Subject: [Healeys] Mystery Horns

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2025 16:44:32 -0800

--0000000000004e057a062d6e8c17

--0000000000004e0579062d6e8c15

I was going through an old box of parts that came with my Mk l BT7 and
found two horns that don't appear to be original to the car. They are
painted a very dark green, which looks to be original, and have a somewhat
British appearance. I couldn't find any identifying marks on them. Picture
attached.

Would anyone happen to know what they might be?

Thanks,
Harold

--0000000000004e0579062d6e8c15
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I was going through an old box of parts that came wit=
h my Mk l BT7 and found two horns that don&#39;t appear to be original to t=
he car. They are painted a very dark green, which looks to be original, and=
 have a somewhat British appearance. I couldn&#39;t find any identifying ma=
rks on them. Picture attached.</div><div><br></div><div>Would anyone happen=
 to know what they might be?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Har=
old</div></div>

--0000000000004e0579062d6e8c15--

--0000000000004e057a062d6e8c17
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Mystery Horns.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_m6sm7fmu0>

--0000000000004e057a062d6e8c17
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--0000000000004e057a062d6e8c17--