Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 20:22:08 +0100 (MET)

Why?? More connections, more trouble, more fuses even more trouble, additional relays excessive trouble.
Keep it simple and your car works as it should.

Josef Eckert
Germany
Electronic Engineer, Master of Science

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-16T20:11:21+0100
Von: "Linwood Rose" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
An: "healeylist" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;

Every now and again those of us involved in the restoration of our vintage cars come upon new products that exceed expectations. That has just happened to me and I wanted to share some news about my finding. I have absolutely no financial interest. Those of us who have 60s era cars are used to the ubiquitous two fuse Lucas fuse box, and how limiting it is. A fellow named Marc Goldblatt, A mechanical engineer and owner of Classic Technologies, has developed a very compact Fusebox consisting of seven relays, 15 fuses and 34 wiring positions perfectly suited for our cars and at a very reasonable price.

Mark is actually working on the restoration of his own Big Healey right now. In addition to the fuse box Marc provides a fantastic wiring schematic and directions and he will also help with the development of a custom wiring harness. Alternatively, great directions are provided for adaptation of the box to an original harness already in place in the car.

I have just installed one of Marc's boxes in my current project, a 1964 Jaguar Mark 2 and I am a very happy and satisfied customer. I only wish that he had his fuse box on the market when I restored my Healey. Anyway, check out his site, I think you will like what you see. http://www.classic-technologies.com/

Lin
1959 AH AN5 Bugeye
1960 AH 3000 BT7
1964 Jaguar MK2
1969 MB 280SL
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Linwood Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 14:30:10 -0500

Do you have your oven, stove, refrigerator, lights, receptacles, air conditioning, air compressor, car lift and etc on two fuses?

Lin

> On Dec 16, 2015, at 2:22 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
> 
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 20:43:38 +0100 (MET)

I have most my classic cars (meanwhile I have five classic British ones + one German ) on two fuses + one additional when overdrive is fitted. Never had a problem. Even there are only two, they blow when its needed, but even that never happened over the past 10 years as the wiring harness is kept in good condition with the right original connectors.

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-16T20:30:23+0100
Von: "Linwood Rose" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
An: "[email-masked]" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;

Lin> On Dec 16, 2015, at 2:22 PM, [email-masked] wrote:>> Why?? More connections, more trouble, more fuses even more trouble, additional relays excessive trouble.> Keep it simple and your car works as it should.>> Josef Eckert> Germany> Electronic Engineer, Master of Science>>> -----Original-Nachricht-----> Betreff: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box> Datum: 2015-12-16T20:11:21+0100> Von: "Linwood Rose" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;> An: "healeylist" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;>> Every now and again those of us involved in the restoration of our vintage cars come upon new products that exceed expectations. That has just happened to me and I wanted to share some news about my finding. I have absolutely no financial interest. Those of us who have 60s era cars are used to the ubiquitous two fuse Lucas fuse box, and how limiting it is. A fellow named Marc Goldblatt, A mechanical engineer and owner of Classic Technologies, has developed a very compact Fusebox consisting of seven relays, 15 fuses and 34 wiring positions perfectly suited for our cars and at a very reasonable price.>>> Mark is actually working on the restoration of his own Big Healey right now. In addition to the fuse box Marc provides a fantastic wiring schematic and directions and he will also help with the development of a custom wiring harness. Alternatively, great directions are provided for adaptation of the box to an original harness already in place in the car.>>> I have just installed one of Marc's boxes in my current project, a 1964 Jaguar Mark 2 and I am a very happy and satisfied customer. I only wish that he had his fuse box on the market when I restored my Healey. Anyway, check out his site, I think you will like what you see. http://www.classic-technologies.com/>> Lin> 1959 AH AN5 Bugeye> 1960 AH 3000 BT7> 1964 Jaguar MK2> 1969 MB 280SL> _______________________________________________> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> Suggested annual donation  $12.75> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums>> [email-masked]> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]>> _______________________________________________> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> Suggested annual donation  $12.75> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums>> [email-masked]> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 22:23:57 +0100

A good idea to save old technology. The switches are old and have worn a 
fair bit. They have a higher resistance than when new so they develop 
more heat and get damaged that way as they carry the full brunt of the 
circuit they are in. Using relays means that only a very low current is 
going through the switches without developing a lot of heat. Also having 
only two large fuses causes a lot of damage when something goes wrong 
and there is a short. Burnt wires, ego or perhaps the car. Anyway a lot 
of money and time is needed to rewire.
The more modern approach with a proper fuse/relay box will take a fair 
amount of time and some money to install, but it puts your mind at ease.

