Subject: [Healeys] Cost to restore a BN1 ?

From: richard mayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2025 13:13:51 -0800

--===============5127992403057241790==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_62A21B64-DA22-4CD9-B80A-76C3B6960844"

--Apple-Mail=_62A21B64-DA22-4CD9-B80A-76C3B6960844
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

It obviously depends from where you start.

=EF=BF=BC

Richard Mayor
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_62A21B64-DA22-4CD9-B80A-76C3B6960844
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_AECE9F29-0823-4963-B80A-FBCA912DB8E1"

--Apple-Mail=_AECE9F29-0823-4963-B80A-FBCA912DB8E1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">It obviously depends from where you start.<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><img alt="IMG_2336.jpeg" src="cid:C3E22BB1-FA1B-4AE6-88EC-30FF5E35FB09"><br><div>
<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Richard Mayor</div><div>[email-masked]</div><div><br></div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

</div>

<br></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_AECE9F29-0823-4963-B80A-FBCA912DB8E1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_2336.jpeg
	x-unix-mode=0644;
	name="IMG_2336.jpeg"
Content-Id: <C3E22BB1-FA1B-4AE6-88EC-30FF5E35FB09>

--Apple-Mail=_AECE9F29-0823-4963-B80A-FBCA912DB8E1--

--Apple-Mail=_62A21B64-DA22-4CD9-B80A-76C3B6960844--

--===============5127992403057241790==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5127992403057241790==--