Subject: [Healeys] Frame rotisserie

From: Ian Hey via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 19:02:13 -0000

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2921944654810835144==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0012_01D7EEC1.9BD5AE10"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01D7EEC1.9BD5AE10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Michael et al

I have measured my rotisserie jigs, and  the pivot is at 6.5 inches above
the top of the chassis rails at both ends.  That was just luck!

Since Ray states that his jigs allowed the frame to be rotated without
effort, I suggest that you use his 5.5 inches for your rotisserie.  Mine did
require some effort to rotate, so 6.5 inches is not the perfect measurement.

Ian

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01D7EEC1.9BD5AE10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Michael et al<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have =
measured my rotisserie jigs, and&nbsp; the pivot is at 6.5 inches above =
the top of the chassis rails at both ends.&nbsp; That was just =
luck!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Since Ray states that his jigs allowed the frame to be =
rotated without effort, I suggest that you use his 5.5 inches for your =
rotisserie.&nbsp; Mine did require some effort to rotate, so 6.5 inches =
is not the perfect measurement.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ian<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0012_01D7EEC1.9BD5AE10--

--===============2921944654810835144==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2921944654810835144==--