Subject: [Healeys] 100 rocker shaft question

From: Alan Seigrist via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 08:04:55 +0800

--===============1138898659635168189==

--00000000000000fb6d05bc5a4198

All -

either me or a previous mechanic bunged up the banjo bolt hole on my rocker
shaft.  either way I have to replace the pedestal.

Is there an easy way to remove the pedestals from the rocker shaft so I can
replace the broken one?

Best,

Alan

--00000000000000fb6d05bc5a4198
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">All -<div><br></div><div>either me or a previous mechanic =
bunged up the banjo bolt hole on my rocker shaft.=C2=A0 either way I have t=
o replace the pedestal.</div><div><br></div><div>Is there an easy way to re=
move the pedestals from the rocker shaft so=C2=A0I can replace=C2=A0the bro=
ken one?</div><div><br></div><div>Best,</div><div><br></div><div>Alan</div>=
</div>

--00000000000000fb6d05bc5a4198--

--===============1138898659635168189==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1138898659635168189==--