Subject: [Healeys] 100 cam timing gear

From: warthodson--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 14:12:24 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6362689662173443303==
	boundary="----=_Part_1469710_190656662.1687183944455"

------=_Part_1469710_190656662.1687183944455
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I recently discovered that I have a redundant 100 cam timing gear that I or=
dered from Denis Welch. Part #CENG649V. It is their vernier timing gear. It=
 is new, unused. I am offering it at $120 (less than half price) plus $28 s=
hipping to anywhere in the USA.Gary Hodson=C2=A0
------=_Part_1469710_190656662.1687183944455
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I recently discovered that I have a redundant 100 cam timing gear that I ordered from Denis Welch. Part #CENG649V. It is their vernier timing gear. It is new, unused. I am offering it at $120 (less than half price) plus $28 shipping to anywhere in the USA.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Gary Hodson&nbsp;</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1469710_190656662.1687183944455--

--===============6362689662173443303==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6362689662173443303==--