Subject: [Healeys] Temp sender sensor

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 16:13:08 -0500

--===============6370666333802045925==

--000000000000629be405f5dd2e2f

Listers,

I am trying to remove the temp sensor from the head.  I cannot get a wrench
on it.
I know several people have cut a groove in a socket and slipped it over the
sensor.  Anyone have an idea what size socket I should use and cut a slot
in it?  Any other ideas are also appreciated.

Thanks,

Fred,
66 BJ8

--000000000000629be405f5dd2e2f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Listers,<div><br></div><div>I am trying to remove the temp=
 sensor from the head.=C2=A0 I cannot get a wrench on it.</div><div>I know =
several people have cut a groove in a socket and slipped=C2=A0it over the s=
ensor.=C2=A0 Anyone have an idea what size socket I should use and cut a sl=
ot in it?=C2=A0 Any other ideas are also=C2=A0appreciated.</div><div><br></=
div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Fred,=C2=A0</div><div>66 BJ8</div=
></div>

--000000000000629be405f5dd2e2f--

--===============6370666333802045925==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6370666333802045925==--