Subject: [Healeys] Rear seal kit

From: Michael Oritt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 22:48:47 -0400

--===============0071455825863101071==

--000000000000b10c3c06094aa931

I'm having my 100's engine done this winter and though it's not a terrible
leaker I''d like to install a rear seal kit to tighten things up as much as
possible.
I know there are several different kits available and would appreciate any
input on which one to select along with installation tips.

Best--Michael Oritt

--000000000000b10c3c06094aa931
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"color:#3333ff">I&#39=
;m having my 100&#39;s engine done this winter and though it&#39;s not a te=
rrible leaker I&#39;&#39;d like to install a rear seal kit to tighten thing=
s up as much as possible.<br>I know there are several different kits availa=
ble and would appreciate any input on which one to select along with instal=
lation tips.<br><br>Best--Michael Oritt<br></div></div>

--000000000000b10c3c06094aa931--

--===============0071455825863101071==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0071455825863101071==--