Subject: [Healeys] Failsafe thermostats

From: Michael Oritt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2024 08:27:30 -0500

--===============1032324487135546605==

--00000000000034c6a3062a548b1c

I need to replace my thermostat and I see a lot of negative reviews for
"Failsafe" units--sold my Moss and many others--which are designed to fail
in the open mode.  What is the collective experience with these?

TIA--Michael Oritt

--00000000000034c6a3062a548b1c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"color:#3333ff">I nee=
d=C2=A0to replace my thermostat and I see a lot of negative reviews for &qu=
ot;Failsafe&quot; units--sold my Moss and many others--which are designed t=
o fail in the open mode.=C2=A0 What is the collective experience with these=
?</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"color:#3333ff"><br></div><div =
class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"color:#3333ff">TIA--Michael Oritt</div></d=
iv>

--00000000000034c6a3062a548b1c--

--===============1032324487135546605==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1032324487135546605==--