Subject: Re: [Healeys] Installing a rebuilt speedo

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:53:39 -0500

I put the two black ground wires together on the same screw,

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar

On 2/10/21 4:23 PM, Bob Begani wrote:
>
> So over the summer I had the speedo rebuilt by Nisongers. It looks 
> brand new and works.  First time in 15 years I have a speedo.  
> Although my algorithm of add 15 mph to the tack number gets you the 
> approximate speed in 3^rd gear over drive.  I am now trying to install 
> the speedo permanently into the dash and having problems remembering 
> the wiring.  As there are 2 wires with a circular ground connection, I 
> should attach one to each holding spade? Has anyone got a picture or 
> sketch of the back of the dash?
>
> Also, I am trying to install Led lights. Which should I order from 
> Moss?  The short ones?
>
> Also, when ordering some parts from British Car Specialists I was 
> speaking with John and mentioned my overheating problems.  Besides the 
> normal suggestions, He mentioned the radiator cap has to be for a long 
> neck British radiator.  I when to my car and the radiator cap was a 
> standard USA Stant, so I ordered the one he suggested.  Yes, it is ¼ 
> inch longer than the stant and put it on the radiator and when for my 
> 25 mile drive on Tamiami Trail and back.  The water gauge went right 
> up to 212 and then to 230, but, settled down to 212 for the rest of 
> the trip without operating the electric fan. While driving at 30-40 
> through my neighborhood home with the fan on the temperature stayed a 
> little over 212 degrees.  Hopefully, this temperature range with 
> continue as I slowly get my Healey operating well enough for longer trips.
>
> Regards
>
> Bob Begani
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: David P <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 15:42:11 -0700

..If there are two separate blacks with eyelets.. one on tach, one on 
speedo.., one on fuel, and one on multi gauge...

On 2/10/2021 2:53 PM, Bob Haskell wrote:
>> approximate speed in 3^rd gear over drive.  I am now trying to 
>> install the speedo permanently into the dash and having problems 
>> remembering the wiring.  As there are 2 wires with a circular ground 
>> connection, I should attach one to each holding spade? Has anyone got 
>> a picture or sketch of the back of the dash?
>>
>> normal suggestions, He mentioned the radiator cap has to be for a 
>> long neck British radiator.  I when to my car and the radiator cap 
>> was a standard USA Stant, so I ordered the one he suggested.  Yes, it 
>> is ¼ inch longer than the stant and put it on the radiator and when 
>> for my 25 mile drive on Tamiami Trail and back.  The water gauge went 
>> right up to 212 and then to 230, but, settled down to 212 for the 
>> rest of the trip without operating the electric fan. While driving at 
>> 30-40 through my neighborhood home with the fan on the temperature 
>> stayed a little over 212 degrees.  Hopefully, this temperature range 
>> with continue as I slowly get my Healey operating well enough for 
>> longer trips.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Bob Begani
>>
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 20:57:32 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8423507795516152232==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0219_01D6FFEF.5A54C5A0"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0219_01D6FFEF.5A54C5A0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Bob, that seems terribly hot to me.  My BT7 often runs around 170 in =
regular summer weather but even on the hottest days never goes above =
185.  No electric fan =E2=80=93 just a bog standard cooling system, =
which is sufficient up here in Ontario.

=20

Mirek

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Bob Begani
Sent: February 10, 2021 4:23 PM
To: Ahealey help <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] Installing a rebuilt speedo

=20

So over the summer I had the speedo rebuilt by Nisongers. It looks brand =
new and works.  First time in 15 years I have a speedo.  Although my =
algorithm of add 15 mph to the tack number gets you the approximate =
speed in 3rd gear over drive.  I am now trying to install the speedo =
permanently into the dash and having problems remembering the wiring.  =
As there are 2 wires with a circular ground connection, I should attach =
one to each holding spade? Has anyone got a picture or sketch of the =
back of the dash?

=20

Also, I am trying to install Led lights. Which should I order from Moss? =
 The short ones? =20

=20

Also, when ordering some parts from British Car Specialists I was =
speaking with John and mentioned my overheating problems.  Besides the =
normal suggestions, He mentioned the radiator cap has to be for a long =
neck British radiator.  I when to my car and the radiator cap was a =
standard USA Stant, so I ordered the one he suggested.  Yes, it is =
=C2=BC inch longer than the stant and put it on the radiator and when =
for my 25 mile drive on Tamiami Trail and back.  The water gauge went =
right up to 212 and then to 230, but, settled down to 212 for the rest =
of the trip without operating the electric fan.  While driving at 30-40 =
through my neighborhood home with the fan on the temperature stayed a =
little over 212 degrees.  Hopefully, this temperature range with =
continue as I slowly get my Healey operating well enough for longer =
trips.

