Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake servo parts

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 15:44:44 -0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8749929549458347568==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_006E_01D23456.DF5DBD60"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01D23456.DF5DBD60
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Look, I haven=E2=80=99t played with a Lockheed Servo in years but my =
initial response was to suggest that you buy a box of different size =
=E2=80=9CO-rings=E2=80=9D. We get them over here anyhow....a plastic box =
about 5=E2=80=9D by 3=E2=80=9D with little compartments filled with =
different sized rings. Costs nothing and the contents will keep you =
going forever. And there will be a ring in there that fits. And they are =
probably on eBay. BUT, BUT, will an ordinary O-ring survive in brake =
fluid? I don=E2=80=99t know, but I do know that I put in a Girling =
rebuild kit once which worked fine for a while and then gave up. There =
was no warning, no gradual process. I nearly hit a wall. One of the =
little nylony/rubbery things had turned itself into something with the =
same consistency and usefulness as a ten year old tea bag. It =
didn=E2=80=99t like brake fluid and it dissolved.

A few enquiries of the right people should see you right....

Simon

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: 01 November 2016 12:48
To: Healey Mail List
Subject: [Healeys] brake servo parts

=20

Hi,

=20

I am looking for a source for the 4 small O-rings that go on the air =
valve piston on the Lockheed brake booster for my BJ8.=20

=20

Just to make sure I described the part correctly, the air valve piston  =
is #5 at =
http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%201901=
09.pdf, or the "reaction piston" at =
http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm.

=20

I took the whole thing apart last winter, and everything looks like it's =
in good shape, so I don't need to replace the whole booster or get a =
re-build kit from Moss, just looking for 4 O-rings.

=20

thanks,

=20

Tom

 =20

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01D23456.DF5DBD60
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Look, I haven=E2=80=99t played with a Lockheed Servo in years but my =
initial response was to suggest that you buy a box of different size =
=E2=80=9CO-rings=E2=80=9D. We get them over here anyhow....a plastic box =
about 5=E2=80=9D by 3=E2=80=9D with little compartments filled with =
different sized rings. Costs nothing and the contents will keep you =
going forever. And there will be a ring in there that fits. And they are =
probably on eBay. BUT, BUT, will an ordinary O-ring survive in brake =
fluid? I don=E2=80=99t know, but I do know that I put in a Girling =
rebuild kit once which worked fine for a while and then gave up. There =
was no warning, no gradual process. I nearly hit a wall. One of the =
little nylony/rubbery things had turned itself into something with the =
same consistency and usefulness as a ten year old tea bag. It =
didn=E2=80=99t like brake fluid and it =
dissolved.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>A few enquiries of the right people should see you =
right....<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Simon<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Tom<br><b>Sent:</b> 01 November 2016 12:48<br><b>To:</b> Healey Mail =
List<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] brake servo =
parts<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I =
am looking for a source for the 4 small O-rings that go on the air valve =
piston on the Lockheed brake booster for my =
BJ8.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Just to make sure I described the part correctly, the =
air valve piston &nbsp;is #5 at <a =
href=3D"http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20not=
e%20190109.pdf">http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20worki=
ng%20note%20190109.pdf</a>, or the &quot;reaction piston&quot; =
at&nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm">http://www.triump=
h-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm</a>.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I =
took the whole thing apart last winter, and everything looks like it's =
in good shape, so I don't need to replace the whole booster or get a =
re-build kit from Moss, just looking for 4 =
O-rings.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>thanks,<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Tom<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></body></h=
tml>
------=_NextPart_000_006E_01D23456.DF5DBD60--

--===============8749929549458347568==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8749929549458347568==--

---

From: Jean Caron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 16:41:52 +0000

--===============2886702699073223723==
Content-Language: en-CA
	boundary="_000_BLUPR19MB02122A2111CE5F0AB27F8C82D1A10BLUPR19MB0212namp_"

--_000_BLUPR19MB02122A2111CE5F0AB27F8C82D1A10BLUPR19MB0212namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Simon,

Not sure where you are located but there must be a place in your area that =
sells "O" rings. Go there and ask for "O" rings that can be subjected to co=
nstant exposure to brake fluid, bring an old one with you so they can have =
the right size for you. You should not use the "O" rings that you can get a=
t places like Home Depot etc. they will not be suitable for your applicatio=
n. There is a place where I live that has all types of "O" rings, you just =
need to mention the application, like oil, or fuel etc and they should be a=
ble to help you.

