Subject: [Healeys] On the subject of oil leaks

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 13:03:38 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2585057472003313147==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0519_01D7F021.D8AAD3E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0519_01D7F021.D8AAD3E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Back in April there was a discussion about oil leaks and racing Gary
Anderson mentioned about putting a pan under the oil drip hole.  Someone had
pictures of such a pan that bolted to the 2 bolts on the bottom of the
engine and dimensions of the pan.  I cannot find those pictures and
drawings, could you please send it to me again?

Bob Begani

------=_NextPart_000_0519_01D7F021.D8AAD3E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Back in April =
there was a discussion about oil leaks and racing Gary Anderson =
mentioned about putting a pan under the oil drip hole.&nbsp; Someone had =
pictures of such a pan that bolted to the 2 bolts on the bottom of the =
engine and dimensions of the pan.&nbsp; I cannot find those pictures and =
drawings, could you please send it to me again?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0519_01D7F021.D8AAD3E0--

--===============2585057472003313147==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2585057472003313147==--

---

From: ahbn6--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 13:36:40 -0500

--===============8332960062458827644==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7F026.762E2C80"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7F026.762E2C80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Look on my site at: www.healey6.com/Technical/drip pan.pdf
<http://www.healey6.com/Technical/drip%20pan.pdf>  for drawings, photos and
description

John Sims

 <http://www.healey6.com/> www.healey6.com

Matawan, NJ

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2021 1:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] On the subject of oil leaks

Bob Begani

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7F026.762E2C80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Arial Black";
	panose-1:2 11 10 4 2 1 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial Black",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:bold;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial Black",sans-serif'>Look on =
my site at: <a =
href=3D"http://www.healey6.com/Technical/drip%20pan.pdf">www.healey6.com/=
Technical/drip pan.pdf</a> for drawings, photos and =
description<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'>John Sims<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'><a href=3D"http://www.healey6.com/"><span =
style=3D'color:#0563C1'>www.healey6.com</span></a><o:p></o:p></span></b><=
/p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial Black",sans-serif'>Matawan, =
NJ<o:p></o:p></span></b></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, December 13, 2021 1:04 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] On =
the subject of oil leaks<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Back in April =
there was a discussion about oil leaks and racing Gary Anderson =
mentioned about putting a pan under the oil drip hole.&nbsp; Someone had =
pictures of such a pan that bolted to the 2 bolts on the bottom of the =
engine and dimensions of the pan.&nbsp; I cannot find those pictures and =
drawings, could you please send it to me again?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7F026.762E2C80--

--===============8332960062458827644==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8332960062458827644==--