Subject: [Healeys] Healey sighting

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 20:56:31 -0700

--===============7753731842046187370==

--00000000000029e221058c1deff6

Red BJ on a flatbed heading East on the Oakland Bay Bridge.  Washington
plates. anyone on the list?

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone

--00000000000029e221058c1deff6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Red BJ on a flatbed heading East on the Oakland Bay Bridg=
e.=C2=A0 Washington plates. anyone on the list?<br><br><div data-smartmail=
=3D"gmail_signature">Ira Erbs<br>Portland, OR<br>typos and artifacts are th=
e fault of my phone</div></div>

--00000000000029e221058c1deff6--

--===============7753731842046187370==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7753731842046187370==--