Subject: Re: [Healeys] (no subject)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 22:55:40 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3202117161675446098==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00CA_01DB896A.B937C460"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00CA_01DB896A.B937C460
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I can=E2=80=99t say for sure and don=E2=80=99t have one to measure, but =
it is probably a BSPP thread.

=20

Mirek

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Jim Cox
Sent: February 27, 2025 10:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] (no subject)

=20

Would anyone have the thread dimensions for the female nut attaching the =
steel fuel line to the fuel tank. Appears to be an original tank. The =
fitting won't tighten and the nut is stripped. =20

The pipe running from the tank to the fuel pump isn't sold separately so =
I am going to make one.=20

Of course if anyone has a spare available,  let me know. Thanks , Jim=20

------=_NextPart_000_00CA_01DB896A.B937C460
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-fareast-la=
nguage:EN-US'>I can=E2=80=99t say for sure and don=E2=80=99t have one to =
measure, but it is probably a BSPP thread.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-fareast-la=
nguage:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-fareast-la=
nguage:EN-US'>Mirek<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-fareast-la=
nguage:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Jim =
Cox<br><b>Sent:</b> February 27, 2025 10:40 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] (no =
subject)<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Would =
anyone have the thread dimensions for the female nut attaching the steel =
fuel line to the fuel tank. Appears to be an original tank. The fitting =
won't tighten and the nut is stripped.&nbsp;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The pipe running from the tank to the fuel pump isn't =
sold separately so I am going to make =
one.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Of course if =
anyone has a spare available,&nbsp; let me know. Thanks , =
Jim&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00CA_01DB896A.B937C460--

--===============3202117161675446098==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3202117161675446098==--

---

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 08:14:38 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============9222300476604431880==
 boundary="------------P7sEG4hbvjRKFcT53lodAIYW"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------P7sEG4hbvjRKFcT53lodAIYW
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Jim,

Not sure which model you have.  For the 3000 gas tank, it's 1/4-19 tpi 
British Standard Parallel Pipe thread.  The OD of the gas tank fitting 
is 0.518".

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin-Healey 3000 roadster registrar

On 2/27/25 22:55, [email-masked] wrote:
>
> I can’t say for sure and don’t have one to measure, but it is probably 
> a BSPP thread.
>
> Mirek
>
> *From:*Healeys <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Jim Cox
> *Sent:* February 27, 2025 10:40 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* [Healeys] (no subject)
>
> Would anyone have the thread dimensions for the female nut attaching 
> the steel fuel line to the fuel tank. Appears to be an original tank. 
> The fitting won't tighten and the nut is stripped.
>
> The pipe running from the tank to the fuel pump isn't sold separately 
> so I am going to make one.
>
> Of course if anyone has a spare available,  let me know. Thanks , Jim
>
>
> Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
--------------P7sEG4hbvjRKFcT53lodAIYW
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Jim,</p>
    <p>Not sure which model you have.  For the 3000 gas tank, it's
      1/4-19 tpi British Standard Parallel Pipe thread.  The OD of the
      gas tank fitting is 0.518".</p>
    <p>Cheers,<br>
    </p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Bob Haskell
Austin-Healey 3000 roadster registrar</pre>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/27/25 22:55,
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator"
        content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-fareast-language:EN-US">I
            can’t say for sure and don’t have one to measure, but it is
            probably a BSPP thread.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-fareast-language:EN-US">Mirek<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div
style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span lang="EN-US"
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">From:</span></b><span
              lang="EN-US"
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">
              Healeys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On
                Behalf Of </b>Jim Cox<br>
              <b>Sent:</b> February 27, 2025 10:40 PM<br>
              <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              <b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] (no subject)<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Would anyone have the thread dimensions
            for the female nut attaching the steel fuel line to the fuel
            tank. Appears to be an original tank. The fitting won't
            tighten and the nut is stripped.  <o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">The pipe running from the tank to the
              fuel pump isn't sold separately so I am going to make
              one. <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Of course if anyone has a spare
              available,  let me know. Thanks , Jim <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre wrap="" class="moz-quote-pre">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------P7sEG4hbvjRKFcT53lodAIYW--

--===============9222300476604431880==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============9222300476604431880==--