Subject: [Healeys] Need some Help in San Fran

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 10:02:54 -0400

--===============4740960942905695683==

--000000000000b35d2b0578a97ace

Is there anyone in the area, Santa Clara to be exact, that would be willing
to eyeball an off-topic car for me.  You'd need to go to the seller's home
and check it for rust, collision damage and paint condition.  You'd need to
check out the underbody, but no mechanics.  I'd gladly pay you for your
troubles.

Thanks,

Rick Neville

--000000000000b35d2b0578a97ace
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Is there anyone in the area, Santa Clara to be exact, that=
 would be willing to eyeball an off-topic car for me.=C2=A0 You&#39;d need =
to go to the seller&#39;s home and check it for rust, collision damage and =
paint condition.=C2=A0 You&#39;d need to check out the underbody, but no me=
chanics.=C2=A0 I&#39;d gladly pay you for your troubles.<div><br></div><div=
>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</div></div>

--000000000000b35d2b0578a97ace--

--===============4740960942905695683==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4740960942905695683==--