Jean

________________________________
From: Healeys <[email-masked]> on behalf of Simon Lachlan <=
[email-masked]>
Sent: November 1, 2016 3:44 PM
To: 'Tom'
Cc: 'healeys'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake servo parts

Look, I haven't played with a Lockheed Servo in years but my initial respon=
se was to suggest that you buy a box of different size "O-rings". We get th=
em over here anyhow....a plastic box about 5" by 3" with little compartment=
s filled with different sized rings. Costs nothing and the contents will ke=
ep you going forever. And there will be a ring in there that fits. And they=
 are probably on eBay. BUT, BUT, will an ordinary O-ring survive in brake f=
luid? I don't know, but I do know that I put in a Girling rebuild kit once =
which worked fine for a while and then gave up. There was no warning, no gr=
adual process. I nearly hit a wall. One of the little nylony/rubbery things=
 had turned itself into something with the same consistency and usefulness =
as a ten year old tea bag. It didn't like brake fluid and it dissolved.

Simon

Hi,

I am looking for a source for the 4 small O-rings that go on the air valve =
piston on the Lockheed brake booster for my BJ8.

Just to make sure I described the part correctly, the air valve piston  is =
#5 at http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20=
190109.pdf, or the "reaction piston" at http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/serv=
oimages.htm.

www.triumph-spitfire.nl<http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm>
www.triumph-spitfire.nl
Images of the revision of a Lockheed brake servo. Lockheed brake servo befo=
re dismantling Air valve Air valve cover removed (5 screws) Membrane remove=
d

Brake systems and servos on the MGBGTV8 and RV8 MGBGTV8 ...<http://www.v8re=
gister.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20190109.pdf>
www.v8register.net
www.v8register.net Note published as: V8NOTE395 and RV8NOTE293 Brake servo =
working note 190109 1 Brake systems and servos on the MGBGTV8 and RV8

I took the whole thing apart last winter, and everything looks like it's in=
 good shape, so I don't need to replace the whole booster or get a re-build=
 kit from Moss, just looking for 4 O-rings.

