Subject: [Healeys] 100 radiator hoses

From: S and T Miller via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 22:56:57 +0000

--===============2795086302606991171==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL0PR04MB488183D26AB63FF6DB4837AED49E9BL0PR04MB4881namp_"

--_000_BL0PR04MB488183D26AB63FF6DB4837AED49E9BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Moss's 100 radiator hose prices just seemed really high to me, so I started=
 looking for an alternative.  Found the Dayco D71178 hose for $11.99 and av=
ailable at Advance Auto and Autozone. 1.25" ID with the same bend. Just nee=
ds cut down a bit. Will fit bottom and top.
Just a FYI. Hope this info is helpful.

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_BL0PR04MB488183D26AB63FF6DB4837AED49E9BL0PR04MB4881namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
<div>Moss's 100 radiator hose prices just seemed really high to me, so I st=
arted looking for an alternative.&nbsp; Found the Dayco D71178 hose for $11=
.99 and available at Advance Auto and Autozone. 1.25&quot; ID with the same=
 bend. Just needs cut down a bit. Will fit
 bottom and top.&nbsp;</div>
<div>Just a FYI. Hope this info is helpful.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR04MB488183D26AB63FF6DB4837AED49E9BL0PR04MB4881namp_--

--===============2795086302606991171==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2795086302606991171==--