Subject: [Healeys] Lucas 584 dipping mirror

From: S and T Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 22:59:30 +0000

--===============1789486073781256835==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_PH7P221MB1007FC76F4B86D2AC61500DED48DAPH7P221MB1007NAMP_"

--_000_PH7P221MB1007FC76F4B86D2AC61500DED48DAPH7P221MB1007NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anyone know why some some of these mirrors have the "Lucas" dipping tap on =
the top and upside down, and some on the bottom and rightside up? And it's =
not as simple as twisting the mounting bracket around because that doesn't =
work.

The only thing I could think of is that one should have a longer bracket th=
an the other???
TIA

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_PH7P221MB1007FC76F4B86D2AC61500DED48DAPH7P221MB1007NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
Anyone know why some some of these mirrors have the &quot;Lucas&quot; dippi=
ng tap on the top and upside down, and some on the bottom and rightside up?=
 And it's not as simple as twisting the mounting bracket around because tha=
t doesn't work.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
The only thing I could think of is that one should have a longer bracket th=
an the other???</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
TIA</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_PH7P221MB1007FC76F4B86D2AC61500DED48DAPH7P221MB1007NAMP_--

--===============1789486073781256835==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1789486073781256835==--