Subject: [Healeys] Receiving Message from the list

From: "Robert Begani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 15:07:58 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5104318864128573711==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_3373_01D45BF4.0A0A1DD0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_3373_01D45BF4.0A0A1DD0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Whatever Mark did on his last tweaking of the software/hardware for the
list, it worked. I am getting all messages delivered to my Healey folder =
via
Outlook.  No longer are they going to Spam, or not coming in at all.  =
Maybe
my messages to the list will be coming through also. =20

=20

Finally, got back to the fuel tank in the BJ8.  As you listeners may
remember, I discovered my fuel line is inside the boot with a 90 degree =
end
fitting welded to the frame.  So when I attached the new tank, the tank =
was
off the boot floor making the rubber gasket in the floor not able to =
seal
the separation and the tank almost a bubble out of level.  So I added
another layer of thick rubber seal and raised the tank at the rear 3/8 =
inch
using 2 teak slats I have in my boat stuff.  The tank is now secure and
level so I hope when it is filled, I can drive longer as before I was =
out of
gas at the =BC tank mark. I doubt the fitting was installed by the =
previous
owner because the tank was original when I bought the care 35 years ago. =
 It
must have been installed by the factory differently than other =
Healey=92s for
some reason? Also, the straps would have been too loose to hold down the
tank if I had changed the position of the fitting lower in the boot.

=20

Bob Begani

BJ8 67

------=_NextPart_000_3373_01D45BF4.0A0A1DD0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word =
15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Whatever Mark =
did on his last tweaking of the software/hardware for the list, it =
worked. I am getting all messages delivered to my Healey folder via =
Outlook.=A0 No longer are they going to Spam, or not coming in at =
all.=A0 Maybe my messages to the list will be coming through also.=A0 =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Finally, got =
back to the fuel tank in the BJ8.=A0 As you listeners may remember, I =
discovered my fuel line is inside the boot with a 90 degree end fitting =
welded to the frame.=A0 So when I attached the new tank, the tank was =
off the boot floor making the rubber gasket in the floor not able to =
seal the separation and the tank almost a bubble out of level.=A0 So I =
added another layer of thick rubber seal and raised the tank at the rear =
3/8 inch using 2 teak slats I have in my boat stuff.=A0 The tank is now =
secure and level so I hope when it is filled, I can drive longer as =
before I was out of gas at the =BC tank mark. I doubt the fitting was =
installed by the previous owner because the tank was original when I =
bought the care 35 years ago.=A0 It must have been installed by the =
factory differently than other Healey&#8217;s for some reason? Also, the =
straps would have been too loose to hold down the tank if I had changed =
the position of the fitting lower in the boot.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Bob =
Begani<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>BJ8 =
67<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_3373_01D45BF4.0A0A1DD0--

--===============5104318864128573711==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5104318864128573711==--