Subject: [Healeys] fuel pump

From: Rory Janes via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 21:56:55 +0000

--===============0667407220604901917==
 boundary="--_NmP-230e04118bd4e13a-Part_1"

----_NmP-230e04118bd4e13a-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here is a fuel pump question for a BJ8 3000 MK3:
After sitting for several months we started -  cleaned up the car, then =
after washing the next start attempt seemed
like it was fuel starved. The usual click of the fuel pump then pulsed very=
 rapidly for a few seconds - then stopped.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Rory
1964 BJ8

----_NmP-230e04118bd4e13a-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">Here is a fuel pump question for a BJ8 3000 MK3:</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">After sitting for several months we started -&nbsp; =
cleaned up the car, then after washing the next start attempt seemed</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">like it was fuel starved. The usual click of the fuel =
pump then pulsed very rapidly for a few seconds - then stopped.</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">Any ideas?</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">Thanks</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">Rory</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">1964 BJ8</p>
<p style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0.1rem 0; =
line-height: 1.1;">&nbsp;</p>
----_NmP-230e04118bd4e13a-Part_1--

--===============0667407220604901917==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0667407220604901917==--