Subject: [Healeys] Anyone know this car?

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 18:59:04 -0700

--===============1618921340000289775==

--000000000000ea82af06247a4c98

I saw it in Jacksonville, OR last weekend. I loved the grille and want info
on it

Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6

--000000000000ea82af06247a4c98
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>I saw it in Jacksonville, OR last weekend. I loved t=
he grille and want info on it</div><div><br></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gm=
ail_signature">Ira Erbs<br>Milwaukie, OR<br>1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br>=C2=
=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 </div></div>

--000000000000ea82af06247a4c98--

--===============1618921340000289775==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1618921340000289775==--