Subject: [Healeys] Engine mountings

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 09:05:41 +0100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1799164503745839929==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D51859.30C2B3C0"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D51859.30C2B3C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My thanks for all the advice. I knew to use tapered punches and even made
another one of "just the right size" so I could wedge it in while attending
to the neighbouring hole(s). Of course, each hole presented more of a
problem than its predecessors and the last one was a holy terror. Only ever
a millimetre or two it, but what millimetres they were. The very last hole
was the most stubborn despite all the other bolts being in and perilously
loose. In the end, my son-in-law did the brute strength and I did the
ignorance. We even had my wife heaving on a fence post at one stage.

Let's hope they stay there. Forever.

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D51859.30C2B3C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>My thanks for all the advice. I knew to use tapered =
punches and even made another one of &#8220;just the right size&#8221; =
so I could wedge it in while attending to the neighbouring hole(s). Of =
course, each hole presented more of a problem than its predecessors and =
the last one was a holy terror. Only ever a millimetre or two it, but =
what millimetres they were. The very last hole was the most stubborn =
despite all the other bolts being in and perilously loose. In the end, =
my son-in-law did the brute strength and I did the ignorance. We even =
had my wife heaving on a fence post at one stage.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Let&#8217;s hope they stay there. =
Forever.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D51859.30C2B3C0--

--===============1799164503745839929==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1799164503745839929==--