Subject: [Healeys] Auto movers

From: Al Fuller via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2025 12:14:07 -0700

--===============8763824878771539204==

--000000000000a1458e0635be497c

So a friend needs to move a car from LA to Detroit, and wonders who would
be a good choice. AFAIK it's drivable and doesn't need to be in an enclosed
carrier.

________________
Sent from my phone
Best Regards,
Al Fuller

--000000000000a1458e0635be497c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>So a friend needs to move a car from LA to Detroit, =
and wonders who would be a good choice. AFAIK it&#39;s drivable and doesn&#=
39;t need to be in an enclosed carrier.</div><div><br></div><div data-smart=
mail=3D"gmail_signature">________________<br>Sent from my phone <br>Best Re=
gards,<br>Al Fuller</div></div>

--000000000000a1458e0635be497c--

--===============8763824878771539204==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8763824878771539204==--