Subject: [Healeys] Lucas NCB100D 12 Volt, 35 Amp Negative Earth Voltage Regulator

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 15:55:32 -0700

--0000000000002b9d6405fc8c85aa

--0000000000002b9d6305fc8c85a8

Hello,

When I restored my car the original Lucas voltage regulator was toast so I
replaced it with a digital Lucas NCB100D. The NCB100D has screw-in
terminals and from the outside is identical to the original. The tested
output is 13.7 volts and is less than the 14.2 volts I was expecting. I
can't find any specs for the NCB100D and was wondering if anyone else has
one of these and tested the voltage at the battery.

Thanks... Harold

--0000000000002b9d6305fc8c85a8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello,<div><br></div><div>When I restored my car the origi=
nal Lucas voltage regulator was toast so I replaced it with a digital Lucas=
 NCB100D. The NCB100D has screw-in terminals and from the outside is identi=
cal to the original. The tested output is 13.7 volts and is less than the 1=
4.2 volts=C2=A0I was expecting. I can&#39;t find any specs for the NCB100D =
and was wondering if anyone else has one of these and tested the voltage at=
 the battery.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks... Harold</div><div><br></div=
><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000002b9d6305fc8c85a8--

--0000000000002b9d6405fc8c85aa
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="NCB100D.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_li3qfjcc0>

--0000000000002b9d6405fc8c85aa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--0000000000002b9d6405fc8c85aa--