Subject: [Healeys] Original Equipment dials

From: Peter Dzwig via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:17:53 +0000

List,

Just a silly question.

I had always assumed that if a car was fitted with "Oyster"-coloured
speedo and rev counter then the original fuel gauge and temperature
gauge would have matched. Similarly for "white-on-black". And all would
originally have been Smiths.

A hare has just been set running which makes me think that may not have
been true? What is current guidance? My principal interest is in 100/6s,
but any info is welcome.

And if anyone knows whether or not this would have applied to works
rally cars please let me know as well.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

-- 

Dr. Peter Dzwig
_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys