Subject: [Healeys] Frame dolly

From: Don via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 18:38:26 -0400

--Apple-Mail-E06D31A3-00EF-4348-881E-880C4BCDFB2F
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have a frame dolly that I fabricated when I did my Healey 3000 restoration=
. I wanted something that would support my frame when I removed the suspensi=
on that I could roll around. It has 4 wheel rotating wheels.   I then traile=
d my frame with attached body panels, minus the motor and trans with this do=
lly to my body shop for work . I have no use for it now . Anybody have a use=
 for it ?  Free to the first responder. I live in Ma. Just north of Fall Riv=
er .  It supported my 3000 frame but I=E2=80=99m sure it would work on anyth=
ing.=20=

--Apple-Mail-E06D31A3-00EF-4348-881E-880C4BCDFB2F
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=B9E5C599-B572-4596-BCA4-2B1720635FD2-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-E06D31A3-00EF-4348-881E-880C4BCDFB2F
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If interested respond to this e mail . Otherwise is going to the scrap yard .=
=20

     Don , 67 BJ8=20

Sent from my iPhone=

--Apple-Mail-E06D31A3-00EF-4348-881E-880C4BCDFB2F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--Apple-Mail-E06D31A3-00EF-4348-881E-880C4BCDFB2F--