Subject: [Healeys] 1961 BN7 for sale

From: Daniel White <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 11:10:32 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5755267635115464884==
 boundary="------------rT8fjro73me81IfB7BVLIEe7"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------rT8fjro73me81IfB7BVLIEe7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

A friend of mine who is a long time Healey enthusiast has decided to 
sell his 1961 BN7. The car has its original factory hard top.  The car 
is now fitted with Minilite wheels.  He is located in the metro Detroit 
area.  For more information please contact-

Dan Bieniasz.  (248) 357-5157.  He does not have an email address.

--------------rT8fjro73me81IfB7BVLIEe7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font size="5"><font face="monospace">A friend of mine who is a
          long time Healey enthusiast has decided to sell his 1961 BN7. 
          The car has its original factory hard top.  The car is now
          fitted with Minilite wheels.  He is located in the metro
          Detroit area.  For more information please contact-</font></font></p>
    <p><font size="5"><font face="monospace">Dan Bieniasz.  (248)
          357-5157.  He does not have an email address.</font></font><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------rT8fjro73me81IfB7BVLIEe7--

--===============5755267635115464884==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5755267635115464884==--