Subject: [Healeys] Removing Hard Top Aluminium Trim

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2024 15:54:22 -0700

--000000000000b301130623d6c907

--000000000000b301120623d6c905

Hello,

Are there any tips or suggestions on how to remove the aluminum trim from a
hard top without damaging it? All the screws are out but there is a hard
black caulk still holding the trim. It doesn't seem to soften with a heat
gun.

Thanks... Harold

--000000000000b301120623d6c905
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello,<div><br></div><div>Are there any tips or suggestion=
s on how to remove the aluminum trim from a hard top without damaging=C2=A0=
it? All the screws are out but there is a hard black caulk still holding th=
e trim. It doesn&#39;t=C2=A0seem to soften with a heat gun.</div><div><br><=
/div><div>Thanks... Harold</div></div>

--000000000000b301120623d6c905--

--000000000000b301130623d6c907
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_2482.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_m1y6jhn10>

--000000000000b301130623d6c907
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--000000000000b301130623d6c907--