Subject: [Healeys] front brake drums

From: carl and gerry rubino via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2025 16:25:59 +0000

--===============2457981207707924994==
 boundary="------=_MB840D0E2C-FAE2-4612-AD93-EFACE127DF6B"

--------=_MB840D0E2C-FAE2-4612-AD93-EFACE127DF6B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Looking for a source of front brake drums for my 57 100-6.
I have spent a lot of time over the years getting rid of the healey=20
shake and want really good ones. Any suggestions?
--------=_MB840D0E2C-FAE2-4612-AD93-EFACE127DF6B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head>

<style id=3D"css_styles">=20
blockquote.cite { margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc }
blockquote.cite2 {margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; margin-top: 3px; padding=
-top: 0px; }
a img { border: 0px; }
li[style=3D'text-align: center;'], li[style=3D'text-align: center; '], li[s=
tyle=3D'text-align: right;'], li[style=3D'text-align: right; '] {  list-sty=
le-position: inside;}
body { font-family: Segoe UI; font-size: 12pt;   }=20
.quote { margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em; border-left: 5px #ebebeb soli=
d; padding-left: 0.3em; }
 </style>
</head>
<body>Looking for a source of front brake drums for my 57 100-6.<div>I have =
spent a lot of time over the years getting rid of the healey shake and wan=
t really good ones. Any suggestions?</div></body></html>
--------=_MB840D0E2C-FAE2-4612-AD93-EFACE127DF6B--

--===============2457981207707924994==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2457981207707924994==--