Subject: [Healeys] parts

From: Mike Sinclair via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2025 09:15:36 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6670700398263283640==
 boundary="------------gDp6B8MjDf07pBdaIZpbcmEf"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------gDp6B8MjDf07pBdaIZpbcmEf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

The glass fell out of my BJ8 mirror (the one on the dash).  Is it 
possible to just replace the glass, or do I need a whole new mirror?  
And where do I find a mirror?  Tried Moss and BPNW.

Mike

--------------gDp6B8MjDf07pBdaIZpbcmEf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="2" face="Tahoma">The glass fell out of my BJ8 mirror
        (the one on the dash).  Is it possible to just replace the
        glass, or do I need a whole new mirror?  And where do I find a
        mirror?  Tried Moss and BPNW.</font></p>
    <p><font size="2" face="Tahoma">Mike</font></p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------gDp6B8MjDf07pBdaIZpbcmEf--

--===============6670700398263283640==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6670700398263283640==--