Subject: [Healeys] 4 book for sale

From: llennep--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 15:30:45 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4144243450373967498==
	boundary="----=_Part_5689877_1201932663.1663601445172"

------=_Part_5689877_1201932663.1663601445172
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Listers!I have 4 automotive books for sale. =C2=A0Sold only as a lot.Gre=
at Classic Cars of the World. =C2=A0Photos by Hans Georg Isenbery. =C2=A019=
3 pgs. =C2=A0Published by Chartwell Books Inc. =C2=A0No date.The New Illust=
rated Encyclopedia of Automobiles by David Burgess Wise. =C2=A0352 pgs. =C2=
=A0Published by The Wellfleet Press in 1992.The Automobile by Gary Reyes. =
=C2=A0144 pgs. =C2=A0Published by the Mallard Press in 1990.Porsche by Mike=
 McCarthy. =C2=A0192 pgs. =C2=A0Published by Gallery Books in 1986.All are =
in excellent to mint condition.Buyer pays shipping from 23602Buy all 4 for =
$60. First come, first served.Keith
------=_Part_5689877_1201932663.1663601445172
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div style="font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:10pt;color:black">
<div id="yiv9014297567">

<div style="color:black;font:10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">

<div style="font-family:helvetica, arial;font-size:10pt;color:black;">

<div id="yiv9014297567">

<div style="color:black;font:10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">

<div style="font-family:helvetica, arial;font-size:10pt;color:black;">

<div id="yiv9014297567">

<div style="color:black;font:10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">

<div style="font-family:helvetica, arial;font-size:10pt;color:black;">

<div id="yiv9014297567">

<div style="color:black;font:10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Hi Listers!

<div>I have 4 automotive books for sale. &nbsp;Sold only as a lot.</div>

<div>Great Classic Cars of the World. &nbsp;Photos by Hans Georg Isenbery. &nbsp;193 pgs. &nbsp;Published by Chartwell Books Inc. &nbsp;No date.</div>

<div>The New Illustrated Encyclopedia of Automobiles by David Burgess Wise. &nbsp;352 pgs. &nbsp;Published by The Wellfleet Press in 1992.</div>

<div>The Automobile by Gary Reyes. &nbsp;144 pgs. &nbsp;Published by the Mallard Press in 1990.</div>

<div>Porsche by Mike McCarthy. &nbsp;192 pgs. &nbsp;Published by Gallery Books in 1986.</div>

<div>All are in excellent to mint condition.</div>

<div>Buyer pays shipping from 23602</div>

<div>Buy all 4 for $60. First come, first served.</div>

<div>Keith</div>

<span></span></div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_5689877_1201932663.1663601445172--

--===============4144243450373967498==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4144243450373967498==--