Subject: [Healeys] Windshield washer jet nut

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 11:13:46 -0500

--===============2849423374203545839==

--00000000000083f04405ba991b2d

Listers,

Anyone know what size the nut is on the underside of the windshield washer
jet on my BJ8?

Before I go upside down under the dash and without having to exit several
times to try and get the correct size wrench, does anyone know the correct
size so I only need to do this in and out once?

Thanks for any help on this one,

Fred
66 BJ8

--00000000000083f04405ba991b2d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Listers,<div><br></div><div>Anyone know what size the nut =
is on the underside of the windshield washer jet on my BJ8?=C2=A0=C2=A0</di=
v><div><br></div><div>Before I go upside down under the dash and without ha=
ving to exit several times to try and get the correct size wrench, does any=
one know the correct size so I only need to do this in and out once?</div><=
div><br></div><div>Thanks for any help on this one,</div><div><br></div><di=
v>Fred=C2=A0</div><div>66 BJ8</div></div>

--00000000000083f04405ba991b2d--

--===============2849423374203545839==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2849423374203545839==--