Subject: [Healeys] Endoscope

From: "Larry Varley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:18:10 +1100 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D23E79.8E040A00"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D23E79.8E040A00
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0002_01D23E79.8E040A00"

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D23E79.8E040A00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Guys, here is a photo of my endoscope in action, I think it was about
$15.00 plus delivery. It works as live view if your searching under a
dashboard etc, it can record both photos and videos. The small black piece
on the placemat is a 90 degree adapter so you can put the camera and see
inside cavities. It did not come with phone software so I just downloaded
the free app for android called "scopecam" The camera self focuses and has a
series of mini led lights around the lens to light the image, you can adjust
the led brightness using a dial in the USB lead. Get the shortest possible
lead as I found the ones with long usb leads do not work as well.

Cheers

Larry Varley

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D23E79.8E040A00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hi Guys, =
here is a photo of my endoscope in action, I think it was about $15.00 =
plus delivery. It works as live view if your searching under a dashboard =
etc, it can record both photos and videos. The small black piece on the =
placemat is a 90 degree adapter so you can put the camera and see inside =
cavities. It did not come with phone software so I just downloaded the =
free app for android called &#8220;scopecam&#8221; The camera self =
focuses and has a series of mini led lights around the lens to light the =
image, you can adjust the led brightness using a dial in the USB lead. =
Get the shortest possible lead as I found the ones with long usb leads =
do not work as well.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Larry =
Varley<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D23E79.8E040A00--

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D23E79.8E040A00
	name="endoscope.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="endoscope.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D23E79.8E040A00
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D23E79.8E040A00--