Subject: [Healeys] Accuspark Dynamator

From: "Bruce Steele" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 06:41:39 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============9103093105727318045==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0630_01D4701B.9E77DB70"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0630_01D4701B.9E77DB70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi, all. My generator failed and I'm considering my options. Anyone have any
input on the AccuSpark Dynamator (which is an alternator in a dynamo case)?
Peter Roses installed one recently, and suggested I consider it. The north
American distributor is Brit Bits in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I'd prefer
retaining the traditional look of the generator over an alternator. Of
course, rebuilding the generator is an option, but my car is not concours so
that is not really a consideration. Certainly the higher output of the
alternator (the Dynamator is 45 amps) is a significant improvement to drive
all those electrical components on our Healeys.

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7

------=_NextPart_000_0630_01D4701B.9E77DB70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Trebuchet MS";
	panose-1:2 11 6 3 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Trebuchet MS",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.whq
	{mso-style-name:_whq;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1D2129;background:white'>Hi, all. My generator =
failed and I'm considering my options. Anyone have any input on the =
AccuSpark Dynamator (which is an alternator in a dynamo case)? =
</span><span class=3Dwhq><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#666666;background:#EEEEEE'>Peter =
Roses</span></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1D2129;background:white'> installed one recently, =
and suggested I consider it. The north American distributor is Brit Bits =
in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I'd prefer retaining the traditional look =
of the generator over an alternator. Of course, rebuilding the generator =
is an option, but my car is not concours so that is not really a =
consideration. Certainly the higher output of the alternator (the =
Dynamator is 45 amps) is a significant improvement to drive all those =
electrical components on our Healeys.</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Bruce Steele<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Brea, CA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>1960 BN7<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0630_01D4701B.9E77DB70--

--===============9103093105727318045==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============9103093105727318045==--