Subject: [Healeys] Glue / dent pulling kit recommendation ?

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 09:53:14 +0800

--===============5332055926702004999==

--000000000000d7e333059ee40d13
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good dent pulling kit?

I have a few dents on the BJ9 Tesla and I don't want to pay Tesla body shop
prices =F0=9F=98=81.

Cheers,

Alan

--000000000000d7e333059ee40d13
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Does anyone have a recommendation for a good dent pulling =
kit?=C2=A0 <br><br>I have a few dents on the BJ9 Tesla and I don&#39;t want=
 to pay Tesla body shop prices=C2=A0=F0=9F=98=81.<div><br></div><div>Cheers=
,</div><div><br></div><div>Alan</div></div>

--000000000000d7e333059ee40d13--

--===============5332055926702004999==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5332055926702004999==--