Subject: [Healeys] Valvoline VR-1

From: Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 08:52:30 -0400

--===============0863462180431292438==

--000000000000c3000905c8e382a9

Woot.com has a six-pack of VR-1 for $20.   Shipping is free if you sign in
with your Amazon.com account.

- Tom

--000000000000c3000905c8e382a9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Woot.com has a six-pack of VR-1 for $20.=C2=A0 =C2=A0Shipp=
ing is free if you sign in with your Amazon.com account.<div><br></div><div=
>- Tom</div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000c3000905c8e382a9--

--===============0863462180431292438==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0863462180431292438==--