Subject: [Healeys] Original Metallic Golden Beige BJ8 for sale

From: BJ8Healeys via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 18:24:53 +0000 boundary="=_71eb11587f78516ae9e8f9694dfd6e9f" za0tnoH/E4fL3wGD4Tt4KTYDE6xoCmI9zCK5rQGK4+6XV7bXVwOb0IGa

This is a message in Mime Format.  If you see this, your mail reader does not support this format.

--=_71eb11587f78516ae9e8f9694dfd6e9f
 boundary="=_aa760b39dec61b5d98fd0f6c95d0e54c"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

--=_aa760b39dec61b5d98fd0f6c95d0e54c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello, Healeyphiles -=0AThe owner has some health issues and is reluctan=
tly giving up his BJ8.=0AThis is HBJ8L/40947, the 73rd Metallic Golden B=
eige (by sequence of=0Achassis number). Photos are attached.Asking price=
 is in the '40s. The=0ABJ8 Registry has a continuous record of ownership=
 (possibly to the=0Aoriginal owner) in Illinois, Texas, and North Caroli=
na. Interested=0Aparties please contact Don Hinson, dhinson@hinsonelectr=
ic.com=0AHappy Healeying!Steve ByersHBJ8L/36666BJ8 RegistryAHCA Delegate=
 at=0ALargeHavelock, NC USA

--=_aa760b39dec61b5d98fd0f6c95d0e54c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body>Hello, Healeyphiles -<div><br></div><div>The owner has some=
 health issues and is reluctantly giving up his BJ8.&nbsp; This is HBJ8L=
/40947, the 73rd Metallic Golden Beige (by sequence of chassis number).&=
nbsp; Photos are attached.</div><div>Asking price is in the '40s.&nbsp;=
 &nbsp;The BJ8 Registry has a continuous record of ownership (possibly t=
o the original owner) in Illinois, Texas, and North Carolina.&nbsp;</div=
><div>Interested parties please contact Don Hinson, dhinson@hinsonelectr=
ic.com</div><div><br></div><div>Happy Healeying!</div><div>Steve Byers</=
div><div>HBJ8L/36666</div><div>BJ8 Registry</div><div>AHCA Delegate at L=
arge</div><div>Havelock, NC&nbsp; USA</div></body></html>

--=_aa760b39dec61b5d98fd0f6c95d0e54c--

--=_71eb11587f78516ae9e8f9694dfd6e9f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="=?UTF-8?B?NDA5NDcgLSBSRi5qcGc=?="

--=_71eb11587f78516ae9e8f9694dfd6e9f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="=?UTF-8?B?NDA5NDcgLSBSUi5qcGc=?="

--=_71eb11587f78516ae9e8f9694dfd6e9f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="=?UTF-8?B?NDA5NDcgLSBDUC5qcGc=?="

--=_71eb11587f78516ae9e8f9694dfd6e9f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="=?UTF-8?B?NDA5NDcgLSBFLmpwZw==?="

--=_71eb11587f78516ae9e8f9694dfd6e9f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="=?UTF-8?B?NDA5NDcgLSBSLmpwZw==?="

--=_71eb11587f78516ae9e8f9694dfd6e9f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--=_71eb11587f78516ae9e8f9694dfd6e9f--