Subject: [Healeys] BJ-8 servo bracket

From: alfuller194--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 11:42:03 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============9092142854267048136==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0028_01D77B00.C3A006A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01D77B00.C3A006A0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0029_01D77B00.C3A006A0"

------=_NextPart_001_0029_01D77B00.C3A006A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Has anyone installed the aftermarket servo as sold by British Car
Specialists (Nock)? The booster comes with no instructions, and we are
trying to determine how to mount the 'P' shaped steady bracket. It looks
like they took some effort to make it a particular shape and size, but I'll
be darned if I can see what it should mount to.  Here is a picture of the
bracket in question:

----------------

All the best,

Al Fuller

------=_NextPart_001_0029_01D77B00.C3A006A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Has anyone installed the =
aftermarket servo as sold by British Car Specialists (Nock)? The booster =
comes with no instructions, and we are trying to determine how to mount =
the &#8216;P&#8217; shaped steady bracket. It looks like they took some =
effort to make it a particular shape and size, but I&#8217;ll be darned =
if I can see what it should mount to.&nbsp; Here is a picture of the =
bracket in question:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><img =
width=3D526 height=3D700 style=3D'width:5.4791in;height:7.2916in' =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
alt=3D"A pen on a sheet of paper&#10;&#10;Description automatically =
generated with medium confidence"><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>----------------<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>All the best,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Al =
Fuller<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0029_01D77B00.C3A006A0--

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01D77B00.C3A006A0
	name="image001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01D77B00.C3A006A0--

--===============9092142854267048136==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9092142854267048136==--