Subject: [Healeys] Lower Stator Tube Round 2

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 15:27:28 -0800

--000000000000db3a8705f5df0e34

--000000000000db3a8505f5df0e32

Hello,

My new lower stator tube for adjustable steering arrived and I fitted it
together with the trafficator on the bench. The slot in the lower tube is
about 4" long and the maximum engagement between the two tubes is about 2
1/4". See attached picture. Is that how it should look or should there be
more engagement?

Thanks... Harold

--000000000000db3a8505f5df0e32
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello,<div><br></div><div>My new lower stator tube for adj=
ustable=C2=A0steering=C2=A0arrived and I fitted it together with the traffi=
cator on the bench. The slot in the lower tube is about 4&quot; long and th=
e maximum engagement between the two tubes is about 2 1/4&quot;. See attach=
ed picture. Is that how it should look or should there be more engagement?<=
/div><div><br></div><div>Thanks... Harold</div></div>

--000000000000db3a8505f5df0e32--

--000000000000db3a8705f5df0e34
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_1774.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_leqb4b6i0>

--000000000000db3a8705f5df0e34
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--000000000000db3a8705f5df0e34--