Subject: [Healeys] Radio and clock repair

From: Leonard Berkowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2025 10:47:50 +0000

--===============7402736210581758607==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BYAPR08MB42629F3F2E3ABBA254193067B82DABYAPR08MB4262namp_"

--_000_BYAPR08MB42629F3F2E3ABBA254193067B82DABYAPR08MB4262namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi all

Does anyone know of someone on or near Long Island that can repair a tube r=
adio or an old style mechanical clock with electric rewind. Both are from m=
y 1950 Dodge. My 63 Healy doesn=92t have either.

--_000_BYAPR08MB42629F3F2E3ABBA254193067B82DABYAPR08MB4262namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1=
252">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
Hi all</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
Does anyone know of someone on or near Long Island that can repair a tube r=
adio or an old style mechanical clock with electric rewind. Both are from m=
y 1950 Dodge. My 63 Healy doesn=92t have either.&nbsp;</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BYAPR08MB42629F3F2E3ABBA254193067B82DABYAPR08MB4262namp_--

--===============7402736210581758607==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7402736210581758607==--