Subject: [Healeys] Advice and guidance needed for OD reinstallation

From: Leonard Berkowitz via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2025 19:50:01 +0000

--_006_BYAPR08MB4262CCAA876B4DA32D4F1E8EB838ABYAPR08MB4262namp_
	boundary="_000_BYAPR08MB4262CCAA876B4DA32D4F1E8EB838ABYAPR08MB4262namp_"

--_000_BYAPR08MB4262CCAA876B4DA32D4F1E8EB838ABYAPR08MB4262namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi. All
I finally figured out how to get the OD out of my BJ7. Now for getting the =
new one installed. I found two rings sitting on the output shaft which I be=
lieve are fitted to the adapter plate. (See pics attached). The problem is =
going to be how to keep them in place while maneuvering the new OD into pla=
ce. I was thinking of using either white lithium grease or wheel bearing gr=
ease.
Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Len Berkowitz

--_000_BYAPR08MB4262CCAA876B4DA32D4F1E8EB838ABYAPR08MB4262namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
Hi. All</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
I finally figured out how to get the OD out of my BJ7. Now for getting the =
new one installed. I found two rings sitting on the output shaft which I be=
lieve are fitted to the adapter plate. (See pics attached). The problem is =
going to be how to keep them in
 place while maneuvering the new OD into place. I was thinking of using eit=
her white lithium grease or wheel bearing grease.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
Any suggestions?&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
Len Berkowitz&nbsp;</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BYAPR08MB4262CCAA876B4DA32D4F1E8EB838ABYAPR08MB4262namp_--

--_006_BYAPR08MB4262CCAA876B4DA32D4F1E8EB838ABYAPR08MB4262namp_
Content-Description: IMG_0877.jpeg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_0877.jpeg"; size=1594421;
	creation-date="Wed, 27 Aug 2025 19:48:29 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 27 Aug 2025 19:48:37 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_BYAPR08MB4262CCAA876B4DA32D4F1E8EB838ABYAPR08MB4262namp_
Content-Description: IMG_0878.jpeg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_0878.jpeg"; size=2134289;
	creation-date="Wed, 27 Aug 2025 19:48:31 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 27 Aug 2025 19:48:37 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_BYAPR08MB4262CCAA876B4DA32D4F1E8EB838ABYAPR08MB4262namp_
Content-Description: IMG_0880.jpeg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_0880.jpeg"; size=2904786;
	creation-date="Wed, 27 Aug 2025 19:48:32 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 27 Aug 2025 19:48:37 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_BYAPR08MB4262CCAA876B4DA32D4F1E8EB838ABYAPR08MB4262namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_006_BYAPR08MB4262CCAA876B4DA32D4F1E8EB838ABYAPR08MB4262namp_--