Subject: [Healeys] A-arm frame mounts specs

From: S and T Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 02:30:04 +0000

--===============3783879057159774568==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BYAPR04MB5750F81E6EF385F8A40969D0D4110BYAPR04MB5750namp_"

--_000_BYAPR04MB5750F81E6EF385F8A40969D0D4110BYAPR04MB5750namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anyone know the factory a-arm frame mount specs in degrees? One would assum=
e 90 degrees when using a digital angle finder on the back side, but?

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_BYAPR04MB5750F81E6EF385F8A40969D0D4110BYAPR04MB5750namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
Anyone know the factory a-arm frame mount specs in degrees? One would assum=
e 90 degrees when using a digital angle finder on the back side, but?<br>
<br>
The Millers<br>
<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BYAPR04MB5750F81E6EF385F8A40969D0D4110BYAPR04MB5750namp_--

--===============3783879057159774568==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3783879057159774568==--