Subject: [Healeys] Hall of Fame

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 16:20:09 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1121756305335204204==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D45A6B.CA2A3030"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D45A6B.CA2A3030
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Their server is down.  They are aware of it and working on it.

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711

From: Healeys <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of David Nock BCS
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 2:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Hall of Fame

So what has happened to the British Sportscar Hall of Fame. They had their
2018 inductees  last June and now their web site has disapeared.

David Nock
British Car Specialists
209-948-8767
www.britishcarspecialists.com <http://www.britishcarspecialists.com> 

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D45A6B.CA2A3030
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Century;
	panose-1:2 4 6 4 5 5 5 2 3 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Their server is down.&nbsp; They are aware of it and =
working on it.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jonas =
Payne<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>PBR Consulting Services, =
LLC<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>702.882.6711<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Healeys =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>David Nock =
BCS<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, October 2, 2018 2:29 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Hall of =
Fame<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Century",serif;color:black'>So =
what has happened to the British Sportscar Hall of Fame. They had their =
2018 inductees&nbsp; last June and now their web site has =
disapeared.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Century",serif;color:black'>&nbsp;=
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Century",serif;color:black'>&nbsp;=
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Century",serif;color:black'>David =
Nock<br>British Car Specialists<br>209-948-8767<br><a =
href=3D"http://www.britishcarspecialists.com">www.britishcarspecialists.c=
om</a><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D45A6B.CA2A3030--

--===============1121756305335204204==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1121756305335204204==--