Subject: [Healeys] Leaking Brake Supply Tank

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 13:27:11 -0800

--===============8327520359803901273==

--000000000000d00a65062f3a7857

I was getting my car ready for driving and discovered a very minor leak
from the fittings in the bottom of the tank. Retightened all of the
fittings but the leak is still there. Does anyone have a recommendation on
suitable aftermarket sealing washers or other suggestions?

Thanks... Harold

--000000000000d00a65062f3a7857
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I was getting my car ready for driving and discovered a ve=
ry minor leak from the fittings in the bottom of the tank. Retightened all =
of the fittings but the leak=C2=A0is still there. Does anyone have a recomm=
endation on suitable aftermarket sealing washers or other suggestions?<div>=
<br></div><div>Thanks... Harold</div></div>

--000000000000d00a65062f3a7857--

--===============8327520359803901273==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8327520359803901273==--

---

From: Hank Leach via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 22:57:38 +0000 xkRJO0VyKH0lj/HRui0s39secvZ9yqeTQEYldFBXVAUutK/40PYv6+foDkBQeJE7Fr+4ZHLn5qwEnoHSGsIXynf7Vh6Y9d96KkQ=

--===============3682232965033124030==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>Harold- Moss has a upgrade kit that Roger Moment developed-it will =
stop the leak and look fairly original-read the note on their site. =
Hank<br>-------------------- <br><br>From: "Harold Manifold" =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>To: "Healey List" &lt;[email-masked].=
net&gt; <br>Sent: February 28, 2025 at 1:44 PM PST <br>Subject: [Healeys] =
Leaking Brake Supply Tank </div>
<div>I was getting my car ready for =
driving and discovered a very minor leak from the fittings in the bottom of=
 the tank. Retightened all of the fittings but the leak&nbsp;is still there=
. Does anyone have a recommendation on suitable aftermarket sealing washers=
 or other suggestions?
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Thanks... Harold</div>
</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>

--===============3682232965033124030==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3682232965033124030==--

---

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 16:37:03 -0800

--===============7027684366803946414==

--000000000000e1d6ba062f3d1fd7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hank,

Thanks for the reply. I looked at the Moss website but couldn't find them.
Do you know that Moss part number?

Harold

On Fri, Feb 28, 2025 at 2:57=E2=80=AFPM Hank Leach <[email-masked]> wr=
ote:

> Harold- Moss has a upgrade kit that Roger Moment developed-it will stop
> the leak and look fairly original-read the note on their site. Hank
> --------------------
>
> From: "Harold Manifold" <[email-masked]>
> To: "Healey List" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: February 28, 2025 at 1:44 PM PST
> Subject: [Healeys] Leaking Brake Supply Tank
> fittings but the leak is still there. Does anyone have a recommendation o=
n
> suitable aftermarket sealing washers or other suggestions?

--000000000000e1d6ba062f3d1fd7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hank,<div><br></div><div>Thanks for the reply. I looked at=
 the Moss website but couldn&#39;t find them. Do you know that Moss part nu=
mber?</div><div><br></div><div>Harold</div><div><br></div></div><br><div cl=
ass=3D"gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_a=
ttr">On Fri, Feb 28, 2025 at 2:57=E2=80=AFPM Hank Leach &lt;<a href=3D"mail=
to:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockq=
uote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1p=
x solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div>Harold- Moss has a upgrade =
kit that Roger Moment developed-it will stop the leak and look fairly origi=
nal-read the note on their site. Hank<br>-------------------- <br><br>From:=
 &quot;Harold Manifold&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" targ=
et=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <br>To: &quot;Healey List&quot; &l=
t;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">Healeys@autox=
.team.net</a>&gt; <br>Sent: February 28, 2025 at 1:44 PM PST <br>Subject: [=
Healeys] Leaking Brake Supply Tank </div>
<div>I was getting my car ready for driving and discovered a very minor lea=
k from the fittings in the bottom of the tank. Retightened all of the fitti=
ngs but the leak=C2=A0is still there. Does anyone have a recommendation on =
suitable aftermarket sealing washers or other suggestions?
<div>=C2=A0</div>
<div>Thanks... Harold</div>
</div>
<div>=C2=A0</div>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000e1d6ba062f3d1fd7--

--===============7027684366803946414==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7027684366803946414==--

---

From: Hank Leach via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2025 02:12:15 +0000 bQTNa/gB8+8C4Hi4z9pzl8jUAgsdFZFMS9QP2Y+rY9OU1GoHLQmewWf9GI8gHKuAL1jhH4w7Y6wCqoiiJqRBpIVIk5rRT1Ygxis=

--===============2005699669112458658==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>Harold-582-987 is the part number for the viton washer-need two on =
3000's canister. Hank<br>-------------------- <br><br>From: "Harold =
Manifold" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>To: &lt;[email-masked]&gt; =
<br>Cc: "Healey List" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>Sent: February 28,=
 2025 at 4:37 PM PST <br>Subject: Re: [Healeys] Leaking Brake Supply Tank =
</div>
<div>Hank,
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Thanks for the reply. I looked at =
the Moss website but couldn't find them. Do you know that Moss part number?=
</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Harold</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div class=3D"gmail_quote gmail_quote_container">
<div class=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Feb 28, 2025 at 2:57=E2=80=AFPM Hank =
Leach &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">gradea1@charter.=
net</a>&gt; wrote:</div>
<blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:=
 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204,204,204); padding-left: =
1ex;">
<div>Harold- Moss has a upgrade kit that Roger Moment developed-it =
will stop the leak and look fairly original-read the note on their site. =
Hank<br>-------------------- <br><br>From: "Harold Manifold" &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" =
rel=3D"noopener">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <br>To: "Healey List" &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" =
rel=3D"noopener">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <br>Sent: February 28, 2025=
 at 1:44 PM PST <br>Subject: [Healeys] Leaking Brake Supply Tank</div>
<div>I was getting my car ready for driving and discovered a very minor =
leak from the fittings in the bottom of the tank. Retightened all of the =
fittings but the leak&nbsp;is still there. Does anyone have a =
recommendation on suitable aftermarket sealing washers or other suggestions=
?
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Thanks... Harold</div>
</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</blockquote>
</div>

--===============2005699669112458658==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2005699669112458658==--