=20

Regards

=20

Bob Begani

------=_NextPart_000_0219_01D6FFEF.5A54C5A0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Bob, that seems terribly hot to =
me.=C2=A0 My BT7 often runs around 170 in regular summer weather but =
even on the hottest days never goes above 185.=C2=A0 No electric fan =
=E2=80=93 just a bog standard cooling system, which is sufficient up =
here in Ontario.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Mirek<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
lang=3DEN-US>From:</span></b><span lang=3DEN-US> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob =
Begani<br><b>Sent:</b> February 10, 2021 4:23 PM<br><b>To:</b> Ahealey =
help &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] =
Installing a rebuilt speedo<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>So over the =
summer I had the speedo rebuilt by Nisongers. It looks brand new and =
works.&nbsp; First time in 15 years I have a speedo.&nbsp; Although my =
algorithm of add 15 mph to the tack number gets you the approximate =
speed in 3<sup>rd</sup> gear over drive.&nbsp; I am now trying to =
install the speedo permanently into the dash and having problems =
remembering the wiring.&nbsp; As there are 2 wires with a circular =
ground connection, I should attach one to each holding spade? Has anyone =
got a picture or sketch of the back of the dash?</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><o=
:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Also, I am =
trying to install Led lights. Which should I order from Moss?&nbsp; The =
short ones?&nbsp; </span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><o=
:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Also, when =
ordering some parts from British Car Specialists I was speaking with =
John and mentioned my overheating problems.&nbsp; Besides the normal =
suggestions, He mentioned the radiator cap has to be for a long neck =
British radiator.&nbsp; I when to my car and the radiator cap was a =
standard USA Stant, so I ordered the one he suggested.&nbsp; Yes, it is =
=C2=BC inch longer than the stant and put it on the radiator and when =
for my 25 mile drive on Tamiami Trail and back.&nbsp; The water gauge =
went right up to 212 and then to 230, but, settled down to 212 for the =
rest of the trip without operating the electric fan.&nbsp; While driving =
at 30-40 through my neighborhood home with the fan on the temperature =
stayed a little over 212 degrees.&nbsp; Hopefully, this temperature =
range with continue as I slowly get my Healey operating well enough for =
longer trips.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><o=
:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Regards</span><=
o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><o=
:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani</span><o:p></o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0219_01D6FFEF.5A54C5A0--

--===============8423507795516152232==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8423507795516152232==--

---

From: Bob Begani via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 08:41:14 -0500

--===============7349134077902881985==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005E_01D70051.A8DCE9C0"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01D70051.A8DCE9C0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Mirek:

=20

I did not have the overheating problems when the car was housed in the =
Chicago Area and across the lake in lower Michigan where the car was =
housed there for many years. but never did it stay below 185.  During =
the past 10 years of living in Southwest Florida the problems of over =
heating became serious.  Hence the need to use additional cooling.  =
Also, most if not all Healey owners have similar problems when I visit =
British Car Shows in Florida and discuss the topic. =20

=20

It is Winter in SWFL so the daytime temperatures are reaching 90 degrees =
and the night time temps are in the 70=E2=80=99s except when our =
Canadian friends send the US a blast of cold weather which does reach =
below Sarasota Tampa the winter frost line.  My good friend who lives in =
the county outside of Punta Gorda yesterday woke up and saw his pickup =
truck all covered with Yellow Pollen which is 4 weeks early. Winter is =
over and summer is just around the corner in this new climate.  By the =
time we leave for the 42 Parallel 1st weeks in May the temperature here =
is in the high 90=E2=80=99s and 80% humidity.  So, if my Healey will =
operate at 212 degrees F, I am happy as can be.  Enjoy your cool?? =
Winters and Cool summers?? For now, the change in Climate is moving =
north.

=20

Best regards,

=20

Bob Begani

=20

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>=20
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 8:58 PM
To: 'Bob Begani' <[email-masked]>; 'Ahealey help' =
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [Healeys] Installing a rebuilt speedo

=20

=20

Mirek

=20

From: Healeys <[email-masked] =
Sent: February 10, 2021 4:23 PM

=20

So over the summer I had the speedo rebuilt by Nisongers. It looks brand =
new and works.  First time in 15 years I have a speedo.  Although my =
algorithm of add 15 mph to the tack number gets you the approximate =
speed in 3rd gear over drive.  I am now trying to install the speedo =
permae dash and having problems remembering the wiring.  As there are 2 =
wires with a circular ground connection, I should attach one to each =
holding spade? Has anyone got a picture or sketch of the back of the =
dash?

