Subject: [Healeys] engine number

From: carl and gerry rubino via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 17:13:08 +0000

--===============3501286674242167554==
 boundary="------=_MBD1BBA3B1-F910-418D-B537-77CB59B681AC"

--------=_MBD1BBA3B1-F910-418D-B537-77CB59B681AC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Checked the number on the block and came up with:
29K1 RV. Close as I could figure out with my bifocals.Checked the block=20
information i the Moss parts booklet and it doesn't seem to correspond=20
with any of them.
Make any sense?
--------=_MBD1BBA3B1-F910-418D-B537-77CB59B681AC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head>

<style id=3D"css_styles">=20
blockquote.cite { margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc }
blockquote.cite2 {margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; margin-top: 3px; padding=
-top: 0px; }
a img { border: 0px; }
li[style=3D'text-align: center;'], li[style=3D'text-align: center; '], li[s=
tyle=3D'text-align: right;'], li[style=3D'text-align: right; '] {  list-sty=
le-position: inside;}
body { font-family: Segoe UI; font-size: 12pt;   }=20
.quote { margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em; border-left: 5px #ebebeb soli=
d; padding-left: 0.3em; }
 </style>
</head>
<body>Checked the number on the block and came up with:<div>29K1 RV. Close=
 as I could figure out with my bifocals.<span>Checked the block information=
 i the Moss parts booklet and it doesn't seem to correspond with any of them=
.</span></div><div><span>Make any sense?</span></div></body></html>
--------=_MBD1BBA3B1-F910-418D-B537-77CB59B681AC--

--===============3501286674242167554==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3501286674242167554==--