Subject: [Healeys] Ordering from Dennis Welch

From: "Charles Rice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 13:58:02 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0258464854541883326==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D5E72C.99DA5E60"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D5E72C.99DA5E60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks for the recent posts offering advice on the Dennis Welch aluminum
head.

I'm ready to order, I have never ordered from England before, so would
appreciate advice from those who have.

I assume there will be VAT added to their catalogue prices, do they simply
add that like we do sales tax?

Is there a possibility of US Customs duty charges?  If so about how much
(order should be about U$2200).

Anything else I should be aware of when ordering from England?

               Thanks!       Chappy Rice BN2

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D5E72C.99DA5E60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks for =
the recent posts offering advice on the Dennis Welch aluminum =
head.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m ready to order, I =
have never ordered from England before, so would appreciate advice from =
those who have.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I assume there will =
be VAT added to their catalogue prices, do they simply add that like we =
do sales tax?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Is there a possibility =
of US Customs duty charges?&nbsp; If so about how much (order should be =
about U$2200).<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Anything else I should =
be aware of when ordering from England?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks! =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Chappy Rice BN2<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D5E72C.99DA5E60--

--===============0258464854541883326==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0258464854541883326==--