Subject: [Healeys] wtb: oil line L-shaped bracket

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 21:33:33 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------3FF5CAA17589E7B97A11CE25
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Listers,

I'm looking for the L-shaped bracket pictured in the attached photo.  It 
attaches to the firewall using one of the screws that holds the firewall 
insulation in place.  On the other end has a P-clip that holds the oil 
pressure gauge line.

The photo is from one of Moss' firewall insulation installation 
instructions.  The instructions have two photos that show the bracket, 
one for a BN7 MkII and one BJ8.

The bracket is not shown or listed in the factory parts manual I have. 
It looks like the P clip might be listed.  PCR0307 introduced at car 
13751, which is the first tri-carb.

I've checked with a few of the usual suspects (BSC, Healey Surgeons, 
Kilmartin, AH Spares) and haven't had any luck.  Suggestions?

Looks like it would be easy enough to make, but would like to have one 
in hand to get the dimensions off of.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar

--------------3FF5CAA17589E7B97A11CE25
 name="oil_line_L_bracket.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="oil_line_L_bracket.png"

--------------3FF5CAA17589E7B97A11CE25
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--------------3FF5CAA17589E7B97A11CE25--