Subject: [Healeys] Terrific Vintage Racing...

From: Gary Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 20:47:14 -0700

--===============5953995308639020055==

--000000000000356f7a05c9a50fc8

Check out the Goodwood Youtube premium channel to watch the entire four
days of the Monterey Reunion that finished today. In particular, the racing
on Sunday was absolutely fantastic. And there was even a BN7 out in the
second race group of the Sunday races.
Enjoy!

Gary Anderson

--000000000000356f7a05c9a50fc8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Check out the Goodwood Youtube premium channel to wat=
ch the entire four days of the Monterey Reunion that finished today. In par=
ticular, the racing on Sunday was absolutely fantastic. And there was even =
a BN7 out in the second race group of the Sunday races.</div><div>Enjoy!</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>Gary Anderson<br></div></div>

--000000000000356f7a05c9a50fc8--

--===============5953995308639020055==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5953995308639020055==--