Subject: [Healeys] BN2 points and condenser

From: "Deejay2650 ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 08:05:00 +1000

--===============4375062581487822055==

--00000000000036d883058bc88a9e

G'day All,
Re: the Doctors red rotor arms, as Simon has mentioned, there are low grade
pirated copies everywhere these days, but the Doctor has specially marked
his so you can purchase with confidence that you a getting the 'real deal'.
He has a good article on red rotors here:
http://www.distributordoctor.com/red-rotor-arms.html
Happy Healeying,
Darryl
'67 BJ8

--00000000000036d883058bc88a9e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>G&#39;day All,</div><div>Re: the Doctors red rotor ar=
ms, as Simon has mentioned, there are low grade pirated copies everywhere t=
hese days, but the Doctor has specially marked his so you can purchase with=
 confidence that you a getting the &#39;real deal&#39;.</div><div>He has a =
good article on red rotors here:</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.distributo=
rdoctor.com/red-rotor-arms.html">http://www.distributordoctor.com/red-rotor=
-arms.html</a></div><div>Happy Healeying,</div><div>Darryl</div><div>&#39;6=
7 BJ8<br></div></div>

--00000000000036d883058bc88a9e--

--===============4375062581487822055==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4375062581487822055==--