Subject: [Healeys] ID Mystery Parts

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 16:41:49 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5325657544551165414==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0089_01D5EE55.F97E9130"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01D5EE55.F97E9130
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_008A_01D5EE55.F97E9130"

------=_NextPart_001_008A_01D5EE55.F97E9130
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

All:

Can someone ID the part in the two pictures attached? I found it in a box
with a bunch of old BJ-8 parts that came from the prior owner, but it could
be from another car. It's a steel plate with foam on one side and vinyl on
the other, in case that's not clear from the pictures.

Thanks in advance,

----------------

All the best,

Al Fuller

------=_NextPart_001_008A_01D5EE55.F97E9130
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>All:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Can someone =
ID the part in the two pictures attached? I found it in a box with a =
bunch of old BJ-8 parts that came from the prior owner, but it could be =
from another car&#8230; It&#8217;s a steel plate with foam on one side =
and vinyl on the other, in case that&#8217;s not clear from the =
pictures.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks in advance,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>----------------<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>All the best,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Al =
Fuller<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><img width=3D1365 =
height=3D1024 style=3D'width:14.2187in;height:10.6666in' =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
alt=3D"A picture containing floor, ground, indoor, =
skating&#10;&#10;Description automatically generated"><img width=3D1365 =
height=3D1024 style=3D'width:14.2187in;height:10.6666in' =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_2" src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
alt=3D"A picture containing ground, indoor, floor, =
ramp&#10;&#10;Description automatically =
generated"><o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_008A_01D5EE55.F97E9130--

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01D5EE55.F97E9130
	name="image005.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01D5EE55.F97E9130
	name="image006.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01D5EE55.F97E9130--

--===============5325657544551165414==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5325657544551165414==--