Subject: [Healeys] Beloved Roadster Factory Declared A Total Loss After Christmas Day Fire Engulfs Building FYI

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 11:09:06 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1845176850690937387==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_004F_01DA397E.46465D50"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01DA397E.46465D50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I thought you would be interested in this story I found on MSN: Beloved
Roadster Factory Declared A Total Loss After Christmas Day Fire Engulfs
Building -
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/beloved-roadster-factory-declared-a-total-
loss-after-christmas-day-fire-engulfs-building/ar-AA1m7hpz?ocid=socialshare
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/beloved-roadster-factory-declared-a-total
-loss-after-christmas-day-fire-engulfs-building/ar-AA1m7hpz?ocid=socialshare
&cvid=760a5b61ba0745f4bfa23340ce1fc6ad&ei=73>
&cvid=760a5b61ba0745f4bfa23340ce1fc6ad&ei=73

Happy New Year News

Bob Begani

67 BJ8

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01DA397E.46465D50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I thought you =
would be interested in this story I found on MSN: Beloved Roadster =
Factory Declared A Total Loss After Christmas Day Fire Engulfs Building =
- <a =
href=3D"https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/beloved-roadster-factory-declar=
ed-a-total-loss-after-christmas-day-fire-engulfs-building/ar-AA1m7hpz?oci=
d=3Dsocialshare&amp;cvid=3D760a5b61ba0745f4bfa23340ce1fc6ad&amp;ei=3D73">=
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/beloved-roadster-factory-declared-a-tot=
al-loss-after-christmas-day-fire-engulfs-building/ar-AA1m7hpz?ocid=3Dsoci=
alshare&amp;cvid=3D760a5b61ba0745f4bfa23340ce1fc6ad&amp;ei=3D73</a><o:p><=
/o:p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Happy New Year =
News<o:p></o:p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>67 =
BJ8<o:p></o:p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_004F_01DA397E.46465D50--

--===============1845176850690937387==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1845176850690937387==--