Subject: [Healeys] Wanted- parts

From: S and T Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 20:07:17 +0000

--===============7696072720266497988==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MWHPR03MB260618ECCFD56014374A952AD4B90MWHPR03MB2606namp_"

--_000_MWHPR03MB260618ECCFD56014374A952AD4B90MWHPR03MB2606namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Beginning a "soft" search for a few 100-4 parts:  Engine, gearbox, one earl=
y BN1 four bolt rear hub, early four bolt rear pumpkin, heater, turn signal=
 control unit.  Also if anyone has detailed frame (and/or concours) picture=
s that they would loan to be copied and originals returned. Thank you, Shaw=
n   [email-masked]

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test dri=
ve."

--_000_MWHPR03MB260618ECCFD56014374A952AD4B90MWHPR03MB2606namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font=
-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" dir=3D"ltr">
<p>Beginning a &quot;soft&quot; search for a few 100-4 parts: &nbsp;Engine,=
 gearbox, one&nbsp;early BN1 four bolt rear hub, early four bolt rear pumpk=
in, heater, turn signal control unit. &nbsp;Also if anyone has detailed fra=
me (and/or concours)&nbsp;pictures that they would loan to be
 copied and originals&nbsp;returned. Thank you, Shawn &nbsp; stmiller96@hot=
mail.com&nbsp;</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<div id=3D"Signature">The Millers<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a tes=
t drive.&quot;<br>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MWHPR03MB260618ECCFD56014374A952AD4B90MWHPR03MB2606namp_--

--===============7696072720266497988==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7696072720266497988==--

---

From: "George Castleberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 17:27:16 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7084103449581737980==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0078_01D23E9C.591A6CD0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01D23E9C.591A6CD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

British Car Specialists sells a pretty good set of pictures for the 100.

George C

54 BN1

59AN5

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of S and T
Miller
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 1:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Wanted- parts

Beginning a "soft" search for a few 100-4 parts:  Engine, gearbox, one early
BN1 four bolt rear hub, early four bolt rear pumpkin, heater, turn signal
control unit.  Also if anyone has detailed frame (and/or concours) pictures
that they would loan to be copied and originals returned. Thank you, Shawn
[email-masked] 

The Millers
 
"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01D23E9C.591A6CD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>British =
Car Specialists sells a pretty good set of pictures for the =
100.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;=
</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>George =
C<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>54 =
BN1<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>59AN5<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a name=3D"_MailEndCompose"><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;=
</o:p></span></a></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid =
#B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>S =
and T Miller<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, November 9, 2016 1:07 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] =
Wanted- parts<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div =
id=3Ddivtagdefaultwrapper><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>Beginning a =
&quot;soft&quot; search for a few 100-4 parts: &nbsp;Engine, gearbox, =
one&nbsp;early BN1 four bolt rear hub, early four bolt rear pumpkin, =
heater, turn signal control unit. &nbsp;Also if anyone has detailed =
frame (and/or concours)&nbsp;pictures that they would loan to be copied =
and originals&nbsp;returned. Thank you, Shawn &nbsp; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&nbsp;<o=
:p></o:p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p=
></span></p><div id=3DSignature><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>The =
Millers<br>&nbsp;<br>&quot;Always drive them, but remember each drive in =
an antique car is a test =
drive.&quot;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0078_01D23E9C.591A6CD0--

--===============7084103449581737980==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7084103449581737980==--