Subject: Re: [Healeys] Greetings

From: Steven Kingsbury via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 23:01:37 -0000 MailServer2205B202.10000-Famine2205-0-a60d5f5cd4382903e8d5c8f:6.0.425,18.0.790,17.11.62.513.0000000 definitions=2021-12-24_14:2021-12-22_01,2021-12-24_14,2021-12-02_01 signatures=0spamscore=0 suspectscore=0 adultscore=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 mlxlogscore=777 bulkscore=0 clxscore=1015 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.12.0-2009150000 definitions=main-2112240117

--===============0814355079952891555==

--Apple-Webmail-42--3bc9c6b4-dccf-458d-ac08-bc7055f971be
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    charset=utf-8;
    format=flowed

Thank you very much, it's been quite the year, again. And in the words of =
someone much wiser than I: Ho! Ho! Ho!On Dec 24, 2021, at 8:57 AM, healeyg=
uy--- via Healeys <[email-masked]> wrote:Listers In light of the C=
hristmas season might I repeat an announcement proclaimed several millenni=
um ago, Peace on Earth, Good will to all men (and women).All the best and =
AlohaPerry and Kimberley_______________________________________________Sup=
port Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.htmlSuggested annual donation  $1=
2.75Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/a=
[email-masked]://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys=
[email-masked]
--Apple-Webmail-42--3bc9c6b4-dccf-458d-ac08-bc7055f971be
    charset=utf-8;
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div><div>Thank you very much, it's been quite the year, again. And in the=
 words of someone much wiser than I: Ho! Ho! Ho!<br></div><div><br></div><=
div><br></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>On Dec 24, 2021, at 8:57 AM, =
healeyguy--- via Healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br></div><d=
iv><br></div><div><br></div><div><div style=3D"color:black;font: 10pt Aria=
l, Helvetica, sans-serif;"><div>Listers <br></div><div>In light of the Chr=
istmas season might I repeat an announcement proclaimed several millennium=
 ago, Peace on Earth, Good will to all men (and women).<br></div><div>All =
the best and Aloha<br></div><div>Perry and Kimberley<br></div></div><div><=
div>_______________________________________________<br></div><div>Support =
Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html<br></div><div>Suggested annual do=
nation  $12.75<br></div><div><br></div><div>Archive: http://www.team.net/p=
ipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive<br></div><div><br></div><di=
v>[email-masked]<br></div><div>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listi=
nfo/healeys<br></div><div><br></div><div>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<br></div><=
/div></div></blockquote></div></body></html>
--Apple-Webmail-42--3bc9c6b4-dccf-458d-ac08-bc7055f971be--

--===============0814355079952891555==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0814355079952891555==--