Subject: [Healeys] Mystery Horns

From: "Harold Manifold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 12:53:47 -0700 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0000_01D528F9.8953B5B0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D528F9.8953B5B0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0001_01D528F9.8953DCC0"

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01D528F9.8953DCC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Can anyone identify these horns in the attached picture? They were installed
on my Mk1 BT7 as replacements for the original Lucas Altette Horn. The
mounting is very similar to the Lucas Altette. I couldn't find a name or
part number anywhere.
 
Thanks... Harold

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01D528F9.8953DCC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10570.1001"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D346334519-22062019><FONT face=3DArial><FONT =
size=3D2>Can anyone=20
identify these horns in the attached picture? They were installed on my =
Mk1 BT7=20
as replacements for the original<SPAN class=3Dst> Lucas Altette Horn. =
The mounting=20
is very similar to the Lucas Altette. I couldn't find a name or part =
number=20
anywhere.</SPAN></FONT></FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D346334519-22062019><FONT face=3DArial><FONT =
size=3D2><SPAN=20
class=3Dst></SPAN></FONT></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D346334519-22062019><FONT face=3DArial><FONT =
size=3D2><SPAN=20
class=3Dst>Thanks... =
Harold</SPAN></FONT></FONT></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01D528F9.8953DCC0--

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D528F9.8953B5B0
	name="IMG_0354.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_0354.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D528F9.8953B5B0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D528F9.8953B5B0--