Subject: [Healeys] Tri-Carb

From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2025 10:15:41 -0700

I stumbled on this on my morning perusal of the web. I own a BN2/100M 
and a BJ8, and always thought that a tri-carb, center-shift roadster 
would be a great addition to my 'collection'--given that a 100S is way 
out of my pay grade--but, at this point just keeping my two Healeys 
maintained and driven is all I can handle. IIRC, there were only 64 of 
these cars built with 3 carbs and a center-shift gearbox. Not shown are 
the wheels but I believe that a few came with steel disk wheels, and not 
having to maintain three sets of wires would be a benefit IMO.

Please note I have no financial interest in this car, don't know the 
owner, and know nothing beyond what's on the website, but it sure looks 
like a really nice car (possibly with a recent resto). Benecia is in the 
north SF Bay Area.

https://www.ahexp.com/registry/1962-Austin-Healey-3000-BN7-BN716212.65823/

Bob

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys