Subject: [Healeys] Clutch and brake pedal issue

From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:45:32 -0500 (EST)

--===============4457616107596866390==
	boundary="=_1810f372-d6c9-4112-94ca-0b3c50242a19"

--=_1810f372-d6c9-4112-94ca-0b3c50242a19
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

OK---so, I have replaced the clutch master and slave with new units from HS.  I have looked at the brake master and it is clean as a pin.  All lines to both systems are tight and there is new fluid in the cannister.Pumping the brake and clutch pedals as much as I can  i can build up no pressure at all in either.  I had filled the cannister before starting----and---I see no decrease in fluid level in it after pumping the pedals.Is it possible that the cannister is clogged up and won't let fluid get to the masters?  Other that that, I'm stumped as to why I can build up no resistance in either system.Any thoughts?thankstom
--=_1810f372-d6c9-4112-94ca-0b3c50242a19
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style> body {height: 100%; color:#000000; font-size:12pt; font=
-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}</style></head><body><div>OK---so, I =
have replaced the clutch master and slave with new units from HS.&nbsp; I h=
ave looked at the brake master and it is clean as a pin.&nbsp; All lines to=
 both systems are tight and there is new fluid in the cannister.</div><div>=
<br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></div><div>Pumping the brake and clutch pedals as =
much as I can&nbsp; i can build up no pressure at all in either.&nbsp; I ha=
d filled the cannister before starting----and---I see no decrease in fluid =
level in it after pumping the pedals.</div><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></=
div><div>Is it possible that the cannister is clogged up and won't let flui=
d get to the masters?&nbsp; Other that that, I'm stumped as to why I can bu=
ild up no resistance in either system.</div><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"><=
/div><div>Any thoughts?</div><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></div><div>thank=
s</div><div>tom</div></body></html>
--=_1810f372-d6c9-4112-94ca-0b3c50242a19--

--===============4457616107596866390==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4457616107596866390==--