Subject: Re: [Healeys] Throttle Switch and OD Relay

From: "Earl Kagna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 08:15:21 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3598259861208183206==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0021_01D4CA86.C14303D0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01D4CA86.C14303D0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Harold:  The workshop manual (or almost any copy) is your best resource =
for information on the overdrive installed in the big Healey.  The =
electrics are pretty simple =E2=80=93 there is a good schematic =
included.  If you are restoring a Healey and don=E2=80=99t have a =
workshop manual, you should get one!

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb

From: Harold Manifold=20
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 7:04 PM
To: 'Ahealey help'=20
Subject: [Healeys] Throttle Switch and OD Relay

Hello,

I am looking for schematics and/or a way to test the Throttle Switch and =
OD Relay. Picture of mine is attached. I am rebuilding a Mk1 BT7 that =
was a barn find so I don't know if these two devices are working. Any =
tips are appreciated.

Harold
Mk1 BT7

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01D4CA86.C14303D0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10570.1001"></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #141100">
<DIV>Harold:&nbsp; The workshop manual (or almost any copy) is your best =

resource for information on the overdrive installed in the big =
Healey.&nbsp; The=20
electrics are pretty simple =E2=80=93 there is a good schematic =
included.&nbsp; If you=20
are restoring a Healey and don=E2=80=99t have a workshop manual, you =
should get=20
one!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: =
#141100">Earl=20
Kagna<BR>Victoria, B.C.<BR>BJ8, BT7 tri-carb</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Harold Manifold</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, February 21, 2019 7:04 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">'Ahealey help'</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Healeys] Throttle Switch and OD =
Relay</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>Hello,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I am =
looking for=20
schematics and/or a way to test the Throttle Switch and OD Relay. =
Picture of=20
mine is attached. I am rebuilding a Mk1 BT7 that was a barn find so I =
don't know=20
if these two devices are working. Any tips are =
appreciated.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>Harold</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D416345902-22022019><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Mk1=20
BT7</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<P><FONT color=3D#141100 =
face=3DArial></FONT></P></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01D4CA86.C14303D0--

--===============3598259861208183206==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3598259861208183206==--

---

From: Elton Schulz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 11:51:07 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8461409397250739956==
 boundary="------------050808070704080902090809"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------050808070704080902090809
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

See John Sims' excellent web site "healey6.com" under the 
technical/overdrive&transmission section
Elton
On 2/21/2019 10:04 PM, Harold Manifold wrote:
> Hello,
> I am looking for schematics and/or a way to test the Throttle Switch 
> and OD Relay. Picture of mine is attached. I am rebuilding a Mk1 BT7 
> that was a barn find so I don't know if these two devices are working. 
> Any tips are appreciated.
> Harold
> Mk1 BT7
>
>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------050808070704080902090809
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    See John Sims' excellent web site "healey6.com" under the
    technical/overdrive&amp;transmission section<br>
    Elton<br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/21/2019 10:04 PM, Harold Manifold
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:A7D59BD9F220459786A1A79489829B1B@AllInOne"
      type="cite">
      <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
        http-equiv="Content-Type">
      <meta name="GENERATOR" content="MSHTML 11.00.10570.1001">
      <div><span class="416345902-22022019"><font face="Arial" size="2">Hello,</font></span></div>
      <div><span class="416345902-22022019"></span>&nbsp;</div>
      <div><span class="416345902-22022019"><font face="Arial" size="2">I
            am looking for&nbsp;schematics and/or a way to test the Throttle
            Switch and OD Relay. Picture of mine is attached. I am
            rebuilding a Mk1 BT7 that was a barn find so I don't know if
            these two devices are working. Any tips are appreciated.</font></span></div>
      <div><span class="416345902-22022019"></span>&nbsp;</div>
      <div><span class="416345902-22022019"><font face="Arial" size="2">Harold</font></span></div>
      <div><span class="416345902-22022019"><font face="Arial" size="2">Mk1
            BT7</font></span></div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------050808070704080902090809--

--===============8461409397250739956==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8461409397250739956==--