Subject: [Healeys] Oil Drips

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 12:38:08 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6358523461962041044==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_02AB_01D8C124.5A8B9470"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_02AB_01D8C124.5A8B9470
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Ryan:

We had our driveway paved with real bricks and then I brought my Healey and
discovered the stains oil drips do to bricks.  So, I went to Sherwin
Williams, bought their clear sealer, and applied 2 coats, and a 3rd one
where the Healey stops before going into the garage. Also, bought 2 metal
pans from Walmart? Or one of the auto parts stores for the garage and coved
with kitty litters.  After the engine was rebuilt and still had oil leaks, I
installed diaper pan underneath the bell housing to catch them and used a
vacuum oil catcher to suck up the oil that collects in the pan.  So far, I
no longer have oil drips on the driveway.

Regards,

Bob Begani

67 BJ8 

------=_NextPart_000_02AB_01D8C124.5A8B9470
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Hi =
Ryan:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>We had our =
driveway paved with real bricks and then I brought my Healey and =
discovered the stains oil drips do to bricks.&nbsp; So, I went to =
Sherwin Williams, bought their clear sealer, and applied 2 coats, and a =
3<sup>rd</sup> one where the Healey stops before going into the garage. =
Also, bought 2 metal pans from Walmart? Or one of the auto parts stores =
for the garage and coved with kitty litters.&nbsp; After the engine was =
rebuilt and still had oil leaks, I installed diaper pan underneath the =
bell housing to catch them and used a vacuum oil catcher to suck up the =
oil that collects in the pan.&nbsp; So far, I no longer have oil drips =
on the driveway.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Regards,<o:p></=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>67 BJ8 =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_02AB_01D8C124.5A8B9470--

--===============6358523461962041044==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6358523461962041044==--