Subject: [Healeys] Healey Prints

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 09:30:44 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------yxo7NvqwHhwLPSS0CPvBEFjz
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I bought these prints decades ago--artist is 'Beringer' (?)--as a set 
and had the BJ8 with DMH framed. For Christmas, my SO insisted on 
getting them all framed for me (I told her not to spend the money, but 
I'm glad she did ;). We finally got around to hanging them in our newly 
interior-remodeled home. I think they came out pretty good, but they're 
mounted in our hallway 'gallery' and I can't get a good head-on shot.

bs
--------------yxo7NvqwHhwLPSS0CPvBEFjz
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="pics2.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------yxo7NvqwHhwLPSS0CPvBEFjz
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="pics1.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------yxo7NvqwHhwLPSS0CPvBEFjz
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--------------yxo7NvqwHhwLPSS0CPvBEFjz--