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 16-12-2015 om 20:07 schreef Linwood Rose:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> -----
> Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
> Versie: 2016.0.7294 / Virusdatabase: 4483/11188 - datum van uitgifte: 12/16/15
>
>

[email-masked]

---

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:21:06 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0040_01D13836.EA547CD0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01D13836.EA547CD0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0041_01D13836.EA547CD0"

------=_NextPart_001_0041_01D13836.EA547CD0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I hope you don=E2=80=99t mind input from a Triumph guy, but I restored a =
car last year which had an electric overdrive, electronic (1,2,3) =
ignition, an electric fan and an electric fuel pump.  On previous cars I =
would have daisy-chained them all into the one (non-horns) fuse in a =
TR3, but for this car I got a modern system (see pic) and it has worked =
out really well.

=20

Just my 2 cents=E2=80=A6

=20

Andrew Uprichard

Still looking=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6.

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 7:09 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

=20

Lin,

That is not exactly a fair comparison. The entire Healey wiring system =
was designed with the electrical loads in mind. And when kept in good =
condition has proven to work very well. It is not an easy task to modify =
the existing system to accommodate multiple relays, additional wiring, & =
additional fuses. And in my opinion it becomes more difficult to trouble =
shoot & not necessarily any more reliable.

Gary Hodson =20

=20

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Linwood Rose <[email-masked]>
To: josef-eckert <[email-masked]>
Cc: healeylist <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Dec 16, 2015 1:41 pm
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

Do you have your oven, stove, refrigerator, lights, receptacles, air =
conditioning, air compressor, car lift and etc on two fuses?

