Subject: [Healeys] BN2 side curtain rivet type

From: S and T Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 17:55:53 +0000

--===============2850213250603122110==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_PH7P221MB10071D083E87F432B64E3DE3D4569PH7P221MB1007NAMP_"

--_000_PH7P221MB10071D083E87F432B64E3DE3D4569PH7P221MB1007NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Does anyone know the type of original rivet that attaches the retainer flap=
 (flap that attaches the curtain to the inner door panel with a tennax)? Th=
is is the rivet that goes through the steel bar sewn into the curtain mater=
ial. Can't find a clear picture, but it appears to be a similar to the rive=
ts that attach the battery cover door straps, although silver? And is there=
 originally a fender washer used on the inside? Not sure if there was a dif=
ference over the years, but I believe these are the third type of curtains =
produced with the trim and interior access was made by an unattached materi=
al area at the bottom rear.
Thanks in advance.  Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_PH7P221MB10071D083E87F432B64E3DE3D4569PH7P221MB1007NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
Does anyone know the type of original rivet that attaches the retainer flap=
 (flap that attaches the curtain to the inner door panel with a tennax)? Th=
is is the rivet that goes through the steel bar sewn into the curtain mater=
ial. Can't find a clear picture,
 but it appears to be a similar to the rivets that attach the battery cover=
 door straps, although silver? And is there originally a fender washer used=
 on the inside? Not sure if there was a difference over the years, but I be=
lieve these are the third type of
 curtains produced with the trim and interior access was made by an unattac=
hed material area at the bottom rear.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit; bac=
kground-color: transparent;">
Thanks in advance.&nbsp; Shawn</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_PH7P221MB10071D083E87F432B64E3DE3D4569PH7P221MB1007NAMP_--

--===============2850213250603122110==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2850213250603122110==--