Subject: [Healeys] Off comes the head...

From: "Bruce Steele" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 22:14:49 -0800 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_02A0_01D246A0.2CB3FAB0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_02A0_01D246A0.2CB3FAB0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_02A1_01D246A0.2CB3FAB0"

------=_NextPart_001_02A1_01D246A0.2CB3FAB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Finally diving in to diagnose and fix the oil in the coolant. Hoping it's
just the head gasket, but since it started after the engine was done 11
years ago, I am suspicious that it's the oil gallery-water jacket wall
between number 4 and 5 cylinders seeping high pressure oil into the coolant.
Has anyone actually had or known anyone with this problem?

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7

------=_NextPart_001_02A1_01D246A0.2CB3FAB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Trebuchet MS";
	panose-1:2 11 6 3 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Trebuchet MS",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.5pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#1D212=
9;background:white'>Finally diving in to diagnose and fix the oil in the =
coolant. Hoping it's just the head gasket, but since it started after =
the engine was done 11 years ago, I am suspicious that it's the oil =
gallery-water jacket wall between number 4 and 5 cylinders seeping high =
pressure oil into the coolant. Has anyone actually had or known anyone =
with this problem?</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Bruce Steele<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Brea, CA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>1960 BN7<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_02A1_01D246A0.2CB3FAB0--

------=_NextPart_000_02A0_01D246A0.2CB3FAB0
	name="1124162102.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="1124162102.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_02A0_01D246A0.2CB3FAB0
	name="1124162102a.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="1124162102a.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_02A0_01D246A0.2CB3FAB0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_02A0_01D246A0.2CB3FAB0--