Lin

>=20
> Why?? More connections, more trouble, more fuses even more trouble, =
additional relays excessive trouble.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Every now and again those of us involved in the restoration of our =
vintage cars come upon new products that exceed expectations. That has =
just happened to me and I wanted to share some news about my finding. I =
have absolutely no financial interest. Those of us who have 60s era cars =
are used to the ubiquitous two fuse Lucas fuse box, and how limiting it =
is. A fellow named Marc Goldblatt, A mechanical engineer and owner of =
Classic Technologies, has developed a very compact Fusebox consisting of =
seven relays, 15 fuses and 34 wiring positions perfectly suited for our =
cars and at a very reasonable price.
>=20
>=20
> Mark is actually working on the restoration of his own Big Healey =
right now. In addition to the fuse box Marc provides a fantastic wiring =
schematic and directions and he will also help with the development of a =
custom wiring harness. Alternatively, great directions are provided for =
adaptation of the box to an original harness already in place in the =
car.
>=20
>=20
> I have just installed one of Marc's boxes in my current project, a =
1964 Jaguar Mark 2 and I am a very happy and satisfied customer. I only =
wish that he had his fuse box on the market when I restored my Healey. =
Anyway, check out his site, I think you will like what you see. =
http://www.classic-technologies.com/
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_001_0041_01D13836.EA547CD0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I hope you don=E2=80=99t mind input from a Triumph guy, but I =
restored a car last year which had an electric overdrive, electronic =
(1,2,3) ignition, an electric fan and an electric fuel pump.=C2=A0 On =
previous cars I would have daisy-chained them all into the one =
(non-horns) fuse in a TR3, but for this car I got a modern system (see =
pic) and it has worked out really well.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Just my 2 cents=E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Andrew Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Still looking=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, December 16, 2015 7:09 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]<br><b>Cc:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] New Classic =
Technologies Fuse Box<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>L=
in,<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>T=
hat is not exactly a fair comparison. The entire Healey wiring =
system&nbsp;was designed with the&nbsp;electrical loads in mind. =
And&nbsp;when kept in good condition has proven to work very well. It is =
not an easy task to modify the existing system to accommodate multiple =
relays, additional wiring, &amp; additional fuses. And in my opinion =
it&nbsp;becomes more difficult to trouble shoot &amp; not necessarily =
any more reliable.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>G=
ary Hodson&nbsp;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>&=
nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>&=
nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>-=
----Original Message-----<br>From: Linwood Rose &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>To: =
josef-eckert &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;=
<br>Cc: healeylist &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>=
Sent: Wed, Dec 16, 2015 1:41 pm<br>Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Classic =
Technologies Fuse Box<br><br>Do you have your oven, stove, refrigerator, =
lights, receptacles, air conditioning, air compressor, car lift and etc =
on two fuses?<br><br>Lin<br><br>&gt; On Dec 16, 2015, at 2:22 PM, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
wrote:<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Why?? More connections, more trouble, more fuses =
even more trouble, additional relays excessive trouble.<br>&gt; Keep it =
simple and your car works as it should.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Josef =
Eckert<br>&gt; Germany<br>&gt; Electronic Engineer, Master of =
Science<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; -----Original-Nachricht-----<br>&gt; =
Betreff: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box<br>&gt; Datum: =
2015-12-16T20:11:21+0100<br>&gt; Von: &quot;Linwood Rose&quot; =
&amp;lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&amp;gt;<br>&g=
t; An: &quot;healeylist&quot; &amp;lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&amp;gt;=
<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Every now and again those of us involved in the =
restoration of our vintage cars come upon new products that exceed =
expectations. That has just happened to me and I wanted to share some =
news about my finding. I have absolutely no financial interest. Those of =
us who have 60s era cars are used to the ubiquitous two fuse Lucas fuse =
box, and how limiting it is. A fellow named Marc Goldblatt, A mechanical =
engineer and owner of Classic Technologies, has developed a very compact =
Fusebox consisting of seven relays, 15 fuses and 34 wiring positions =
perfectly suited for our cars and at a very reasonable price.<br>&gt; =
<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Mark is actually working on the restoration of his own =
Big Healey right now. In addition to the fuse box Marc provides a =
fantastic wiring schematic and directions and he will also help with the =
development of a custom wiring harness. Alternatively, great directions =
are provided for adaptation of the box to an original harness already in =
place in the car.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; I have just installed one of =
Marc's boxes in my current project, a 1964 Jaguar Mark 2 and I am a very =
happy and satisfied customer. I only wish that he had his fuse box on =
the market when I restored my Healey. Anyway, check out his site, I =
think you will like what you see. <a =
href=3D"http://www.classic-technologies.com/" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.classic-technologies.com/</a><br>&gt; =
<br>&gt; Lin<br>&gt; 1959 AH AN5 Bugeye<br>&gt; 1960 AH 3000 BT7<br>&gt; =
1964 Jaguar MK2<br>&gt; 1969 MB 280SL<br>&gt; =
_______________________________________________<br>&gt; Support Team.Net =
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>&gt; Suggested =
annual donation $12.75<br>&gt; Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>&gt; Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>&gt; <br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt;=
 <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>&=
gt; <br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/josef-eckert@t-onli=
ne.de" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/josef-eck=
[email-masked]</a><br>&gt; <br>&gt; =
_______________________________________________<br>&gt; Support Team.Net =
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>&gt; Suggested =
annual donation $12.75<br>&gt; Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>&gt; Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>&gt; <br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt;=
 <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>&=
gt; <br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/linwoodro=
[email-masked]</a><br><br>_______________________________________________<br>=
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested =
annual donation $12.75<br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><=
br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"=
 =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/warthodso=
[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0041_01D13836.EA547CD0--

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01D13836.EA547CD0
	name="new fuse box.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="new fuse box.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01D13836.EA547CD0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01D13836.EA547CD0--

---

From: "John Spaur" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 22:14:57 -0800

--===============5374787427572963105==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1384F.37A42090"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1384F.37A42090
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Very nice but I doubt me healey will ever get one.