thanks,

Tom

--_000_BLUPR19MB02122A2111CE5F0AB27F8C82D1A10BLUPR19MB0212namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font=
-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>Simon,</p>
<p>Not sure where you are located but there must be a place in your area th=
at sells &quot;O&quot; rings. Go there and ask for &quot;O&quot; rings that=
 can be subjected to constant exposure to brake fluid, bring an old one wit=
h you so they can have the right size for you. You should
 not use the &quot;O&quot; rings that you can get at places like Home Depot=
 etc. they will not be suitable for your application. There is a place wher=
e I live that has all types of &quot;O&quot; rings, you just need to mentio=
n the application, like oil, or fuel etc and they should
 be able to help you.</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>Jean <br>
</p>
<br>
<br>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<hr tabindex=3D"-1" style=3D"display:inline-block; width:98%">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font style=3D"font-size:11pt" color=
=3D"#000000" face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif"><b>From:</b> Healeys &lt;healeys-=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of Simon Lachlan &lt;simon.lachlan@hom=
ecall.co.uk&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> November 1, 2016 3:44 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> 'Tom'<br>
<b>Cc:</b> 'healeys'<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] brake servo parts</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>
<div style=3D"">
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
<span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt; font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans=
-serif&quot;; color:#1F497D">Look, I haven&#8217;t played with a Lockheed S=
ervo in years but my initial response was to suggest that you buy a box of =
different size &#8220;O-rings&#8221;. We get them over here anyhow....a
 plastic box about 5&#8221; by 3&#8221; with little compartments filled wit=
h different sized rings. Costs nothing and the contents will keep you going=
 forever. And there will be a ring in there that fits. And they are probabl=
y on eBay. BUT, BUT, will an ordinary O-ring
 survive in brake fluid? I don&#8217;t know, but I do know that I put in a =
Girling rebuild kit once which worked fine for a while and then gave up. Th=
ere was no warning, no gradual process. I nearly hit a wall. One of the lit=
tle nylony/rubbery things had turned itself
 into something with the same consistency and usefulness as a ten year old =
tea bag. It didn&#8217;t like brake fluid and it dissolved.</span></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
<span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt; font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans=
-serif&quot;; color:#1F497D">A few enquiries of the right people should see=
 you right....</span></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
<span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt; font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans=
-serif&quot;; color:#1F497D">Simon</span></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
<span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt; font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans=
-serif&quot;; color:#1F497D">&nbsp;</span></p>
<div style=3D"border:none; border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt; padding:3.0pt 0c=
m 0cm 0cm">
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
<b><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt; font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sa=
ns-serif&quot;" lang=3D"EN-US">From:</span></b><span style=3D"font-size:10.=
0pt; font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;" lang=3D"EN-US">=
 Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]]
<b>On Behalf Of </b>Tom<br>
<b>Sent:</b> 01 November 2016 12:48<br>
<b>To:</b> Healey Mail List<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] brake servo parts</span></p>
</div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
&nbsp;</p>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
Hi,</p>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
I am looking for a source for the 4 small O-rings that go on the air valve =
piston on the Lockheed brake booster for my BJ8.&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
Just to make sure I described the part correctly, the air valve piston &nbs=
p;is #5 at <a href=3D"http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20w=
orking%20note%20190109.pdf" style=3D"color: blue; text-decoration: underlin=
e;" id=3D"LPlnk332437" previewremoved=3D"true">
http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20190109=
.pdf</a>, or the &quot;reaction piston&quot; at&nbsp;<a href=3D"http://www.=
triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm" style=3D"color: blue; text-decoration:=
 underline;" id=3D"LPlnk538855" previewremoved=3D"true">http://www.triumph-=
spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm</a>.</p>
<div id=3D"LPBorder_GT_14780182749470.9751197849211711" style=3D"margin-bot=
