Subject: [Healeys] Parts supplier south of Wimbledon

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 22:02:32 -0800

--===============1211195919460317235==

--00000000000092d22405ba909110

In 1980 I was in England and went to a Healey parts supplier who told me
they bought surplus parts and wooden bucks to make body parts.
Am I confused to its location? I thought it was AH Spares. I know I sent my
folks there to bring me back an oil pump in I think 81.
So have I had  hallucination or is my memory clouded?
Thanks all.

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6
1967 MGB
Milwaukie, OR

--00000000000092d22405ba909110
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">In 1980 I was in England and went to a Healey parts suppl=
ier who told me they bought surplus parts and wooden bucks to make body par=
ts.<div dir=3D"auto">Am I confused to its location? I thought it was AH Spa=
res. I know I sent my folks there to bring me back an oil pump in I think 8=
1.</div><div dir=3D"auto">So have I had=C2=A0 hallucination or is my memory=
 clouded?</div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks all.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br><di=
v data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D"auto">Ira Erbs<br>1959 AH 100-6=
<br>1967 MGB<br>Milwaukie, OR</div></div></div>

--00000000000092d22405ba909110--

--===============1211195919460317235==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1211195919460317235==--