Subject: [Healeys] Off topic help

From: David P <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:14:26 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0203375913634715485==
 boundary="------------6CE29CBB016120E5886CDA2C"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------6CE29CBB016120E5886CDA2C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

My friend nearby who runs the British Car Forum, of which some of us 
subscribe to is asking for some charitable help from folks who can..

“I’m helping a friend I know who volunteers with NAMI, the National 
Alliance on Mental Illness, raise money to provide support and education 
programs for individuals with mental illness and their families.  If you 
can help, please visit his team’s page and click “Support Us”: 
www.namiwalks.org/team/flyers <http://www.namiwalks.org/team/flyers>

DaveP

-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

--------------6CE29CBB016120E5886CDA2C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>My friend nearby who runs the British Car Forum, of which some of
      us subscribe to is asking for some charitable help from folks who
      can..</p>
    <div class="">“I’m helping a friend I know who volunteers with NAMI,
      the National Alliance on Mental Illness, raise money to provide
      support and education programs for individuals with mental illness
      and their families.  If you can help, please visit his team’s page
      and click “Support Us”:  <a
        href="http://www.namiwalks.org/team/flyers" class="">www.namiwalks.org/team/flyers</a></div>
    <div class="">  <br>
    </div>
    <div class=""><br>
    </div>
    <div class="">DaveP<br>
    </div>
    <div class=""><br class="">
    </div>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a></pre>
  <div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br />
<table style="border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;">
	<tr>
        <td style="width: 55px; padding-top: 13px;"><a href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank"><img src="https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png" alt=""  width="46" height="29" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;" /></a></td>
		<td style="width: 470px; padding-top: 12px; color: #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virus-free. <a href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank" style="color: #4453ea;">www.avg.com</a>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table><a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
</html>

--------------6CE29CBB016120E5886CDA2C--

--===============0203375913634715485==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0203375913634715485==--