Subject: [Healeys] Oil drip protection

From: Jim Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 18:32:13 -0400

--===============0207849389960877472==

--0000000000008d5fcc05e7e1894c

We just got a new fancy brick driveway and there will be hell to pay if I
drip oil on it.  just wondering what people use to protect the surfaces on
which you park.  Preferably, I would like something that I could just slide
under it when I park, and pull it out before I leave. Most things I've
seen, if I leave behind when I pull away, will just blow away. I only have
a couple of drips and I kind of know where they are, so I wouldn't need
something really huge. I'm thinking maybe a cookie sheet, or something like
that. I just wanted to see what are the options people use.

--0000000000008d5fcc05e7e1894c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">We just got a new fancy brick driveway and there will be =
hell to pay if I drip oil on it.=C2=A0 just wondering what people use to pr=
otect the surfaces on which you park.=C2=A0 Preferably, I would like someth=
ing that I could just slide under it when I park, and pull it out before I =
leave. Most things I&#39;ve seen, if I leave behind when I pull away, will =
just blow away. I only have a couple of drips and I kind of know where they=
 are, so I wouldn&#39;t need something really huge. I&#39;m thinking maybe =
a cookie sheet, or something like that. I just wanted to see what are the o=
ptions people use.</div>

--0000000000008d5fcc05e7e1894c--

--===============0207849389960877472==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0207849389960877472==--

---

From: banjojohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 22:04:05 -0500

--===============4494490424249215928==

----_com.samsung.android.email_2463614418937790
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2463614418937790
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2463614418937790--

--===============4494490424249215928==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4494490424249215928==--