Subject: [Healeys] Paint

From: Fred Wescoe via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 10:53:11 -0400

--===============8397950886467800761==

--000000000000ec41c205fc213248

Listers,

I am in need of a paint code and manufacturer of the paint to repaint the
head on my 66 BJ8.  The cleaning of the head by the machinist as part of
the rebuild totally stripped the paint off.  HELP!

Fred
66 BJ8

--000000000000ec41c205fc213248
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Listers,<div><br></div><div>I am in need of a paint code a=
nd manufacturer of the paint to repaint the head on my 66 BJ8.=C2=A0 The cl=
eaning of the head by the machinist as part of the rebuild totally stripped=
 the paint off.=C2=A0 HELP!</div><div><br></div><div>Fred=C2=A0</div><div>6=
6 BJ8</div></div>

--000000000000ec41c205fc213248--

--===============8397950886467800761==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8397950886467800761==--