Subject: [Healeys] Jet Hot

From: Michael MacLean via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 18:03:51 -0700

--0000000000006c5a5605c860e9cd

--0000000000006c5a5305c860e9cb

 Got my BN2 exhaust pipe back from Jet Hot today.  As you can see, not
exactly concours standards.  Well, the car will not be concours either so I
went with the maximum heat containment coating.  Jet Hot Claims the Extreme
1300 coating will remove up to 65% of the surrounding external heat.  We'll
see.

--0000000000006c5a5305c860e9cb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">
Got my BN2 exhaust pipe back from Jet Hot today.=C2=A0 As you can see, not=
=20
exactly concours standards.=C2=A0 Well, the car will not be concours either=
=20
so I went with the maximum heat containment coating.=C2=A0 Jet Hot Claims t=
he
 Extreme 1300 coating will remove up to 65% of the surrounding external=20
heat.=C2=A0 We&#39;ll see. =C2=A0

</div>

--0000000000006c5a5305c860e9cb--

--0000000000006c5a5605c860e9cd
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Exhaust Pipe a.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_krr2n2e80>

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
--0000000000006c5a5605c860e9cd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--0000000000006c5a5605c860e9cd--