Subject: [Healeys] vent

From: Mike Sinclair via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 09:11:43 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3649792921508822992==
 boundary="------------816F4BE94DE8E38206A610E9"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------816F4BE94DE8E38206A610E9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

The air vent duct on my BJ8 is not connected to the bracket at the 
forward end.  And the bracket is not connected to the frame.  I can't 
see any way of getting at the forward side of the bracket to put on a 
nut.  Looking for suggestions.  Can it be reached from underneath?  How 
about removing the grille?  Other?  TIA, Mike

--------------816F4BE94DE8E38206A610E9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font face="Tahoma">The air vent duct on my BJ8 is not connected
        to the bracket at the forward end.  And the bracket is not
        connected to the frame.  I can't see any way of getting at the
        forward side of the bracket to put on a nut.  Looking for
        suggestions.  Can it be reached from underneath?  How about
        removing the grille?  Other?  TIA, Mike</font><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------816F4BE94DE8E38206A610E9--

--===============3649792921508822992==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3649792921508822992==--