Subject: [Healeys] Correction!!!

From: llennep--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 21:07:21 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5116473046499297624==
	boundary="----=_Part_4916376_759298553.1663362441885"

------=_Part_4916376_759298553.1663362441885
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I just sent out an email prematurely on books for sale. =C2=A0Please ignore=
 it. =C2=A0I will be sending a corrected version soon.Keith
------=_Part_4916376_759298553.1663362441885
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">I just sent out an email prematurely on books for sale. &nbsp;Please ignore it. &nbsp;I will be sending a corrected version soon.<span></span>
<div>Keith</div>
</div>

------=_Part_4916376_759298553.1663362441885--

--===============5116473046499297624==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5116473046499297624==--