Subject: [Healeys] BN6 Tonneau Cover Fasteners

From: Neil McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 12:39:25 -0700

--===============9074060556851771174==

--000000000000d7f103058b9e454d

I need to install several turn buttons to hold the front end of my new
tonneau cover to the trim over the inner panel scuttle top. I believe the
visible vinyl covers a hardboard or similar semi rigid backing. Am I right
in thinking that I need to use blind rivets to go all the way through this
trim piece to attach the turn button to the steel inner panel scuttle top?
Or should this be a screw attachment to the steel? Comments please.
-- 
____________________
Neil & Pam McDonald

Email: [email-masked]

--000000000000d7f103058b9e454d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I need to install several turn buttons to hold the front =
end of my new tonneau cover to the trim over the inner panel scuttle top. I=
 believe the visible vinyl covers a hardboard or similar semi rigid backing=
. Am I right in thinking that I need to use blind rivets to go all the way =
through this trim piece to attach the turn button to the steel inner panel =
scuttle top? Or should this be a screw attachment to the steel? Comments pl=
ease.</div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=
=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=
=3D"ltr"><div><div>____________________<br>Neil &amp; Pam McDonald<br><div>=
<br></div></div></div>Email: <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"=
_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><div><div><br></div></div></div></div></div=
></div></div></div>

--000000000000d7f103058b9e454d--

--===============9074060556851771174==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9074060556851771174==--