Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Window Door Glass Removal

From: "Bob Simmen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 07:37:36 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1248988968184386895==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0010_01D4C501.541839E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D4C501.541839E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I need to remove the window door glass on my BJ8 to replace the nylon door
glass guides.  Any advice on the best/easiest way to remove the glass,
replace the guides, and reinstall the glass? (the interior door panels have
already been removed)

Having never done this before, is there a step by step procedure to follow?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D4C501.541839E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Calibri Light";
	panose-1:2 15 3 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	line-height:106%;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri Light",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I need to remove the window door glass on my BJ8 to =
replace the nylon door glass guides.&nbsp; Any advice on the =
best/easiest way to remove the glass, replace the guides, and reinstall =
the glass? (the interior door panels have already been =
removed)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Having never done this before, is there a step by step =
procedure to follow?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks in =
advance.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bob<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;line-height:106%;font-family:"Calibri",sans-ser=
if'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D4C501.541839E0--

--===============1248988968184386895==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1248988968184386895==--

---

From: "BJ8Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:56:03 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0123_01D4C51D.0CC5F390"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0123_01D4C51D.0CC5F390
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0124_01D4C51D.0CC5F390"

------=_NextPart_001_0124_01D4C51D.0CC5F390
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Try this Bob.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large

Havelock, NC  

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob
Simmen
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 7:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Window Door Glass Removal

Thanks in advance.

Bob

------=_NextPart_001_0124_01D4C51D.0CC5F390
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Calibri Light";
	panose-1:2 15 3 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	line-height:105%;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri Light","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#002060;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;line-height:105%;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>Try this Bob.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;line-height:105%;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'line-height:normal'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>Steve Byers</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#00206=
0'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'line-height:normal'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>HBJ8L/36666</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#00206=
0'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'line-height:normal'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#002060'>BJ8 =
Registry</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#00206=
0'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'line-height:normal'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>AHCA Delegate at Large</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#00206=
0'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'line-height:normal'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>Havelock, NC&nbsp; </span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#00206=
0'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'line-height:normal'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#00206=
0'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;line-height:105%;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'line-height:normal'><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob =
Simmen<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, February 15, 2019 7:38 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] BJ8 Window Door =
Glass Removal<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I need to =
remove the window door glass on my BJ8 to replace the nylon door glass =
guides.&nbsp; Any advice on the best/easiest way to remove the glass, =
replace the guides, and reinstall the glass? (the interior door panels =
have already been removed)<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Having never =
done this before, is there a step by step procedure to =
follow?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks in advance.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bob<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;line-height:105%;font-family:"Calibri","sans-se=
rif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0124_01D4C51D.0CC5F390--

------=_NextPart_000_0123_01D4C51D.0CC5F390
	name="REMOVING DOOR GLASS.doc"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="REMOVING DOOR GLASS.doc"
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------=_NextPart_000_0123_01D4C51D.0CC5F390
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0123_01D4C51D.0CC5F390--