Subject: [Healeys] Good news for those wanting to go back in time.

From: Steven Kingsbury <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 16:30:44 +0000 (GMT) MailServer1820B52.10000-1820B-0-fc60f9b2d839

--===============5770891357061932315==
 boundary=Apple-Webmail-42--e833a1eb-9aa7-4951-9261-74021a5a79ff

--Apple-Webmail-42--e833a1eb-9aa7-4951-9261-74021a5a79ff
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    charset=utf-8;
    format=flowed

Here you go, if you ever wanted to really go back in time, Pirelli is now =
making it possible!=0A=0A=0Ahttps://jalopnik.com/the-vintage-pirelli-stell=
a-bianca-tire-is-back-to-make-1830077879=C2=A0
--Apple-Webmail-42--e833a1eb-9aa7-4951-9261-74021a5a79ff
    type="text/html";
    boundary=Apple-Webmail-86--e833a1eb-9aa7-4951-9261-74021a5a79ff

--Apple-Webmail-86--e833a1eb-9aa7-4951-9261-74021a5a79ff
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    charset=utf-8;

<html><body><div>Here you go, if you ever wanted to really go back in time, Pirelli is=
 now making it possible!</div><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></div><div><a =
href=3D"https://jalopnik.com/the-vintage-pirelli-stella-bianca-tire-is-bac=
k-to-make-1830077879" style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', He=
lvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal; font-variant-lig=
atures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 300; letter-spacin=
g: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform=
: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-st=
roke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff;" data-mce-href=3D"https://jalo=
pnik.com/the-vintage-pirelli-stella-bianca-tire-is-back-to-make-1830077879=
" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sa=
ns-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: nor=
mal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; whi=
te-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:=
 0px; background-color: #ffffff;">https://jalopnik.com/the-vintage-pirelli=
-stella-bianca-tire-is-back-to-make-1830077879</a>&nbsp;</div></body></html>
--Apple-Webmail-86--e833a1eb-9aa7-4951-9261-74021a5a79ff--

--Apple-Webmail-42--e833a1eb-9aa7-4951-9261-74021a5a79ff--

--===============5770891357061932315==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5770891357061932315==--