Subject: [Healeys] Free for the shipping

From: llennep--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 01:37:07 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2792184052863506216==
	boundary="----=_Part_464871_1758247881.1613007427698"

------=_Part_464871_1758247881.1613007427698
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Related to my post on meters I have this vintage Micronta free to a good ho=
me. =C2=A0It is listed as a Range Doubler Multitester. =C2=A0Case has a cou=
ple chips and not sure how well it works. =C2=A0Maybe repairable, maybe for=
 parts, for the collector. =C2=A0This belonged to my father in law who used=
 it in the 70s I believe.First come first served =C2=A0Shipping from 23602.=
Keith
------=_Part_464871_1758247881.1613007427698
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Related to my post on meters I have this vintage Micronta free to a good home. &nbsp;It is listed as a Range Doubler Multitester. &nbsp;Case has a couple chips and not sure how well it works. &nbsp;Maybe repairable, maybe for parts, for the collector. &nbsp;This belonged to my father in law who used it in the 70s I believe.<span></span>
<div>First come first served &nbsp;Shipping from 23602.</div>

<div>Keith</div>
</div>

------=_Part_464871_1758247881.1613007427698--

--===============2792184052863506216==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2792184052863506216==--