Subject: [Healeys] Best places to list a sale

From: Burt Weiner via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 13:44:17 -0500

--===============0551484813471838303==

--0000000000000c473f05f17493ec

I'm selling my Austin Healey 3000 BJ7. ANy suggestions on where to
advertise?

Burt

-- 
Burt Weiner
63 BJ7
[email-masked]

--0000000000000c473f05f17493ec
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m selling my Austin Healey 3000 BJ7. ANy suggestions=
 on where to advertise?<div><br></div><div>Burt<br clear=3D"all"><div><br><=
/div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gm=
ail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><font color=3D"#0000ff">Burt Weiner</font><=
div><font color=3D"#0000ff">63 BJ7</font></div><div><font color=3D"#0000ff"=
><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">bighealey63@gma=
il.com</a></font></div></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000000c473f05f17493ec--

--===============0551484813471838303==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0551484813471838303==--