Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey 'Sighting'

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:00:45 -0500

--===============2986475404545648485==

--000000000000bced47059ec87fdb

Drove from Monterey to Hearst Castle in August, stopped at Nepenthe for
lunch.  Beautiful drive, even in the rent-a-Fusion.  A Healey would have
been lots better.

Rick Neville

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 10:19 AM Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Clicked on this bait just for yucks and lo and behold:
>
>
> https://www.sfgate.com/sf-travel/article/best-attractions-highway-california-sights-15054247.php
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000bced47059ec87fdb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Drove from Monterey to Hearst Castle in August, stopped at=
 Nepenthe for lunch.=C2=A0 Beautiful drive, even in the rent-a-Fusion.=C2=
=A0 A Healey would have been lots better.<div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</=
div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_at=
tr">On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 10:19 AM Bob Spidell &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:bspi=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote =
class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px sol=
id rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Clicked on this bait just for yucks a=
nd lo and behold:<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"https://www.sfgate.com/sf-travel/article/best-attractions-highwa=
y-california-sights-15054247.php" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http=
s://www.sfgate.com/sf-travel/article/best-attractions-highway-california-si=
ghts-15054247.php</a><br>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://a=
utox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
eam.net</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000bced47059ec87fdb--

--===============2986475404545648485==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2986475404545648485==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 09:06:33 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8394389575089676640==
 boundary="------------518236BA37717DADCDB95AF8"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------518236BA37717DADCDB95AF8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I hadn't clicked-through the slideshow when I posted, when I did I saw 
'The Coalinga Stink' slide; pretty funny as my dad, my sister and I were 
born in Coalinga (my mom immigrated from Oklahoma as an infant).  Most 
of the family has moved on--though I have an uncle with a State Farm 
franchise and sizable real estate investments there--but we still 
consider it the 'Family Home.'

On 2/17/2020 9:00 AM, HealeyRick wrote:
> Drove from Monterey to Hearst Castle in August, stopped at Nepenthe 
> for lunch.  Beautiful drive, even in the rent-a-Fusion.  A Healey 
> would have been lots better.
>
> Rick Neville
>
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 10:19 AM Bob Spidell <[email-masked] 
>

--------------518236BA37717DADCDB95AF8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I hadn't clicked-through the slideshow when I posted, when I did I
    saw 'The Coalinga Stink' slide; pretty funny as my dad, my sister
    and I were born in Coalinga (my mom immigrated from Oklahoma as an
    infant).  Most of the family has moved on--though I have an uncle
    with a State Farm franchise and sizable real estate investments
    there--but we still consider it the 'Family Home.'<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/17/2020 9:00 AM, HealeyRick wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAGfzsZeyDLFd9gMJujDN3P=iz+MZLKapm49YE7=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">Drove from Monterey to Hearst Castle in August,
        stopped at Nepenthe for lunch.  Beautiful drive, even in the
        rent-a-Fusion.  A Healey would have been lots better.
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Rick Neville</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 10:19
          AM Bob Spidell &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Clicked
          on this bait just for yucks and lo and behold:<br>
          <br>
          <a
href="https://www.sfgate.com/sf-travel/article/best-attractions-highway-california-sights-15054247.php"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.sfgate.com/sf-travel/article/best-attractions-highway-california-sights-15054247.php</a><br>
          <br>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------518236BA37717DADCDB95AF8--

--===============8394389575089676640==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8394389575089676640==--

---

From: Mike Sinclair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:30:11 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1991760387743798509==
 boundary="------------692A71AD45B22DB073FC8F7D"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------692A71AD45B22DB073FC8F7D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

We drove from San Luis Obispo to Laguna Seca in a TD, a TC, and a Singer 
for the races and the Concours.  Was foggy the entire way.  What fun.

Mike

On 2/17/2020 9:00 AM, HealeyRick wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------692A71AD45B22DB073FC8F7D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font face="Tahoma">We drove from San Luis Obispo to Laguna Seca
        in a TD, a TC, and a Singer for the races and the Concours.  Was
        foggy the entire way.  What fun.</font></p>
    <p><font face="Tahoma">Mike</font><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/17/2020 9:00 AM, HealeyRick wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAGfzsZeyDLFd9gMJujDN3P=iz+MZLKapm49YE7=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">Drove from Monterey to Hearst Castle in August,
        stopped at Nepenthe for lunch.  Beautiful drive, even in the
        rent-a-Fusion.  A Healey would have been lots better.
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Rick Neville</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 10:19
          AM Bob Spidell &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Clicked
          on this bait just for yucks and lo and behold:<br>
          <br>
          <a
href="https://www.sfgate.com/sf-travel/article/best-attractions-highway-california-sights-15054247.php"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.sfgate.com/sf-travel/article/best-attractions-highway-california-sights-15054247.php</a><br>
          _______________________________________________<br>
          Support Team.Net <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
          <br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer"
            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
          <br>
          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
            href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------692A71AD45B22DB073FC8F7D--

--===============1991760387743798509==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1991760387743798509==--