Subject: [Healeys] 20-50 oil

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 13:08:10 -0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8293247240827160118==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01D248AF.4F5DF500"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D248AF.4F5DF500
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

What is the nearest modern equivalent to our old fashioned(?) 20-50 engine
oil. I anticipate helping to collect a BJ8 from the docks in France soon
and, you never know, it may need oil. We don't know the area at all so will
probably have to make do with the first garage we find.....

Do I recall that an oil for a diesel is more likely to carry the additives
that we may need? (Don't let's do the oil additives thread again. Not yet at
least)

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D248AF.4F5DF500
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>What is =
the nearest modern equivalent to our old fashioned(?) 20-50 engine oil. =
I anticipate helping to collect a BJ8 from the docks in France soon and, =
you never know, it may need oil. We don&#8217;t know the area at all so =
will probably have to make do with the first garage we =
find.....<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Do I recall that an oil for =
a diesel is more likely to carry the additives that we may need? =
(Don&#8217;t let&#8217;s do the oil additives thread again. Not yet at =
least)<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D248AF.4F5DF500--

--===============8293247240827160118==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8293247240827160118==--