Subject: [Healeys] (no subject)

From: Jim Cox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 22:39:52 -0500

--===============7014312088104436705==

--000000000000d9e417062f2b8fa0

Would anyone have the thread dimensions for the female nut attaching the
steel fuel line to the fuel tank. Appears to be an original tank. The
fitting won't tighten and the nut is stripped.
The pipe running from the tank to the fuel pump isn't sold separately so I
am going to make one.
Of course if anyone has a spare available,  let me know. Thanks , Jim

--000000000000d9e417062f2b8fa0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Would anyone have the thread dimensions for the female nu=
t attaching the steel fuel line to the fuel tank. Appears to be an original=
 tank. The fitting won&#39;t tighten and the nut is stripped.=C2=A0=C2=A0<d=
iv dir=3D"auto">The pipe running from the tank to the fuel pump isn&#39;t s=
old separately so I am going to make one.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">Of c=
ourse if anyone has a spare available,=C2=A0 let me know. Thanks , Jim=C2=
=A0</div></div>

--000000000000d9e417062f2b8fa0--

--===============7014312088104436705==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7014312088104436705==--