tom: 20px; overflow: auto; width: 100%; text-indent: 0px;">
<table id=3D"LPContainer_14780182749410.4986779161657787" style=3D"width: 9=
0%; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); position: relative; overflow: aut=
o; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1=
px dotted rgb(200, 200, 200); border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(200, 200, 200);=
" cellspacing=3D"0">
<tbody>
<tr style=3D"border-spacing: 0px;" valign=3D"top">
<td id=3D"TextCell_14780182749420.5128231631825836" style=3D"vertical-align=
: top; position: relative; padding: 0px; display: table-cell;" colspan=3D"2=
">
<div id=3D"LPRemovePreviewContainer_14780182749420.4580122995991447"></div>
<div id=3D"LPTitle_14780182749420.43283285761554613" style=3D"top: 0px; col=
or: rgb(36, 96, 118); font-weight: 400; font-size: 21px; font-family: &quot=
;wf_segoe-ui_light&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI Light&quot;,&quot;Segoe WP Light&qu=
ot;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe WP&quot;,Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif; line=
-height: 21px;">
<a id=3D"LPUrlAnchor_14780182749440.3409691826017792" style=3D"text-decorat=
ion: none;" href=3D"http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm" target=
=3D"_blank">www.triumph-spitfire.nl</a></div>
<div id=3D"LPMetadata_14780182749450.9854848569062913" style=3D"margin: 10p=
x 0px 16px; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-weight: 400; font-family: &quot=
;wf_segoe-ui_normal&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe WP&quot;,Tahoma,=
Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 14px;">
www.triumph-spitfire.nl</div>
<div id=3D"LPDescription_14780182749460.8201680898637382" style=3D"display:=
 block; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-weight: 400; font-family: &quot;wf_=
segoe-ui_normal&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe WP&quot;,Tahoma,Aria=
l,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; max-height: 100px; overfl=
ow: hidden;">
Images of the revision of a Lockheed brake servo. Lockheed brake servo befo=
re dismantling Air valve Air valve cover removed (5 screws) Membrane remove=
d</div>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>
<div id=3D"LPBorder_GT_14780182749000.2570097123754541" style=3D"margin-bot=
tom: 20px; overflow: auto; width: 100%; text-indent: 0px;">
<table id=3D"LPContainer_14780182748920.43942045940829866" style=3D"width: =
90%; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); position: relative; overflow: au=
to; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: =
1px dotted rgb(200, 200, 200); border-bottom: 1px dotted rgb(200, 200, 200)=
;" cellspacing=3D"0">
<tbody>
<tr style=3D"border-spacing: 0px;" valign=3D"top">
<td id=3D"TextCell_14780182748940.5768185552279609" style=3D"vertical-align=
: top; position: relative; padding: 0px; display: table-cell;" colspan=3D"2=
">
<div id=3D"LPRemovePreviewContainer_14780182748940.24597503046651503"></div=
<div id=3D"LPTitle_14780182748940.4211346700388635" style=3D"top: 0px; colo=
r: rgb(36, 96, 118); font-weight: 400; font-size: 21px; font-family: &quot;=
wf_segoe-ui_light&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI Light&quot;,&quot;Segoe WP Light&quo=
t;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe WP&quot;,Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif; line-=
height: 21px;">
<a id=3D"LPUrlAnchor_14780182748960.28001087189755614" style=3D"text-decora=
tion: none;" href=3D"http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20wo=
rking%20note%20190109.pdf" target=3D"_blank">Brake systems and servos on th=
e MGBGTV8 and RV8 MGBGTV8 ...</a></div>
<div id=3D"LPMetadata_14780182748970.6856867050846066" style=3D"margin: 10p=
x 0px 16px; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-weight: 400; font-family: &quot=
;wf_segoe-ui_normal&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe WP&quot;,Tahoma,=
Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 14px;">
www.v8register.net</div>
<div id=3D"LPDescription_14780182748980.9538658018144758" style=3D"display:=
 block; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-weight: 400; font-family: &quot;wf_=
segoe-ui_normal&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe WP&quot;,Tahoma,Aria=
l,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; max-height: 100px; overfl=
ow: hidden;">
www.v8register.net Note published as: V8NOTE395 and RV8NOTE293 Brake servo =
working note 190109 1 Brake systems and servos on the MGBGTV8 and RV8</div>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>
</div>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
I took the whole thing apart last winter, and everything looks like it's in=
 good shape, so I don't need to replace the whole booster or get a re-build=
 kit from Moss, just looking for 4 O-rings.</p>
</div>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
thanks,</p>
</div>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
Tom</p>
</div>
<div>
<p style=3D"margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BLUPR19MB02122A2111CE5F0AB27F8C82D1A10BLUPR19MB0212namp_--

