Subject: [Healeys] brake servo

From: Mark Fawcett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 11:13:07 -0700

--===============1663625850047520108==

--000000000000075c10058b245efb

I'm going to install an aftermarket Powertune power brake servo on my BT7.
Could anyone send me a photo of the location of the servo? And any helpful
information on fitting it.  Thanks in advance

Mark Fawcett

--000000000000075c10058b245efb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m going to install an aftermarket Powertune power br=
ake servo on my BT7. Could anyone send me a photo of the location of the se=
rvo? And any helpful information on fitting it.=C2=A0 Thanks in advance<div=
><br></div><div>Mark Fawcett</div></div>

--000000000000075c10058b245efb--

--===============1663625850047520108==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1663625850047520108==--