Subject: [Healeys] Fuel pumps

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 12:45:57 -0000 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0060_01D247E3.099D0780"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01D247E3.099D0780
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0061_01D247E3.099D0780"

------=_NextPart_001_0061_01D247E3.099D0780
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

There's been a lot of talk re SU pumps recently and some of it was related
specifically to the issue of the points' "throw-over". I sent out a blizzard
of bumf on the subject, none of it acknowledged so apparently wrong, but I
can't help adding to it with the attached pages...purely because I rather
like the rather Heath Robinson approach with the use of matchsticks(!) and
also the apparent confidence that one can adequately cover so many topics so
briefly.

Simon

------=_NextPart_001_0061_01D247E3.099D0780
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>There&#8217;s been a lot of talk re SU pumps recently =
and some of it was related specifically to the issue of the =
points&#8217; &#8220;throw-over&#8221;. I sent out a blizzard of bumf on =
the subject, none of it acknowledged so apparently wrong, but I =
can&#8217;t help adding to it with the attached pages...purely because I =
rather like the rather Heath Robinson approach with the use of =
matchsticks(!) and also the apparent confidence that one can adequately =
cover so many topics so briefly.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0061_01D247E3.099D0780--

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01D247E3.099D0780
	name="18.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="18.pdf"

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01D247E3.099D0780
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01D247E3.099D0780--