Subject: [Healeys] (no subject)

From: Jim Cox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 17:18:32 -0400

--===============2355217760165167954==

--0000000000004666dd05fc8b2abe

It is critical to verify that each tapprt fits into its' hole without
binding in any position.  When oiled,  each should just drop slowly under
their own weight.  Confirm proper function by idling the engine with the
valve cover off and observe each pushrod in rotation.  Jim

--0000000000004666dd05fc8b2abe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">It is critical to verify that each tapprt fits into its&#=
39; hole without binding in any position.=C2=A0 When oiled,=C2=A0 each shou=
ld just drop slowly under their own weight.=C2=A0 Confirm proper function b=
y idling the engine with the valve cover off and observe each pushrod in ro=
tation.=C2=A0 Jim=C2=A0</div>

--0000000000004666dd05fc8b2abe--

--===============2355217760165167954==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2355217760165167954==--