--===============2886702699073223723==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2886702699073223723==--

---

From: Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 17:56:07 -0400

--===============3189101288480979945==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <p>Well here is one of my favorite companies and their info on "O"
      ring types,  <br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>
      <!--StartFragment--><a
        href="https://www.mcmaster.com/#o-rings/=14usfe7">https://www.mcmaster.com/#o-rings/=14usfe7</a></p>
    <p><a href="https://www.mcmaster.com/#o-rings/=14usfe7"><br>
      </a></p>
    <p>They have a warehouse in NJ and can call up to 6P and will be
      here in the morning at no extra charge. No minimum orders and over
      the years have never encountered a back order or out of stock
      item. <br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>Hardest part of dealing with them is getting a printed catalog. 
      When I was working I could not get one.  They told me who had one
      at my employers location to look at.   But I did get one as the
      stockroom gal got me a current one as a retirement gift!  <br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>Bob<br>
    </p>
    <p><!--EndFragment-->
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>On 11/1/2016 12:41 PM, Jean Caron wrote:
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
          charset=windows-1252">
        <style type="text/css" style="display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} --></style>
        <div id="divtagdefaultwrapper"
style="font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
          <p>Simon,</p>
          <p>Not sure where you are located but there must be a place in
            your area that sells "O" rings. Go there and ask for "O"
            rings that can be subjected to constant exposure to brake
            fluid, bring an old one with you so they can have the right
            size for you. You should not use the "O" rings that you can
            get at places like Home Depot etc. they will not be suitable
            for your application. There is a place where I live that has
            all types of "O" rings, you just need to mention the
            application, like oil, or fuel etc and they should be able
            to help you.</p>
          <p><br>
          </p>
          <p>Jean <br>
          </p>
          <br>
          <br>
          <div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
            <hr tabindex="-1" style="display:inline-block; width:98%">
            <div id="divRplyFwdMsg" dir="ltr"><font
                style="font-size:11pt" face="Calibri, sans-serif"
                color="#000000"><b>From:</b> Healeys
                <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> on behalf of
                Simon Lachlan <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
                <b>Sent:</b> November 1, 2016 3:44 PM<br>
                <b>To:</b> 'Tom'<br>
                <b>Cc:</b> 'healeys'<br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] brake servo parts</font>
              <div> </div>
            </div>
            <div>
              <div style="">
                <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                  font-family: &quot;Times New
                  Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                  <span style="font-size:11.0pt;
                    font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;
                    color:#1F497D">Look, I haven’t played with a
                    Lockheed Servo in years but my initial response was
                    to suggest that you buy a box of different size
                    “O-rings”. We get them over here anyhow....a plastic
                    box about 5” by 3” with little compartments filled
                    with different sized rings. Costs nothing and the
                    contents will keep you going forever. And there will
                    be a ring in there that fits. And they are probably
                    on eBay. BUT, BUT, will an ordinary O-ring survive
                    in brake fluid? I don’t know, but I do know that I
                    put in a Girling rebuild kit once which worked fine
                    for a while and then gave up. There was no warning,
                    no gradual process. I nearly hit a wall. One of the
                    little nylony/rubbery things had turned itself into
                    something with the same consistency and usefulness
                    as a ten year old tea bag. It didn’t like brake
                    fluid and it dissolved.</span></p>
                <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                  font-family: &quot;Times New
                  Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                  <span style="font-size:11.0pt;
                    font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;
                    color:#1F497D">A few enquiries of the right people
                    should see you right....</span></p>
                <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                  font-family: &quot;Times New
                  Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                  <span style="font-size:11.0pt;
                    font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;
                    color:#1F497D">Simon</span></p>
                <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                  font-family: &quot;Times New
                  Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                  <span style="font-size:11.0pt;
                    font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;
                    color:#1F497D"> </span></p>
                <div style="border:none; border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;
                  padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm">
                  <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                    font-family: &quot;Times New
                    Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                    <b><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
                        font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"
                        lang="EN-US">From:</span></b><span
                      style="font-size:10.0pt;
                      font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"
                      lang="EN-US"> Healeys
                      [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>]
                      <b>On Behalf Of </b>Tom<br>
                      <b>Sent:</b> 01 November 2016 12:48<br>
                      <b>To:</b> Healey Mail List<br>
                      <b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] brake servo parts</span></p>
                </div>
                <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                  font-family: &quot;Times New
                  Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                   </p>
                <div>
                  <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                    font-family: &quot;Times New
                    Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                    Hi,</p>
                  <div>
                    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                      font-family: &quot;Times New
                      Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                       </p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                      font-family: &quot;Times New
                      Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                      I am looking for a source for the 4 small O-rings
                      that go on the air valve piston on the Lockheed
                      brake booster for my BJ8. </p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                      font-family: &quot;Times New
                      Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                       </p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                      font-family: &quot;Times New
                      Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                      Just to make sure I described the part correctly,
                      the air valve piston  is #5 at <a
href="http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20190109.pdf"
                        style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline;"
                        id="LPlnk332437" previewremoved="true">
http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20190109.pdf</a>,
                      or the "reaction piston" at <a
                        href="http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm"
                        style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline;"
                        id="LPlnk538855" previewremoved="true">http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm</a>.</p>
                    <div
                      id="LPBorder_GT_14780182749470.9751197849211711"
                      style="margin-bottom: 20px; overflow: auto; width:
                      100%; text-indent: 0px;">
                      <table
                        id="LPContainer_14780182749410.4986779161657787"
                        style="width: 90%; background-color: rgb(255,
                        255, 255); position: relative; overflow: auto;
