Subject: [Healeys] 4 cylinder windscreen to body seal

From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 00:30:10 +0000

--===============2210099782902026352==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR07MB4538EA2D2D92903FA477BDECA56C0DM6PR07MB4538namp_"

--_000_DM6PR07MB4538EA2D2D92903FA477BDECA56C0DM6PR07MB4538namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Is there anyone who still supplies the windscreen seal that is shaped prope=
rly fit the body without the rain scoops at the bottom corners of the scree=
n? Not that it would make any difference in the rain...

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554

--_000_DM6PR07MB4538EA2D2D92903FA477BDECA56C0DM6PR07MB4538namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Is there anyone who still supplies the windscreen seal that is shaped prope=
rly fit the body without the rain scoops at the bottom corners of the scree=
n? Not that it would make any difference in the rain...</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Bill Lawrence</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
BN1 #554</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR07MB4538EA2D2D92903FA477BDECA56C0DM6PR07MB4538namp_--

--===============2210099782902026352==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2210099782902026352==--