Subject: [Healeys] 100 engine rear main seal conversion

From: Michael Salter via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 17:17:53 -0400

--===============2175928373339030708==

--000000000000f918bf05c89a1a15

I am installing a rear main lip seal on a 100 engine but have misplaced the
instructions.
Anyone got a copy that they could send to me?

Thanks.

M

--000000000000f918bf05c89a1a15
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I am installing a rear main lip seal on a 100 engine but =
have misplaced the instructions.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">Anyone got a copy t=
hat they could send to me?</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"aut=
o">Thanks.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">M</div></div>

--000000000000f918bf05c89a1a15--

--===============2175928373339030708==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2175928373339030708==--