=20

John

San Jose

=E2=80=9962 BT7

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
Andrew Uprichard
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 4:21 PM
To: Ahealey help <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

=20

=20

Just my 2 cents=E2=80=A6

=20

Andrew Uprichard

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1384F.37A42090
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Very nice but I doubt me healey will ever get =
one.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>John<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>San Jose<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>=E2=80=9962 BT7<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Andrew Uprichard<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, December 16, 2015 4:21 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> Ahealey help =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] New =
Classic Technologies Fuse Box<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>I hope you don=E2=80=99t mind input from a Triumph guy, but I restored =
a car last year which had an electric overdrive, electronic (1,2,3) =
ignition, an electric fan and an electric fuel pump.&nbsp; On previous =
cars I would have daisy-chained them all into the one (non-horns) fuse =
in a TR3, but for this car I got a modern system (see pic) and it has =
worked out really well.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Just my 2 cents=E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Andrew Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Still =
looking=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1384F.37A42090--

--===============5374787427572963105==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5374787427572963105==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 07:32:00 +0100 (MET)

Kees,
Sorry, but you wrote switches are old and have worn a fair bit. 

That may be right, but when you have a look to the internals of an original Austin-Healey ignition switch or light switch, the contact design and switching abilities are far superior to anycar box relay you get in today´s market. So they are more than capable to cope with the high currents. Its different with i.e. MG B switches used in the 70s.

You also wrote:
Also having only two large fuses causes a lot of damage when something goes wrong and there is a short.

I see you are not much in electrics. It doesn´t matter if you have 2 or 30 fuses in your car. When there is a short and the line is fused, via one of the 2 or 30 fuses, the fuse blows and no damage is caused. So when you fuse each line seperately there is no improvement. Critical are those connections which are not fused at all. There I see an improvement with additional fuses. But there are only two or three additional fuses needed, when you want to savegard this.
The original electrical system of my original Healeys are more reliable as any of my modern cars. To my opinion many fuses do not help, the cause even more trouble. 

Josef Eckert
Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-16T22:24:53+0100
Von: "Oudesluys" <[email-masked]>
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 16-12-2015 om 20:07 schreef Linwood Rose:> Every now and again those of us involved in the restoration of our vintage cars come upon new products that exceed expectations. That has just happened to me and I wanted to share some news about my finding. I have absolutely no financial interest. Those of us who have 60s era cars are used to the ubiquitous two fuse Lucas fuse box, and how limiting it is. A fellow named Marc Goldblatt, A mechanical engineer and owner of Classic Technologies, has developed a very compact Fusebox consisting of seven relays, 15 fuses and 34 wiring positions perfectly suited for our cars and at a very reasonable price.>>> Mark is actually working on the restoration of his own Big Healey right now. In addition to the fuse box Marc provides a fantastic wiring schematic and directions and he will also help with the development of a custom wiring harness. Alternatively, great directions are provided for adaptation of the box to an original harness already in place in the car.>>> I have just installed one of Marc's boxes in my current project, a 1964 Jaguar Mark 2 and I am a very happy and satisfied customer. I only wish that he had his fuse box on the market when I restored my Healey. Anyway, check out his site, I think you will like what you see. http://www.classic-technologies.com/>> Lin> 1959 AH AN5 Bugeye> 1960 AH 3000 BT7> 1964 Jaguar MK2> 1969 MB 280SL> _______________________________________________> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> Suggested annual donation  $12.75> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums>> [email-masked]> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]>>>> -----> Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com> Versie: 2016.0.7294 / Virusdatabase: 4483/11188 - datum van uitgifte: 12/16/15>>

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:44:29 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1856143914576066105==
 boundary="------------040007070505080408080803"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040007070505080408080803
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Very neat. It is not necessary to make it over-complicated, but a few 
more fuses and some switch-saving relays are always a good idea if you 
really want to use the car.
Kees Oudesluijs

