Subject: Re: [Healeys] Endoscope

From: "John Spaur" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 21:35:43 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1360175726082083706==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01D23DF5.E48B9340"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D23DF5.E48B9340
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I work in the local correctional facility and the "cavity" feature is very
useful. :)

Name withheld

'62 BT7

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Larry
Varley
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2016 6:18 PM
To: healeys <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] Endoscope

Hi Guys, here is a photo of my endoscope in action. The small black piece on
the placemat is . so you can put the camera and see inside cavities.

Cheers

Larry Varley

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D23DF5.E48B9340
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Wingdings;
	panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>I work in the local correctional facility and =
the &#8220;cavity&#8221; feature is very useful. </span><span =
style=3D'font-family:Wingdings;color:#1F497D'>J</span><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Name =
withheld<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>&#8217;62 BT7<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Larry =
Varley<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, November 13, 2016 6:18 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
healeys &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] =
Endoscope<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hi Guys, =
here is a photo of my endoscope in action<span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>&#8230;</span> The small black piece on the =
placemat is <span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>&#8230;</span> so you can put =
the camera and see inside cavities<span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>&#8230;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Larry =
Varley<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D23DF5.E48B9340--

--===============1360175726082083706==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1360175726082083706==--

---

From: Peter Dzwig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 15:40:26 +0000

We used one recently to locate some "lost" pipes in the ceiling (don't ask).
Just cut a small hole and poked one of these in and twisted it around and there
they were. Saved a **lot** of hacking.

I have seen a similar thing done with a heat sensor to profile heat sources in
buildings too, again looking to find buried heating pipes. That was a bit more
sophisticated though.

Peter

On 14/11/2016 02:18, Larry Varley wrote:
> Hi Guys, here is a photo of my endoscope in action, I think it was about $15.00
> plus delivery. It works as live view if your searching under a dashboard etc, it
> can record both photos and videos. The small black piece on the placemat is a 90
> degree adapter so you can put the camera and see inside cavities. It did not
> come with phone software so I just downloaded the free app for android called
> “scopecam” The camera self focuses and has a series of mini led lights around
> the lens to light the image, you can adjust the led brightness using a dial in
> the USB lead. Get the shortest possible lead as I found the ones with long usb
> leads do not work as well.
> 
> Cheers
> 
> Larry Varley
> 
> 
> 
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
> 

-- 

===========================================================
Dr Peter Dzwig				

[email-masked]

ox.team.net