Subject: [Healeys] BN2 armacord floor snap

From: S and T Miller via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 22:32:04 +0000

--===============1373257879628790206==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL0PR04MB4881DAF6FB170FA7C6E956A8D4F29BL0PR04MB4881namp_"

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881DAF6FB170FA7C6E956A8D4F29BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have only found one snap/hole in the original floor holding the armacord =
floor piece that goes under the seat. It is in the middle "tooth" section t=
oward the inner side. I'm fairly certain that this was the original fasteni=
ng practice, but wanted to check with the experts.
TY, Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881DAF6FB170FA7C6E956A8D4F29BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;segoe ui westeuropean&quot;, &quot;segoe u=
i&quot;, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0)=
;">
I have only found one snap/hole in the original floor holding the armacord =
floor piece that goes under the seat. It is in the middle &quot;tooth&quot;=
 section toward the inner side. I'm fairly certain that this was the origin=
al fastening practice, but wanted to check
 with the experts.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;segoe ui westeuropean&quot;, &quot;segoe u=
i&quot;, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0)=
;">
TY, Shawn</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR04MB4881DAF6FB170FA7C6E956A8D4F29BL0PR04MB4881namp_--

--===============1373257879628790206==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1373257879628790206==--