                        padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px;
                        margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px dotted
                        rgb(200, 200, 200); border-bottom: 1px dotted
                        rgb(200, 200, 200);" cellspacing="0">
                        <tbody>
                          <tr style="border-spacing: 0px;" valign="top">
                            <td
                              id="TextCell_14780182749420.5128231631825836"
                              style="vertical-align: top; position:
                              relative; padding: 0px; display:
                              table-cell;" colspan="2">
                              <div
                                id="LPTitle_14780182749420.43283285761554613"
                                style="top: 0px; color: rgb(36, 96,
                                118); font-weight: 400; font-size: 21px;
                                font-family:
                                &quot;wf_segoe-ui_light&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                UI Light&quot;,&quot;Segoe WP
                                Light&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                WP&quot;,Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
                                line-height: 21px;">
                                <a
                                  id="LPUrlAnchor_14780182749440.3409691826017792"
                                  style="text-decoration: none;"
                                  href="http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm"
                                  target="_blank">www.triumph-spitfire.nl</a></div>
                              <div
                                id="LPMetadata_14780182749450.9854848569062913"
                                style="margin: 10px 0px 16px; color:
                                rgb(102, 102, 102); font-weight: 400;
                                font-family:
                                &quot;wf_segoe-ui_normal&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                WP&quot;,Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
                                font-size: 14px; line-height: 14px;">
                                <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl">www.triumph-spitfire.nl</a></div>
                              <div
                                id="LPDescription_14780182749460.8201680898637382"
                                style="display: block; color: rgb(102,
                                102, 102); font-weight: 400;
                                font-family:
                                &quot;wf_segoe-ui_normal&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                WP&quot;,Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
                                font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;
                                max-height: 100px; overflow: hidden;">
                                Images of the revision of a Lockheed
                                brake servo. Lockheed brake servo before
                                dismantling Air valve Air valve cover
                                removed (5 screws) Membrane removed</div>
                            </td>
                          </tr>
                        </tbody>
                      </table>
                    </div>
                    <div
                      id="LPBorder_GT_14780182749000.2570097123754541"
                      style="margin-bottom: 20px; overflow: auto; width:
                      100%; text-indent: 0px;">
                      <table
                        id="LPContainer_14780182748920.43942045940829866"
                        style="width: 90%; background-color: rgb(255,
                        255, 255); position: relative; overflow: auto;
                        padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px;
                        margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px dotted
                        rgb(200, 200, 200); border-bottom: 1px dotted
                        rgb(200, 200, 200);" cellspacing="0">
                        <tbody>
                          <tr style="border-spacing: 0px;" valign="top">
                            <td
                              id="TextCell_14780182748940.5768185552279609"
                              style="vertical-align: top; position:
                              relative; padding: 0px; display:
                              table-cell;" colspan="2">
                              <div
                                id="LPTitle_14780182748940.4211346700388635"
                                style="top: 0px; color: rgb(36, 96,
                                118); font-weight: 400; font-size: 21px;
                                font-family:
                                &quot;wf_segoe-ui_light&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                UI Light&quot;,&quot;Segoe WP
                                Light&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                WP&quot;,Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
                                line-height: 21px;">
                                <a
                                  id="LPUrlAnchor_14780182748960.28001087189755614"
                                  style="text-decoration: none;"
href="http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20190109.pdf"
                                  target="_blank">Brake systems and
                                  servos on the MGBGTV8 and RV8 MGBGTV8
                                  ...</a></div>
                              <div
                                id="LPMetadata_14780182748970.6856867050846066"
                                style="margin: 10px 0px 16px; color:
                                rgb(102, 102, 102); font-weight: 400;
                                font-family:
                                &quot;wf_segoe-ui_normal&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                WP&quot;,Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
                                font-size: 14px; line-height: 14px;">
                                <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.v8register.net">www.v8register.net</a></div>
                              <div
                                id="LPDescription_14780182748980.9538658018144758"
                                style="display: block; color: rgb(102,
                                102, 102); font-weight: 400;
                                font-family:
                                &quot;wf_segoe-ui_normal&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                UI&quot;,&quot;Segoe
                                WP&quot;,Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
                                font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;
                                max-height: 100px; overflow: hidden;">
                                <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.v8register.net">www.v8register.net</a> Note published as:
                                V8NOTE395 and RV8NOTE293 Brake servo
                                working note 190109 1 Brake systems and
                                servos on the MGBGTV8 and RV8</div>
                            </td>
                          </tr>
                        </tbody>
                      </table>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                      font-family: &quot;Times New
                      Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                       </p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                      font-family: &quot;Times New
                      Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                      I took the whole thing apart last winter, and
                      everything looks like it's in good shape, so I
                      don't need to replace the whole booster or get a
                      re-build kit from Moss, just looking for 4
                      O-rings.</p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                      font-family: &quot;Times New
                      Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                       </p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                      font-family: &quot;Times New
                      Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                      thanks,</p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                      font-family: &quot;Times New
                      Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                       </p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt;
                      font-family: &quot;Times New
                      Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;">
                      Tom</p>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
    </p>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--===============3189101288480979945==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3189101288480979945==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 17:24:45 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5056295362410808492==
 boundary="------------E50F4BB86FB69A8A6F566BC7"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------E50F4BB86FB69A8A6F566BC7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Buna-N aka nitrile.

