Subject: [Healeys] Tires

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2025 11:09:03 -0500

--===============8632610689454939765==

--000000000000903486062d7b7655

Listers,

I am soon going to replace the tires on my 66 BJ8.

Currently, my tires (Pirelli P 6000) are showing wear in the middle of the
tread and slight wear on the outside and inside edge of the tires.  I am
running 30 lbs in the tires.

What pressure do most of you use?

Thanks,

Fred

--000000000000903486062d7b7655
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Listers,<div><br></div><div>I am soon going to replace the=
 tires on my 66 BJ8.</div><div><br></div><div>Currently, my tires (Pirelli =
P 6000) are showing wear in the middle of the tread and slight wear on the =
outside and inside edge=C2=A0of the tires.=C2=A0 I am running 30 lbs in the=
 tires.</div><div><br></div><div>What pressure do most of you use?</div><di=
v><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Fred</div></div>

--000000000000903486062d7b7655--

--===============8632610689454939765==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8632610689454939765==--