Subject: [Healeys] Jag question

From: i erbs via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 18:54:30 -0700

--===============8694725336464601811==

--00000000000008ba5705caa900b4

Was watching inspector Morse and some Jaguar collector claims he owned a B
type Jag. Never heard of one. Was this a mistake or does a B type exist?
Cheers

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6
1967 MGB
Milwaukie, OR

--00000000000008ba5705caa900b4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"auto">Was watching inspector Morse and some J=
aguar collector claims he owned a B type Jag. Never heard of one. Was this =
a mistake or does a B type exist?</div><div dir=3D"auto">Cheers</div><br><d=
iv data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">Ira Erbs<br>1959 AH 100-6<br>1967 MGB=
<br>Milwaukie, OR</div></div>

--00000000000008ba5705caa900b4--

--===============8694725336464601811==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8694725336464601811==--