Subject: [Healeys] top

From: Dr C A Rubino via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 13:59:48 +0000

--===============6848795988136295876==
 boundary="------=_MB1FDC44F9-E211-431D-BAEF-38AC4531DF22"

--------=_MB1FDC44F9-E211-431D-BAEF-38AC4531DF22
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have a robbin's top that hasn't been on the car in 6 or 7 years.=20
Rather than leaving it folded up in the car I have had it hanging in the=20
basement (dry and warm) for several years.

I know that the next time I put it on the car I will have to leave it in=20
the sun for a while to make it easier to stretch.

However is there something, preservative?? that I should be putting on=20
it as it hangs on the wall? Or is it OK as is?
--------=_MB1FDC44F9-E211-431D-BAEF-38AC4531DF22
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head>

<style id=3D"css_styles">=20
blockquote.cite { margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc }
blockquote.cite2 {margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; margin-top: 3px; padding=
-top: 0px; }
a img { border: 0px; }
li[style=3D'text-align: center;'], li[style=3D'text-align: center; '], li[s=
tyle=3D'text-align: right;'], li[style=3D'text-align: right; '] {  list-sty=
le-position: inside;}
body { font-family: Segoe UI; font-size: 12pt;   }=20
.quote { margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em; border-left: 5px #ebebeb soli=
d; padding-left: 0.3em; }
 </style>
</head>
<body>I have a robbin's top that hasn't been on the car in 6 or 7 years. Ra=
ther than leaving it folded up in the car I have had it hanging in the base=
ment (dry and warm) for several years.<div><br /></div><div>I know that the =
next time I put it on the car I will have to leave it in the sun for a whi=
le to make it easier to stretch.</div><div><br /></div><div>However is ther=
e something, preservative?? that I should be putting on it as it hangs on t=
he wall? Or is it OK as is?</div></body></html>
--------=_MB1FDC44F9-E211-431D-BAEF-38AC4531DF22--

--===============6848795988136295876==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6848795988136295876==--