=20

=20

=20

Regards

=20

Bob Begani

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01D70051.A8DCE9C0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Hi =
Mirek:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I did not have =
the overheating problems when the car was housed in the Chicago Area and =
across the lake in lower Michigan where the car was housed there for =
many years. but never did it stay below 185.=C2=A0 During the past 10 =
years of living in Southwest Florida the problems of over heating became =
serious.=C2=A0 Hence the need to use additional cooling.=C2=A0 Also, =
most if not all Healey owners have similar problems when I visit British =
Car Shows in Florida and discuss the topic.=C2=A0 =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>It is Winter =
in SWFL so the daytime temperatures are reaching 90 degrees and the =
night time temps are in the 70=E2=80=99s except when our Canadian =
friends send the US a blast of cold weather which does reach below =
Sarasota Tampa the winter frost line.=C2=A0 My good friend who lives in =
the county outside of Punta Gorda yesterday woke up and saw his pickup =
truck all covered with Yellow Pollen which is 4 weeks early. Winter is =
over and summer is just around the corner in this new climate.=C2=A0 By =
the time we leave for the 42 Parallel 1<sup>st</sup> weeks in May the =
temperature here is in the high 90=E2=80=99s and 80% humidity.=C2=A0 So, =
if my Healey will operate at 212 degrees F, I am happy as can be.=C2=A0 =
Enjoy your cool?? Winters and Cool summers?? For now, the change in =
Climate is moving north.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Best =
regards,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> =
[email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> =
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 8:58 PM<br><b>To:</b> 'Bob Begani' =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; 'Ahealey help' =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> RE: [Healeys] =
Installing a rebuilt speedo<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA>Bob, that seems terribly hot to me.&nbsp; My BT7 often runs =
around 170 in regular summer weather but even on the hottest days never =
goes above 185.&nbsp; No electric fan =E2=80=93 just a bog standard =
cooling system, which is sufficient up here in =
Ontario.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA>Mirek<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Healeys &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
.net</a>&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob Begani<br><b>Sent:</b> February 10, =
2021 4:23 PM<br><b>To:</b> Ahealey help &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>=
<b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Installing a rebuilt =
speedo<o:p></o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>So over the =
summer I had the speedo rebuilt by Nisongers. It looks brand new and =
works.&nbsp; First time in 15 years I have a speedo.&nbsp; Although my =
algorithm of add 15 mph to the tack number gets you the approximate =
speed in 3<sup>rd</sup> gear over drive.&nbsp; I am now trying to =
install the speedo permae dash and having problems remembering the =
wiring.&nbsp; As there are 2 wires with a circular ground connection, I =
should attach one to each holding spade? Has anyone got a picture or =
sketch of the back of the dash?</span><span =
lang=3DEN-CA><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><s=
pan lang=3DEN-CA><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Also, I am =
trying to install Led lights. Which should I order from Moss?&nbsp; The =
short ones?&nbsp; </span><span lang=3DEN-CA><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-CA =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><s=
pan lang=3DEN-CA><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Also, when =
ordering some parts from British Car Specialists I was speaking with =
John and mentioned my overheating problems.&nbsp; Besides the normal =
suggestions, He mentioned the radiator cap has to be for a long neck =
British radiator.&nbsp; I when to my car and the radiator cap was a =
standard USA Stant, so I ordered the one he suggested.&nbsp; Yes, it is =
=C2=BC inch longer than the stant and put it on the radiator and when =
for my 25 mile drive on Tamiami Trail and back.&nbsp; The water gauge =
went right up to 212 and then to 230, but, settled down to 212 for the =
rest of the trip without operating the electric fan.&nbsp; While driving =
at 30-40 through my neighborhood home with the fan on the temperature =
stayed a little over 212 degrees.&nbsp; Hopefully, this temperature =
range with continue as I slowly get my Healey operating well enough for =
longer trips.</span><span lang=3DEN-CA><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-CA =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><s=
pan lang=3DEN-CA><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Regards</span><=
span lang=3DEN-CA><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span><s=
pan lang=3DEN-CA><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-CA =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani</span><span =
lang=3DEN-CA><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_005E_01D70051.A8DCE9C0--

--===============7349134077902881985==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7349134077902881985==--