Subject: [Healeys] BN2 points and condenser

From: "Deejay2650 ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 06:42:59 +1000

--===============5997648440892521237==

--00000000000024063a058bb347de

G'day All,
Please check out this website in the UK, the Distributor Doctor really
knows his stuff and has supplied many Healey owners down-under with quality
pre-tensioned points, red rotor arms and condensers.
Happy Healeying,
Darryl
'67 BJ8
http://www.distributordoctor.com/

--00000000000024063a058bb347de
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>G&#39;day All,</div><div>Please check out this websit=
e in the UK, the Distributor Doctor really knows his stuff and has supplied=
 many Healey owners down-under with quality pre-tensioned points, red rotor=
 arms and condensers.</div><div>Happy Healeying,</div><div>Darryl</div><div=
>&#39;67 BJ8</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.distributordoctor.com/">http:/=
/www.distributordoctor.com/</a><br></div></div>

--00000000000024063a058bb347de--

--===============5997648440892521237==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5997648440892521237==--