Subject: Re: [Healeys] Light switch issues

From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 08:30:21 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6954504458556825376==
 boundary="------------qL8SC05cIikoqnsXdslmkCn0"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------qL8SC05cIikoqnsXdslmkCn0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Moss has over-nighted parts to me via FedEx. Been a few years, and of 
course you have to pay through the nose--maybe get some other parts, or 
a hat or T-shirt, to make it worthwhile--and FedEx has been less 
reliable than it used to be but if all else fails ...  You have to get 
the order in by 2pm to get 'same day shipping,'  and you may have to go 
to a FedEx station to pick up.

Or, Goleta is only 325 miles from Pacific Grove ;)

Aside: I don't think any of the repop electrical stuff is actually made 
by 'Lucas' anymore; someone got ahold of Lucas boxes and was selling 
Chinese junk in them a while back.

On 8/12/2024 8:02 AM, Jerry Costanzo via Healeys wrote:
> Just arrived in Pacific Grove, CA to attend Mo terey Car Week.  My 
> light switch decided to melt or mi's auction.  You can feel the stops 
> are not the same.  In the off position, the taillights stay on.  In 
> the middle position all appear to be off.  In the full on position,  
> lights work with a few toys. I have been using the master switch to 
> make sure there is no drain on the battery.  If anyone else is coming 
> to the week, do you have an old or new switch  I can buy?
> Jerry
>
--------------qL8SC05cIikoqnsXdslmkCn0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Moss has over-nighted parts to me via FedEx. Been a few years, and
    of course you have to pay through the nose--maybe get some other
    parts, or a hat or T-shirt, to make it worthwhile--and FedEx has
    been less reliable than it used to be but if all else fails ...  You
    have to get the order in by 2pm to get 'same day shipping,'  and you
    may have to go to a FedEx station to pick up. <br>
    <br>
    Or, Goleta is only 325 miles from Pacific Grove ;)<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Aside: I don't think any of the repop electrical stuff is actually
    made by 'Lucas' anymore; someone got ahold of Lucas boxes and was
    selling Chinese junk in them a while back.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/12/2024 8:02 AM, Jerry Costanzo
      via Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div
style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <div> </div>
        <div>Just arrived in Pacific Grove, CA to attend Mo terey Car
          Week.  My light switch decided to melt or mi's auction.  You
          can feel the stops are not the same.  In the off position, the
          taillights stay on.  In the middle position all appear to be
          off.  In the full on position,  lights work with a few toys. 
          I have been using the master switch to make sure there is no
          drain on the battery.  If anyone else is coming to the week,
          do you have an old or new switch  I can buy?</div>
        <div> </div>
        <div>Jerry</div>
      </div>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------qL8SC05cIikoqnsXdslmkCn0--

--===============6954504458556825376==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6954504458556825376==--

---

From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 08:35:43 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7422637291891894243==
 boundary="------------NfK1DxnfWMSDgXX7LwbrimGM"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------NfK1DxnfWMSDgXX7LwbrimGM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Oops ... Google maps stuck Pacifica in my query ... Goleta is only *241 
miles *from Pacific Grove.

> to the week, do you have an old or new switch  I can buy?
--------------NfK1DxnfWMSDgXX7LwbrimGM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    Oops ... Google maps stuck Pacifica in my query ... Goleta is only <b>241
      miles </b>from Pacific Grove.<br>

--------------NfK1DxnfWMSDgXX7LwbrimGM--

--===============7422637291891894243==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7422637291891894243==--