Subject: [Healeys] holder

From: Mike Sinclair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 15:11:40 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7540544713537174306==
 boundary="------------994C2E93BA7D809D08CB2B03"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------994C2E93BA7D809D08CB2B03
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

The high-beam indicator on my BJ8 is at the bottom of the speedometer 
(probably the same on all Smiths). The plastic bulb holder just plugs 
into the back.  My bulb holder is in sad shape.  Is there any place that 
might have one?

Mike

--------------994C2E93BA7D809D08CB2B03
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font face="Tahoma">The high-beam indicator on my BJ8 is at the
        bottom of the speedometer (probably the same on all Smiths). 
        The plastic bulb holder just plugs into the back.  My bulb
        holder is in sad shape.  Is there any place that might have one?</font></p>
    <p><font face="Tahoma">Mike</font><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------994C2E93BA7D809D08CB2B03--

--===============7540544713537174306==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7540544713537174306==--