Subject: [Healeys] rear brake pad thickness

From: Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 07:23:04 -0400

--===============5096599648368618715==

--000000000000ef8b5905e79bd605

Hi,

I'm in the process of installing a set of Lempert gears in my BJ8.   While
I have the drums off, I was thinking of replacing the rear brake shoes.
 Does anyone know what the thickness of the lining is when the shoes are
new?

thanks,
Tom

--000000000000ef8b5905e79bd605
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m in the process of installin=
g a set of Lempert gears in my BJ8.=C2=A0 =C2=A0While I have the drums off,=
 I was thinking of replacing the rear brake shoes.=C2=A0 =C2=A0Does anyone =
know what the thickness of the lining is when the shoes are new?</div><div>=
<br></div><div>thanks,</div><div>Tom</div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000ef8b5905e79bd605--

--===============5096599648368618715==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5096599648368618715==--