Subject: [Healeys] brake servo parts

From: Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 08:47:34 -0400

--===============7705620775890792663==

--94eb2c0767a27f312d05403cba61

Hi,

I am looking for a source for the 4 small O-rings that go on the air valve
piston on the Lockheed brake booster for my BJ8.

Just to make sure I described the part correctly, the air valve piston  is
#5 at
http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20190109.pdf,
or the "reaction piston" at http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm.

I took the whole thing apart last winter, and everything looks like it's in
good shape, so I don't need to replace the whole booster or get a re-build
kit from Moss, just looking for 4 O-rings.

thanks,

Tom

--94eb2c0767a27f312d05403cba61
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>I am looking for a source for the 4=
 small O-rings that go on the air valve piston on the Lockheed brake booste=
r for my BJ8.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Just to make sure I described =
the part correctly, the air valve piston =C2=A0is #5 at <a href=3D"http://w=
ww.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20190109.pdf">ht=
tp://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20190109.p=
df</a>, or the &quot;reaction piston&quot; at=C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.tr=
iumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm">http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimag=
es.htm</a>.</div><div><br></div><div>I took the whole thing apart last wint=
er, and everything looks like it&#39;s in good shape, so I don&#39;t need t=
o replace the whole booster or get a re-build kit from Moss, just looking f=
or 4 O-rings.</div><div><br></div><div>thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Tom=
</div><div>=C2=A0=C2=A0</div></div>

--94eb2c0767a27f312d05403cba61--

--===============7705620775890792663==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7705620775890792663==--

---

From: Kent McLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 17:15:04 -0400

Jean Caron wrote:
> Not sure where you are located but there must be a place in your area that sells "O" rings. 

And if there is no one in your area, these guys have just about everything. Pick your poison.

https://www.mcmaster.com/#o-rings/=14vt6fw

—
Kent McLean
’56 100 BN2

_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]