Subject: [Healeys] Lucas Technical Correspondence Course

From: "simon.lachlan--- via Healeys" <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2025 22:40:24 +0000

--_004_CWLP265MB38119E52BD83599756C98906F36DACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
	boundary="_000_CWLP265MB38119E52BD83599756C98906F36DACWLP265MB3811GBRP_"

--_000_CWLP265MB38119E52BD83599756C98906F36DACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I friend sent me this just now. Thought I'd pass it on. You may all have it=
 but I didn't. Was surprised at some of the varieties of OD on offer!
Simon

--_000_CWLP265MB38119E52BD83599756C98906F36DACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFo=
nt, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I friend sent me this just now. Thought I'd pass it on. You may all have it=
 but I didn't. Was surprised at some of the varieties of OD on offer!</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFo=
nt, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Simon</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CWLP265MB38119E52BD83599756C98906F36DACWLP265MB3811GBRP_--

--_004_CWLP265MB38119E52BD83599756C98906F36DACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
	name="Lucas technical correspondence course - session 9.pdf"
Content-Description: Lucas technical correspondence course - session 9.pdf
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Lucas technical correspondence course - session 9.pdf";
	size=2535254; creation-date="Tue, 03 Jun 2025 11:59:44 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 03 Jun 2025 22:39:01 GMT"
Content-ID: 	<[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_CWLP265MB38119E52BD83599756C98906F36DACWLP265MB3811GBRP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_004_CWLP265MB38119E52BD83599756C98906F36DACWLP265MB3811GBRP_--