Subject: [Healeys] 3000 Trunk lid needed

From: Healey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 13:03:51 -0800

--===============2922183741868755440==

--001a1143a046012e070541ea1c56

Hi,

  Does anyone have a 3000 trunk lid in good condition they would be willing
to part with for a reasonable amount?
  If yes, please let me know directly.
  Bonus points for being close to #1 Vancouver, Canada or #2 Washington
state.

Cheers,

Neil

--001a1143a046012e070541ea1c56
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>=C2=A0 Does anyone have a 3000 trun=
k lid in good condition they would be willing to part with for a reasonable=
 amount?</div><div>=C2=A0 If yes, please let me know directly.</div><div>=
=C2=A0 Bonus points for being close to #1 Vancouver, Canada or #2 Washingto=
n state.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div><br></div><div>Neil</di=
v></div>

--001a1143a046012e070541ea1c56--

--===============2922183741868755440==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2922183741868755440==--