Subject: [Healeys] Door seal retaining clip question

From: Oliver Viitamaki <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 16:52:34 -0700

Hi,

     In Roger Moment's Healey Restoration Methods, (Austin-Healey 
Magazine, Aug-Sept 2010), Restoration Tips, Part 31, Page 30, photograph 
#28 he shows a clip which is inserted into the door seal, to better 
retain it. Does anyone have a manufacturer and part number for that clip?

     I'm in the process of installing the door seals, on a BJ8, and just 
as Roger states, the seal is now manufactured with an aluminum core, 
instead of steel,  and the aluminum core fails to adequately retain the 
seal, on the flange.

     Thanks in advance

     ov

_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]