Subject: [Healeys] BN1 FS

From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2025 10:35:24 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2511874215992443714==
 boundary="------------hNSNO0x0rCy49SqbOldILPXW"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------hNSNO0x0rCy49SqbOldILPXW
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Apropos of nothing, I came across this listing on a forum. This might be 
the nicest 100 I've seen, esp. for the panel fit (wouldn't be my choice 
of color, though). The only thing that I can see that /may /not be 
original is the water pump inlet valve (I can't tell for sure, and don't 
know if the BN1s have the same style as my BN2).

I have no financial interest in this car, nor do I know anything about 
it other than what's on the listing:

https://www.ahexp.com/registry/1954-Austin-Healey-100-BN1L152492.62407/
--------------hNSNO0x0rCy49SqbOldILPXW
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Apropos of nothing, I came across this listing on a forum. This
    might be the nicest 100 I've seen, esp. for the panel fit (wouldn't
    be my choice of color, though). The only thing that I can see that <i>may
    </i>not be original is the water pump inlet valve (I can't tell for
    sure, and don't know if the BN1s have the same style as my BN2). <br>
    <br>
    I have no financial interest in this car, nor do I know anything
    about it other than what's on the listing:<br>
    <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.ahexp.com/registry/1954-Austin-Healey-100-BN1L152492.62407/">https://www.ahexp.com/registry/1954-Austin-Healey-100-BN1L152492.62407/</a>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------hNSNO0x0rCy49SqbOldILPXW--

--===============2511874215992443714==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2511874215992443714==--