Op 17-12-2015 om 1:21 schreef Andrew Uprichard:
>
> I hope you don’t mind input from a Triumph guy, but I restored a car 
> last year which had an electric overdrive, electronic (1,2,3) 
> ignition, an electric fan and an electric fuel pump.  On previous cars 
> I would have daisy-chained them all into the one (non-horns) fuse in a 
> TR3, but for this car I got a modern system (see pic) and it has 
> worked out really well.
>
> Just my 2 cents…
>
> Andrew Uprichard
>
> Still looking…….
>
> *From:*Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of 
> [email-masked]
> *Sent:* Wednesday, December 16, 2015 7:09 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> *Cc:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
>
> Lin,
>
> That is not exactly a fair comparison. The entire Healey wiring 
> system was designed with the electrical loads in mind. And when kept 
> in good condition has proven to work very well. It is not an easy task 
> to modify the existing system to accommodate multiple relays, 
> additional wiring, & additional fuses. And in my opinion it becomes 
> more difficult to trouble shoot & not necessarily any more reliable.
>
> Gary Hodson
>
> To: josef-eckert <[email-masked] 
> Do you have your oven, stove, refrigerator, lights, receptacles, air 
> > On Dec 16, 2015, at 2:22 PM, [email-masked] 
> >
> > Von: "Linwood Rose" &lt;[email-masked] 
> > An: "healeylist" &lt;[email-masked] 
> >
> > Every now and again those of us involved in the restoration of our 
> vintage cars come upon new products that exceed expectations. That has 
> just happened to me and I wanted to share some news about my finding. 
> I have absolutely no financial interest. Those of us who have 60s era 
> cars are used to the ubiquitous two fuse Lucas fuse box, and how 
> limiting it is. A fellow named Marc Goldblatt, A mechanical engineer 
> and owner of Classic Technologies, has developed a very compact 
> Fusebox consisting of seven relays, 15 fuses and 34 wiring positions 
> perfectly suited for our cars and at a very reasonable price.
> >
> >
> > Mark is actually working on the restoration of his own Big Healey 
> right now. In addition to the fuse box Marc provides a fantastic 
> wiring schematic and directions and he will also help with the 
> development of a custom wiring harness. Alternatively, great 
> directions are provided for adaptation of the box to an original 
> harness already in place in the car.
> >
> >
> > I have just installed one of Marc's boxes in my current project, a 
> 1964 Jaguar Mark 2 and I am a very happy and satisfied customer. I 
> only wish that he had his fuse box on the market when I restored my 
> Healey. Anyway, check out his site, I think you will like what you 
> see. http://www.classic-technologies.com/
> >
> > Lin
> > 1959 AH AN5 Bugeye
> > 1960 AH 3000 BT7
> > 1964 Jaguar MK2
> > 1969 MB 280SL
> > Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> > Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
> Versie: 2016.0.7294 / Virusdatabase: 4489/11192 - datum van uitgifte: 
> 12/16/15
>

