Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 turn signal indicator lights

From: Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 16:18:20 -0500

--===============0564011543405134511==

--000000000000f1565805812c2650

I'm trying to remove the turn signal indicator lamps from the wood dash.
>From what I've been able to figure out, it seems like the small chrome
piece on the front side screws off, but it's stuck and I don't want to
break anything.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

- Tom

--000000000000f1565805812c2650
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I&#39;m trying to remove the turn signal indicator la=
mps from the wood dash.=C2=A0=C2=A0 From what I&#39;ve been able to figure =
out, it seems like the small chrome piece on the front side screws off, but=
 it&#39;s stuck and I don&#39;t want to break anything.=C2=A0=C2=A0 <br></d=
iv><div><br></div><div>Any help will be greatly appreciated!</div><div><br>=
</div><div>- Tom</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000f1565805812c2650--

--===============0564011543405134511==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0564011543405134511==--

---

From: "Frank Magnusson" <[email-masked]> reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0 a=ghaoKe/rVHPOl5ZgEXW5Qg==:117 a=ghaoKe/rVHPOl5ZgEXW5Qg==:17 a=kj9zAlcOel0A:10 a=sp2D9erbc5kA:10 a=_6GpL_ENAAAA:8 a=kfMAbqsrXd0497zyRT4A:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=xupg4knwUDYA:10
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 09:14:00 -0600

Tom, you have to unscrew the 'nut' from the backside of the dash.  The nut
is a threaded metal sleeve that the indicator screws into.  

Frank

<I'm trying to remove the turn signal indicator lamps from the wood dash.
>From what I've been able to figure out, it seems like the small chrome
piece on the front side screws off, but it's stuck and I don't want to break
anything.

- Tom>

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

[email-masked]