Subject: [Healeys] Valvoline VR1

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 11:58:33 -0800

--===============8258677639834151675==

--000000000000091cc606098148a2

For those of you guys that use Valvoline VR1 to protect those cams and
folowers this video might vindicate your selection.  Very interesting
history of VR1.

https://youtu.be/W48nygk1mlc?si=2FkabLDs4RcgmSEi

Mike MacLean

--000000000000091cc606098148a2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>For those of you guys that use Valvoline VR1 to prote=
ct those cams and folowers this video might vindicate your selection.=C2=A0=
 Very interesting history of VR1.</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https=
://youtu.be/W48nygk1mlc?si=3D2FkabLDs4RcgmSEi">https://youtu.be/W48nygk1mlc=
?si=3D2FkabLDs4RcgmSEi</a></div><div><br></div><div>Mike MacLean<br></div><=
/div>

--000000000000091cc606098148a2--

--===============8258677639834151675==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8258677639834151675==--