Subject: [Healeys] 100 remote oil filter & oil cooler

From: warthodson--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 15:38:30 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6598921186703360314==
	boundary="----=_Part_1586385_735120862.1612366710742"

------=_Part_1586385_735120862.1612366710742
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am planning on installing a remote oil filter adapter & a remote oil cool=
er on my 100. The side of the block has=C2=A02 oil passage holes, one above=
 the other. Which is the discharge hole & which is the return hole? A relat=
ed question: Is the normal oil flow from the block to the remote filter to =
the oil cooler & back to the block?Gary Hodson
------=_Part_1586385_735120862.1612366710742
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 12pt Comic Sans MS, sans-serif;">
<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">
<div id="yiv3324611789">

<div style="color:black;font:12pt Comic Sans MS, sans-serif;">I am planning on installing a remote oil filter adapter &amp; a remote oil cooler on my 100. The side of the block has&nbsp;<span style="font-size: 12pt; background-color: transparent;">2 oil passage holes, one above the other. Which is the discharge hole &amp; which is the return hole? A related question: Is the normal oil flow from the block to the remote filter to the oil cooler &amp; back to the block?</span></div>

<div style="color:black;font:12pt Comic Sans MS, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size: 12pt; background-color: transparent;">Gary Hodson</span></div>

</div>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_1586385_735120862.1612366710742--

--===============6598921186703360314==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6598921186703360314==--