I've ordered from here before: 
http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=367_23

Good service.

Bob

On 11/1/2016 8:44 AM, Simon Lachlan wrote:
>
> Look, I haven’t played with a Lockheed Servo in years but my initial 
> response was to suggest that you buy a box of different size 
> “O-rings”. We get them over here anyhow....a plastic box about 5” by 
> 3” with little compartments filled with different sized rings. Costs 
> nothing and the contents will keep you going forever. And there will 
> be a ring in there that fits. And they are probably on eBay. BUT, BUT, 
> will an ordinary O-ring survive in brake fluid? I don’t know, but I do 
> know that I put in a Girling rebuild kit once which worked fine for a 
> while and then gave up. There was no warning, no gradual process. I 
> nearly hit a wall. One of the little nylony/rubbery things had turned 
> itself into something with the same consistency and usefulness as a 
> ten year old tea bag. It didn’t like brake fluid and it dissolved.
>
> *From:*Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Tom
> *Sent:* 01 November 2016 12:48
> *To:* Healey Mail List
> *Subject:* [Healeys] brake servo parts
>
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a source for the 4 small O-rings that go on the air 
> valve piston on the Lockheed brake booster for my BJ8.
>
> Just to make sure I described the part correctly, the air valve piston 
>  is #5 at 
> http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20190109.pdf, 
> or the "reaction piston" at 
> I took the whole thing apart last winter, and everything looks like 
> it's in good shape, so I don't need to replace the whole booster or 
> get a re-build kit from Moss, just looking for 4 O-rings.
>
> thanks,
>
> Tom
>
>

--------------E50F4BB86FB69A8A6F566BC7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <p>Buna-N aka nitrile.</p>
    <p>I've ordered from here before:
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=index&amp;cPath=367_23">http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=index&amp;cPath=367_23</a></p>
    <p>Good service.</p>
    <p>Bob<br>
    </p>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/1/2016 8:44 AM, Simon Lachlan
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:006d01d23456$df5dbd60$9e193820$@[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">Look,
            I haven’t played with a Lockheed Servo in years but my
            initial response was to suggest that you buy a box of
            different size “O-rings”. We get them over here anyhow....a
            plastic box about 5” by 3” with little compartments filled
            with different sized rings. Costs nothing and the contents
            will keep you going forever. And there will be a ring in
            there that fits. And they are probably on eBay. BUT, BUT,
            will an ordinary O-ring survive in brake fluid? I don’t
            know, but I do know that I put in a Girling rebuild kit once
            which worked fine for a while and then gave up. There was no
            warning, no gradual process. I nearly hit a wall. One of the
            little nylony/rubbery things had turned itself into
            something with the same consistency and usefulness as a ten
            year old tea bag. It didn’t like brake fluid and it
            dissolved.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">A
            few enquiries of the right people should see you right....<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">Simon<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF
          1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"
                lang="EN-US">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"
              lang="EN-US"> Healeys
              [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Tom<br>
              <b>Sent:</b> 01 November 2016 12:48<br>
              <b>To:</b> Healey Mail List<br>
              <b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] brake servo parts<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Hi,<o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">I am looking for a source for the 4
              small O-rings that go on the air valve piston on the
              Lockheed brake booster for my BJ8. <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Just to make sure I described the part
              correctly, the air valve piston  is #5 at <a
                moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20190109.pdf">http://www.v8register.net/FilesV8WN/Brake%20servo%20working%20note%20190109.pdf</a>,
              or the "reaction piston" at <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm">http://www.triumph-spitfire.nl/servoimages.htm</a>.<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">I took the whole thing apart last
              winter, and everything looks like it's in good shape, so I
              don't need to replace the whole booster or get a re-build
              kit from Moss, just looking for 4 O-rings.<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">thanks,<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Tom<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">  <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------E50F4BB86FB69A8A6F566BC7--

--===============5056295362410808492==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5056295362410808492==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 17:58:46 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6071089829281152580==
 boundary="------------EEB77184CD50DEB97DF3687F"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------EEB77184CD50DEB97DF3687F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I pressed 'enter' too soon .... looks like viton is a better choice: 
http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=page_3&zenid=d7c9a91ed7c20053fc9a69f05159459e

On 11/1/2016 8:44 AM, Simon Lachlan wrote:
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

--------------EEB77184CD50DEB97DF3687F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <p>I pressed 'enter' too soon .... looks like viton is a better
      choice:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=page_3&amp;zenid=d7c9a91ed7c20053fc9a69f05159459e">http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=page_3&amp;zenid=d7c9a91ed7c20053fc9a69f05159459e</a><br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------EEB77184CD50DEB97DF3687F--

--===============6071089829281152580==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6071089829281152580==--