Subject: [Healeys] GB drain plug

From: Roger Grace <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 08:02:57 -0700

--===============3700526236353927197==

--000000000000f69f4105f833816f

Could someone please confirm if the transmission drain plug on a BJ8 is
1/2-14 NPT or 1/2-14 BSPT  ?
Struggling with a leak and want to use the correct tap to clean it out.
They are very similar to look at and difficult to distinguish.
Tkx
rg

--000000000000f69f4105f833816f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Could someone please confirm if the transmission drai=
n plug on a BJ8 is 1/2-14 NPT or 1/2-14 BSPT=C2=A0 ?</div><div>Struggling w=
ith a leak and want to use the correct tap to clean it out. They are very s=
imilar to look at and difficult to distinguish.<br></div><div>Tkx</div><div=
>rg<br></div></div>

--000000000000f69f4105f833816f--

--===============3700526236353927197==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3700526236353927197==--