZadJ3XAYZ0ErDOM=

--===============1289194537552395841==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>Great effort Mark and such dedication to the marque. Glad that you =
received recognition for your efforts, for all the years you spent behind =
the eight ball. Regards,Hank<br>-------------------- <br><br>From: "Mark =
Bradakis via Healeys" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>Reply-To: "Mark =
Bradakis" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>To: &lt;[email-masked]&gt; =
<br>Sent: April 12, 2026 at 2:42 AM PDT <br>Subject: [Healeys] 35 years! =
<br>Nearly half my life! Team dot Net went on the air 35 years ago today, =
April 11th, 1991. Been through a lot of ups and downs over the years, many =
different computers, different ISPs, but almost always there. I won't go =
into the times that ISP problems shut it down for days, or even weeks at a =
time.<br>But it is still here, still on the air, still serving the purpose =
I have always upheld, connecting like minded users to mostly car stuff. And=
 always for free. I do remember back in the beginning it was pretty =
expensive to run. Fast, at home internet was not widely available. And the =
first server, one of the earliest PCs in the valley to run at over 100 Mhz =
( Yes, MEGA Hertz! ) cost me $2,500 dollars. Luckily paid for by generous =
contributions from list members. Time marches on, and so does Team Net. =
I'll keep it going as long as I can, health permitting. Who knows, maybe =
I'll be sending out a 50th birthday notice! mjb. __________________________=
_____________________ Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html =
net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys Healeys@autox.=
team.net http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys Unsubscribe/Manage:=
 http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/gradea1@charter.=
net</div>

--===============1289194537552395841==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1289194537552395841==--