Subject: [Healeys] Adjustable Shock Mount Kit -

From: Jean Caron <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 02:26:09 +0000

--===============6748744100004815361==
Content-Language: en-CA
	boundary="_000_BLUPR19MB02120A2D60133BD452899500D1B70BLUPR19MB0212namp_"

--_000_BLUPR19MB02120A2D60133BD452899500D1B70BLUPR19MB0212namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Can anyone that has installed the Adjustable Shock Mount Kit sold by Kilmar=
tin in Australia let me know the pros and cons of installing these versus t=
he original plates.

Are they worth it? Does it make a lot of difference in driving, I understan=
d that these are very handy for track use but how about regular driving.

Thanks,

Jean

--_000_BLUPR19MB02120A2D60133BD452899500D1B70BLUPR19MB0212namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font=
-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" dir=3D"ltr">
<p>Can anyone that has installed the Adjustable Shock Mount Kit sold by Kil=
martin in Australia let me know the pros and cons of installing these versu=
s the original plates.
<br>
</p>
<p>Are they worth it? Does it make a lot of difference in driving, I unders=
tand that these are very handy for track use but how about regular driving.=
</p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>Jean<br>
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BLUPR19MB02120A2D60133BD452899500D1B70BLUPR19MB0212namp_--

--===============6748744100004815361==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6748744100004815361==--