Subject: [Healeys] When things go wrong

From: Perry Small via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 13:06:40 -0400

--Apple-Mail-B4FBD40D-B292-46CE-B108-EAC1B86D7A73
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BFIf your Austin Healey is challenging you today you could be pilotin=
g something a bit larger.=20
Hope all of you and them are doing well.=F0=9F=A4=97
P

--Apple-Mail-B4FBD40D-B292-46CE-B108-EAC1B86D7A73
	name=IMG_8805.JPG;
	x-apple-part-url=42AA3279-3F3A-4606-9480-402BAB8ECEB3
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_8805.JPG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-B4FBD40D-B292-46CE-B108-EAC1B86D7A73
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-B4FBD40D-B292-46CE-B108-EAC1B86D7A73
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--Apple-Mail-B4FBD40D-B292-46CE-B108-EAC1B86D7A73--

---

From: Richard Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 17:36:05 +0000

--===============4311622729887501273==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_BN7PR08MB42768F6FFD6251F14B0981A1BFF99BN7PR08MB4276namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_BN7PR08MB42768F6FFD6251F14B0981A1BFF99BN7PR08MB4276namp_
	boundary="_000_BN7PR08MB42768F6FFD6251F14B0981A1BFF99BN7PR08MB4276namp_"

--_000_BN7PR08MB42768F6FFD6251F14B0981A1BFF99BN7PR08MB4276namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN7PR08MB42768F6FFD6251F14B0981A1BFF99BN7PR08MB4276namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN7PR08MB42768F6FFD6251F14B0981A1BFF99BN7PR08MB4276namp_--

--_004_BN7PR08MB42768F6FFD6251F14B0981A1BFF99BN7PR08MB4276namp_
Content-Description: IMG_8805.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_8805.JPG"; size=32715;
	creation-date="Thu, 12 Aug 2021 17:07:26 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 12 Aug 2021 17:07:26 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_BN7PR08MB42768F6FFD6251F14B0981A1BFF99BN7PR08MB4276namp_--

--===============4311622729887501273==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4311622729887501273==--