Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 engine block - wanted

From: Richard Mayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2024 13:15:25 -0700

--===============6665834230709791237==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_31A1E3E9-40F3-47D1-A11E-E394942D92E1"

--Apple-Mail=_31A1E3E9-40F3-47D1-A11E-E394942D92E1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

I=E2=80=99m looking for a bare BJ8 engine block.  Anyone out there have =
one for sale? =20

Richard Mayor
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_31A1E3E9-40F3-47D1-A11E-E394942D92E1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">I=E2=80=99m =
looking for a bare BJ8 engine block. &nbsp;Anyone out there have one for =
sale? &nbsp;<div><br></div><div><br><div>
<div>Richard =
Mayor</div><div>[email-masked]</div><div><br></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">

</div>

<br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_31A1E3E9-40F3-47D1-A11E-E394942D92E1--

--===============6665834230709791237==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6665834230709791237==--