Subject: [Healeys] My site

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 10:49:28 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3437139448559148620==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D13013.C8099C80"
Content-language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D13013.C8099C80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have put 22 new items on the site. You can see their location on the
Updates Page. I'm taking the rest of the day off. There are now only about
100 items in my backlog. I have not validated all of the links for two years
but intend to have this completed before the end of the year. If you come
across a link that is broken, please let me know so that I may make
corrections.

Thanks.

John Sims

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D13013.C8099C80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Arial Black";
	panose-1:2 11 10 4 2 1 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial Black","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial Black","sans-serif"'>I have =
put 22 new items on the site. You can see their location on the Updates =
Page. I&#8217;m taking the rest of the day off. There are now only about =
100 items in my backlog. I have not validated all of the links for two =
years but intend to have this completed before the end of the year. If =
you come across a link that is broken, please let me know so that I may =
make corrections.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>Thanks.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>John Sims<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>Aberdeen, NJ<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>www.healey6.com<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D13013.C8099C80--

--===============3437139448559148620==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3437139448559148620==--