Subject: [Healeys] Need Early BJ8 wiring harness - used/new any condition

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2025 07:54:29 -0400

--===============7606186384029001990==

--00000000000029b86b0636e5e58b

All -

I need an early BJ8 wiring harness so I can get my car running again to get
to a restoration shop (long story).  It doesn't need to be perfect and can
be a leftover from a restoration.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alan

--00000000000029b86b0636e5e58b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">All -<div><br></div><div>I need an early BJ8 wiring harnes=
s so=C2=A0I can get=C2=A0my car running again to get to a restoration shop =
(long story).=C2=A0 It doesn&#39;t need to be perfect and can be a leftover=
 from a restoration.=C2=A0<br><br>Any ideas?=C2=A0=C2=A0<br><br></div><div>=
Thanks,<br><br>Alan</div></div>

--00000000000029b86b0636e5e58b--

--===============7606186384029001990==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7606186384029001990==--