Subject: Re: [Healeys] Angle Drive

From: "John Spaur" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 17:10:34 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2668640390929865592==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0012_01D5189C.ED85C770"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01D5189C.ED85C770
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

You need to use a drift to dimple fit it in about three spots around the
edge.

John

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Joe
Powers
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2019 4:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Angle Drive

My angle drive lost it's drive.

The speedometer quit and after looking things over the gear going into the
transmission had fallen out.

It was sitting on the frame and with a magnet I found the cover and another
disc that must be a spacer.  All seems OK.

Is that everything?  What's a good grease to use?  And does the cover just
press fit in?  Any tips on easy installation?

Thanks, Joe

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows
10

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01D5189C.ED85C770
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>You need to use a drift to dimple fit it in =
about three spots around the edge.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>John<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Joe =
Powers<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, June 1, 2019 4:42 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Angle =
Drive<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>My angle =
drive lost it&#8217;s drive.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The =
speedometer quit and after looking things over the gear going into the =
transmission had fallen out.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It was =
sitting on the frame and with a magnet I found the cover and another =
disc that must be a spacer.&nbsp; All seems OK.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Is that everything?&nbsp; What&#8217;s a good grease =
to use?&nbsp; And does the cover just press fit in?&nbsp; Any tips on =
easy installation?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks, =
Joe<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from <a =
href=3D"https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986">Mail</a> for =
Windows 10<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0012_01D5189C.ED85C770--

--===============2668640390929865592==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2668640390929865592==--