Subject: [Healeys] Throttle Switch and OD Relay

From: "Harold Manifold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 19:04:06 -0800 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0061_01D4CA18.38ACEDB0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D4CA18.38ACEDB0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0062_01D4CA18.38AF5EB0"

------=_NextPart_001_0062_01D4CA18.38AF5EB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello,
 
I am looking for schematics and/or a way to test the Throttle Switch and OD
Relay. Picture of mine is attached. I am rebuilding a Mk1 BT7 that was a
barn find so I don't know if these two devices are working. Any tips are
appreciated.
 
Harold
Mk1 BT7

------=_NextPart_001_0062_01D4CA18.38AF5EB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10570.1001"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>Hello,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I am =
looking=20
for&nbsp;schematics and/or a way to test the Throttle Switch and OD =
Relay.=20
Picture of mine is attached. I am rebuilding a Mk1 BT7 that was a barn =
find so I=20
don't know if these two devices are working. Any tips are=20
appreciated.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>Harold</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Mk1=20
BT7</FONT></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0062_01D4CA18.38AF5EB0--

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D4CA18.38ACEDB0
	name="Throttle Switch OD Relay.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Throttle Switch OD Relay.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D4CA18.38ACEDB0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D4CA18.38ACEDB0--