Subject: [Healeys] Main batter cable

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 14:25:58 -0700

--===============1278820659803659966==

--0000000000000a89d705c67b127f

Got under my car yesterday to see if I could remove the angle drive from my
Toyota 5 spd.  Could not reach it with two wheels on jack stands, but did
notice the insulation on my now positive main cable had a section about an
inch and a half where the insulation had warn away and bare metal was
exposed just ahead of a clamp holding to the frame. Not sure how I did not
short out the car. I wrapped it with black electrical tape until I can
replace the wire. I had angels looking out for me on my trip to Conclave.

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6
1967 MGB
Milwaukie, OR

--0000000000000a89d705c67b127f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Got under my car yesterday to see if I could remove the a=
ngle drive from my Toyota 5 spd.=C2=A0 Could not reach it with two wheels o=
n jack stands, but did notice the insulation on my now positive main cable =
had a section about an inch and a half where the insulation had warn away a=
nd bare metal was exposed just ahead of a clamp holding to the frame. Not s=
ure how I did not short out the car. I wrapped it with black electrical tap=
e until I can replace the wire. I had angels looking out for me on my trip =
to Conclave.<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">Ira Erbs<br>195=
9 AH 100-6<br>1967 MGB<br>Milwaukie, OR</div></div>

--0000000000000a89d705c67b127f--

--===============1278820659803659966==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1278820659803659966==--