Subject: Re: [Healeys] Temperature sender line clips

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 05:58:06 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8446614677611836687==
 boundary="------------iDDjBwsLO1AZaLqzgblBq0Da"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------iDDjBwsLO1AZaLqzgblBq0Da
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Mark,

British Car Specialists show them on their website:

https://www.britishcarspecialists.com/store/product.php?product_id=555&backtoshop_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.britishcarspecialists.com%2Fstore%2Findex.php%3Fcategory%3DGAUGES%26subcategory%3DHARDWARE

Bob Haskell
Austin-Healey 3000 roadster registrar

On 12/5/23 04:42, Mark Donaldson via Healeys wrote:
>
> Learned gentlemen,
>
> I need three clip fasteners for the temperature sender line  . . .  
> the ones that hold it in place above the intake manifold.
>
> I can secure it with small general-purpose clips but I would prefer to 
> have the original styled ones – new or used.
>
> I can’t find a supplier.  Any ideas where might I look?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark
>
> Ardmore, NZ
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys  http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
--------------iDDjBwsLO1AZaLqzgblBq0Da
 boundary="------------fmX5op97xJUTWyjF8Fdx0wUM"

--------------fmX5op97xJUTWyjF8Fdx0wUM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Mark,</p>
    <p>British Car Specialists show them on their website:<br>
    </p>
    <p><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.britishcarspecialists.com/store/product.php?product_id=555&amp;backtoshop_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.britishcarspecialists.com%2Fstore%2Findex.php%3Fcategory%3DGAUGES%26subcategory%3DHARDWARE">https://www.britishcarspecialists.com/store/product.php?product_id=555&amp;backtoshop_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.britishcarspecialists.com%2Fstore%2Findex.php%3Fcategory%3DGAUGES%26subcategory%3DHARDWARE</a><br>
    </p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Bob Haskell
Austin-Healey 3000 roadster registrar</pre>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/5/23 04:42, Mark Donaldson via
      Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator"
        content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
      <!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]-->
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:none;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">Learned gentlemen,<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">I need three clip fasteners for the temperature
            sender line  . . .  the ones that hold it in place above the
            intake manifold.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">I can secure it with small general-purpose
            clips but I would prefer to have the original styled ones –
            new or used.  <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">I can’t find a supplier.  Any ideas where might
            I look?<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">Thanks,<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">Mark<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US">Ardmore, NZ<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none"
            lang="EN-US"><img style="width:2.625in;height:2.9833in"
              id="Picture_x0020_3"
              src="cid:[email-masked]" class=""
              width="252" height="286"></span><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,sans-serif"
            lang="EN-US"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>
--------------fmX5op97xJUTWyjF8Fdx0wUM
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image003.jpg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------fmX5op97xJUTWyjF8Fdx0wUM--

--------------iDDjBwsLO1AZaLqzgblBq0Da--

--===============8446614677611836687==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8446614677611836687==--

---

From: Mark Donaldson via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 10:24:40 +1300

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8296839753259018771==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01DA282E.6CF875C0"
Content-Language: en-au

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01DA282E.6CF875C0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_000C_01DA282E.6CF875C0"

------=_NextPart_001_000C_01DA282E.6CF875C0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Super.  Thank you, Bob.

=20

Mark

Ardmore, NZ

=20

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>=20
Sent: Tuesday, 5 December 2023 11:58 PM
To: Mark Donaldson <[email-masked]>; Healey List =
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Temperature sender line clips

=20

Mark,

https://www.britishcarspecialists.com/store/product.php?product_id=3D555 =
<https://www.britishcarspecialists.com/store/product.php?product_id=3D555=
&backtoshop_url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.britishcarspecialists.com%2Fstore%2Fin=
dex.php%3Fcategory%3DGAUGES%26subcategory%3DHARDWARE> =
&backtoshop_url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.britishcarspecialists.com%2Fstore%2Fin=
dex.php%3Fcategory%3DGAUGES%26subcategory%3DHARDWARE

Bob Haskell

Learned gentlemen,

=20

I need three clip fasteners for the temperature sender line  . . .  the =
ones that hold it in place above the intake manifold.

=20

I can secure it with small general-purpose clips but I would prefer to =
have the original styled ones =E2=80=93 new or used. =20

=20

I can=E2=80=99t find a supplier.  Any ideas where might I look?

=20

Thanks,

=20

Mark

Ardmore, NZ

=20

_______________________________________________
=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys =
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
=20

------=_NextPart_001_000C_01DA282E.6CF875C0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><!--[if =
!mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0cm;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	mso-ligatures:none;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-NZ;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.EmailStyle22
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-NZ link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Super.=C2=A0 =
Thank you, Bob.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p>=
</span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Mark<o:p></o:p></=
span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Ardmore, =
NZ<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:none;mso-fareast-language:EN-NZ'>From:</span></b><=
span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:none;mso-fareast-language:EN-NZ'> Bob Haskell =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, 5 December =
2023 11:58 PM<br><b>To:</b> Mark Donaldson =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Healey List =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] =
Temperature sender line clips<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Mark,<span =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:none;mso-fareast-language:EN-NZ'><o:p></o:p></span=
></p><p>British Car Specialists show them on their =
website:<o:p></o:p></p><p><a =
href=3D"https://www.britishcarspecialists.com/store/product.php?product_i=
d=3D555&amp;backtoshop_url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.britishcarspecialists.com%2=
Fstore%2Findex.php%3Fcategory%3DGAUGES%26subcategory%3DHARDWARE">https://=
www.britishcarspecialists.com/store/product.php?product_id=3D555&amp;back=
toshop_url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.britishcarspecialists.com%2Fstore%2Findex.p=
hp%3Fcategory%3DGAUGES%26subcategory%3DHARDWARE</a><o:p></o:p></p><pre>Bo=
b Haskell<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Austin-Healey 3000 roadster =
registrar<o:p></o:p></pre><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On 12/5/23 04:42, =
Mark Donaldson via Healeys wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>Learned =
gentlemen,</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><=
o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>I need three =
clip fasteners for the temperature sender line&nbsp; . . .&nbsp; the =
ones that hold it in place above the intake =
manifold.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><=
o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>I can secure =
it with small general-purpose clips but I would prefer to have the =
original styled ones =E2=80=93 new or used.&nbsp; =
</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><=
o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>I =
can=E2=80=99t find a supplier.&nbsp; Any ideas where might I =
look?</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><=
o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>Thanks,</span>=
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><=
o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>Mark</span><o:=
p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>Ardmore, =
NZ</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><=
o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:n=
one'><img border=3D0 width=3D252 height=3D286 =
style=3D'width:2.625in;height:2.975in' id=3D"Picture_x0020_3" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"></span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:none;mso-fareast-language:EN-NZ'><br><br><o:p></o:=
p></span></p><pre>_______________________________________________<o:p></o=
:p></pre><pre>Support Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Suggested annual donation=C2=A0 =
$12.75<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/piperm=
ail/healeys</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/arch=
ive/healeys</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o=
:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/rchaskell@earthlink=
.net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
et</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre></blockquote></div></b=
ody></html>
------=_NextPart_001_000C_01DA282E.6CF875C0--

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01DA282E.6CF875C0
	name="image003.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01DA282E.6CF875C0--

--===============8296839753259018771==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8296839753259018771==--