Subject: [Healeys] Oil Filter Review

From: "Robert Begani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 20:58:44 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0184830546527361509==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_05B4_01D4BCCC.6AF2E300"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_05B4_01D4BCCC.6AF2E300
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks guys, the sailboat fellows are astonished at the information shown on
YouTube.  I just was able to cross reference the oil filter for the
Universal Diesel engine in the boat to a Napa Gold at half the price from
the Marine distributors.  If it has Marine in the description it will be
double or triple the cost of automotive aftermarket.  The engine is a Kubota
Tractor engine that has been outfitted with a heat exchanger so you do not
use saltwater.  Our group similar to this group has a wealth of information
to repair and replace parts on the engine and elsewhere on the boat rather
than buy form Westerbeke/Universal.

Bob Begani

------=_NextPart_000_05B4_01D4BCCC.6AF2E300
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Thanks guys, =
the sailboat fellows are astonished at the information shown on YouTube. =
&nbsp;I just was able to cross reference the oil filter for the =
Universal Diesel engine in the boat to a Napa Gold at half the price =
from the Marine distributors.&nbsp; If it has Marine in the description =
it will be double or triple the cost of automotive aftermarket.&nbsp; =
The engine is a Kubota Tractor engine that has been outfitted with a =
heat exchanger so you do not use saltwater.&nbsp; Our group similar to =
this group has a wealth of information to repair and replace parts on =
the engine and elsewhere on the boat rather than buy form =
Westerbeke/Universal.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_05B4_01D4BCCC.6AF2E300--

--===============0184830546527361509==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0184830546527361509==--