Subject: Re: [Healeys] suppliers for interior trim

From: patrick williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 15:48:11 -0500

--===============2880062399256018172==

--000000000000e21521060996187a

John,
Getting to my backlog of emails.  I don't know if you've located a
supplier, but I have some extra biscuit vinyl I got from Heritage close to
20 years ago.  How much do you need?  I'm in the Atlanta area.
Pat Williams
1960 BT7

--000000000000e21521060996187a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">John,<div>Getting to my backlog of emails.=C2=A0 I don&#39=
;t know if you&#39;ve located a supplier, but I have some extra biscuit vin=
yl I got from Heritage close to 20 years ago.=C2=A0 How much do you need?=
=C2=A0 I&#39;m in the Atlanta area.</div><div>Pat Williams</div><div>1960 B=
T7=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000e21521060996187a--

--===============2880062399256018172==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2880062399256018172==--