Subject: [Healeys] virtual sighting of an AH

From: RCobb via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 12:05:38 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0515465084917041904==
 boundary="------------5552A7071D930C2C6AF10293"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------5552A7071D930C2C6AF10293
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

BRG BJ8 spotted in the music video for "Everybody Wants to Rule the World":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

"The video begins with Smith driving a vintage Austin-Healey 3000 
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin-Healey_3000> sports car while a 
toddler points toy guns in Smith's direction.^[58] 
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everybody_Wants_to_Rule_the_World#cite_note-PitchforkVideo-58> 
The car is then seen driving through a desert, this scene is intercut 
with the band performing the song in a studio. Smith parks the car at 
the Wheel Inn diner and makes a call from a telephone booth."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everybody_Wants_to_Rule_the_World

--------------5552A7071D930C2C6AF10293
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>BRG BJ8 spotted in the music video for "Everybody Wants to Rule
      the World":</p>
    <p><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
        href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w</a><br>
    </p>
    <p>"The video begins with Smith driving a vintage <a
        href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin-Healey_3000"
        title="Austin-Healey 3000">Austin-Healey 3000</a> sports car
      while a toddler points toy guns in Smith's direction.<sup
        id="cite_ref-PitchforkVideo_58-3" class="reference"><a
href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everybody_Wants_to_Rule_the_World#cite_note-PitchforkVideo-58">[58]</a></sup>
      The car is then seen driving through a desert, this scene is
      intercut with the band performing the song in a studio. Smith
      parks the car at the Wheel Inn diner and makes a call from a
      telephone booth." <br>
    </p>
    <p><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
        href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everybody_Wants_to_Rule_the_World">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everybody_Wants_to_Rule_the_World</a><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------5552A7071D930C2C6AF10293--

--===============0515465084917041904==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0515465084917041904==--