Subject: [Healeys] Cheap big healey

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 09:44:34 -0700

--===============2612055623510226887==

--00000000000079e1a606095656f0

NFI needs lots of work. But some of you have started with less.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1858218614412735/permalink/3639412682959977/?ref=share&mibextid=NOb6eG

Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
1967 MGB Roadster

--00000000000079e1a606095656f0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">NFI needs lots of work. But some of you have started with=
 less.<div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"https://m.facebook.com/groups/1858218614=
412735/permalink/3639412682959977/?ref=3Dshare&amp;mibextid=3DNOb6eG">https=
://m.facebook.com/groups/1858218614412735/permalink/3639412682959977/?ref=
=3Dshare&amp;mibextid=3DNOb6eG</a><br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_sign=
ature" dir=3D"auto">Ira Erbs<br>Milwaukie, OR<br>1959 Austin Healey 100-6<b=
r>1967 MGB Roadster</div></div></div>

--00000000000079e1a606095656f0--

--===============2612055623510226887==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2612055623510226887==--

---

From: rct2bnc via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 08:56:19 -0500

--===============1137426853995573666==

----_com.samsung.android.email_755749626346570
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_755749626346570
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_755749626346570--

--===============1137426853995573666==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1137426853995573666==--