Subject: [Healeys] Harmonic balancer

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 09:32:55 +0100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2104575873000592698==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D46C45.B6CBCDA0"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D46C45.B6CBCDA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A friend has suggested that I install one in my 3000. 

What precisely does it do? 

The name implies that it takes out vibration....where's the benefit? Less
noise? Smoother revving which, in turn, achieves what..?

These things aren't cheap especially if one considers that I don't
apparently actually NEED one..

Any tips would be welcome.

And which particular unit? 

Thanks,

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D46C45.B6CBCDA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>A friend has suggested that I install one in my 3000. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>What precisely does it do? =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The name implies that it takes out =
vibration&#8230;&#8230;..where&#8217;s the benefit? Less noise? Smoother =
revving which, in turn, achieves what&#8230;.?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>These things aren&#8217;t cheap especially if one =
considers that I don&#8217;t apparently actually NEED =
one&#8230;.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Any tips would be =
welcome.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>And which particular unit? =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D46C45.B6CBCDA0--

--===============2104575873000592698==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2104575873000592698==--