Subject: [Healeys] Missing pages.

From: "Al Fuller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 11:41:31 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01C4_01D234FE.0FC9D9F0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01C4_01D234FE.0FC9D9F0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_01C5_01D234FE.0FC9D9F0"

------=_NextPart_001_01C5_01D234FE.0FC9D9F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

All - see attached.

Note - section FF is a referral section, there is no content [in other
words, there are no pages missing.].

Al Fuller

al at bighealey dot org

'65 BJ-8

'85 Rx-7

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Simon
Lachlan
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 8:52 AM
To: 'Ahealey help' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] Missing pages.

Hi,

I'm on the scrounge......

I have a pdf version of the BMC manual (AKD 1179H). Supposedly covers BN4 &
BN6 plus the 3000s.

Anyhow, I seem to be missing Gearbox sections FF & FFF. Can anyone spare the
time to email me those pages?

Thanks,

Simon

------=_NextPart_001_01C5_01D234FE.0FC9D9F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>All &#8211; see =
attached.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Note &#8211; section FF =
is a referral section, there is no content [in other words, there are no =
pages missing&#8230;].<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Al Fuller</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>al at bighealey dot =
org</span><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>'65 BJ-8</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>'85 Rx-7</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Simon =
Lachlan<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, November 2, 2016 8:52 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> 'Ahealey help' =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Missing =
pages.<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-GB>Hi,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-GB>I&#8217;m on the scrounge......<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-GB>I have a pdf version of the BMC =
manual (AKD 1179H). Supposedly covers BN4 &amp; BN6 plus the =
3000s.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-GB>Anyhow, I seem to be missing Gearbox sections FF &amp; FFF. =
Can anyone spare the time to email me those =
pages?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-GB>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-GB>Simon<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_01C5_01D234FE.0FC9D9F0--

------=_NextPart_000_01C4_01D234FE.0FC9D9F0
	name="Healey FF-FFF.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Healey FF-FFF.pdf"

------=_NextPart_000_01C4_01D234FE.0FC9D9F0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_01C4_01D234FE.0FC9D9F0--