--------------040007070505080408080803
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Very neat. It is not necessary to make
      it over-complicated, but a few more fuses and some switch-saving
      relays are always a good idea if you really want to use the car.<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      Op 17-12-2015 om 1:21 schreef Andrew Uprichard:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered
        medium)">
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span>I hope you don’t mind input from a
            Triumph guy, but I restored a car last year which had an
            electric overdrive, electronic (1,2,3) ignition, an electric
            fan and an electric fuel pump.  On previous cars I would
            have daisy-chained them all into the one (non-horns) fuse in
            a TR3, but for this car I got a modern system (see pic) and
            it has worked out really well.</span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span> </span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span>Just my 2 cents…</span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span> </span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span>Andrew Uprichard</span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span>Still looking…….</span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span> </span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span>From:</span></b><span> Healeys
            [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <b>On Behalf Of </b><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            <b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, December 16, 2015 7:09 PM<br>
            <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>; <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            <b>Cc:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse
            Box</span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span>Lin,</span></p>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span>That is not exactly a fair
              comparison. The entire Healey wiring system was designed
              with the electrical loads in mind. And when kept in good
              condition has proven to work very well. It is not an easy
              task to modify the existing system to accommodate multiple
              relays, additional wiring, &amp; additional fuses. And in
              my opinion it becomes more difficult to trouble shoot
              &amp; not necessarily any more reliable.</span></p>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span>Gary Hodson  </span></p>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span> </span></p>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span> </span></p>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span>-----Original Message-----<br>
              From: Linwood Rose &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
              To: josef-eckert &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
              Cc: healeylist &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
              Sent: Wed, Dec 16, 2015 1:41 pm<br>
              Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box<br>
              <br>
              Do you have your oven, stove, refrigerator, lights,
              receptacles, air conditioning, air compressor, car lift
              and etc on two fuses?<br>
              <br>
              Lin<br>
              <br>
              &gt; On Dec 16, 2015, at 2:22 PM, <a
                moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a>
              wrote:<br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; Why?? More connections, more trouble, more fuses even
              more trouble, additional relays excessive trouble.<br>
              &gt; Keep it simple and your car works as it should.<br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; Josef Eckert<br>
              &gt; Germany<br>
              &gt; Electronic Engineer, Master of Science<br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; -----Original-Nachricht-----<br>
              &gt; Betreff: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box<br>
              &gt; Datum: 2015-12-16T20:11:21+0100<br>
              &gt; Von: "Linwood Rose" &amp;lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&amp;gt;<br>
              &gt; An: "healeylist" &amp;lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&amp;gt;<br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; Every now and again those of us involved in the
              restoration of our vintage cars come upon new products
              that exceed expectations. That has just happened to me and
              I wanted to share some news about my finding. I have
              absolutely no financial interest. Those of us who have 60s
              era cars are used to the ubiquitous two fuse Lucas fuse
              box, and how limiting it is. A fellow named Marc
              Goldblatt, A mechanical engineer and owner of Classic
              Technologies, has developed a very compact Fusebox
              consisting of seven relays, 15 fuses and 34 wiring
              positions perfectly suited for our cars and at a very
              reasonable price.<br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; Mark is actually working on the restoration of his
              own Big Healey right now. In addition to the fuse box Marc
              provides a fantastic wiring schematic and directions and
              he will also help with the development of a custom wiring
              harness. Alternatively, great directions are provided for
              adaptation of the box to an original harness already in
              place in the car.<br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; I have just installed one of Marc's boxes in my
              current project, a 1964 Jaguar Mark 2 and I am a very
              happy and satisfied customer. I only wish that he had his
              fuse box on the market when I restored my Healey. Anyway,
              check out his site, I think you will like what you see. <a
                moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.classic-technologies.com/"
                target="_blank"><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.classic-technologies.com/">http://www.classic-technologies.com/</a></a><br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; Lin<br>
              &gt; 1959 AH AN5 Bugeye<br>
              &gt; 1960 AH 3000 BT7<br>
              &gt; 1964 Jaguar MK2<br>
              &gt; 1969 MB 280SL<br>
              &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
              &gt; Support Team.Net <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
              &gt; Suggested annual donation $12.75<br>
              &gt; Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
              &gt; Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
              &gt; Support Team.Net <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
              &gt; Suggested annual donation $12.75<br>
              &gt; Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
              &gt; Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
              &gt; <br>
              &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
              <br>
              _______________________________________________<br>
              Support Team.Net <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
              Suggested annual donation $12.75<br>
              Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
              Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
              <br>
              <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
              <br>
              Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a></span></p>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <p class="">Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.<br>
        Gecontroleerd door AVG - <a moz-do-not-send="true"
          href="http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>
        Versie: 2016.0.7294 / Virusdatabase: 4489/11192 - datum van
        uitgifte: 12/16/15</p>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------040007070505080408080803--

--===============1856143914576066105==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1856143914576066105==--

---

From: "Gil Rockwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:14:42 -0500

Josef,

I think the point is when you have more than one fuse, a problem is isolated to the smaller circuit with its own fuse rather than taking out a large portion of the electrical system in the car.  Losing just one smaller circuit rather than disabling a major portion of the car can make  the difference between getting back home or being completely disabled alongside the road.  I always vote for having more fuse circuits when I am re-wiring any car.  I've done many over the years and have never regretted doing so.  Keeping a few extra fuses in the storage area is not a big deal.  Also, having a fuse sized to the smaller circuit's task means that a fault of a part will be detected by a more appropriately sized fuse rather than a large fuse that might not blow when a smaller part fails internally and causes it to smoke or catch fire before the large fuse finally fails.  This is when the wring begins to take the abuse and overheat due to the large fuse not failing in time.  My 61 BT7 has the original fuse setup and a new wiring harness installed by the previous owner, but if it ever fails, I will certainly take advantage of a new fuse distribution box like the one being discussed and I will have the peace of mind knowing that a single failure will not take out the entire car.   I believe any automotive engineer will agree with me, but you are entitled to your opinion based on keeping a Healey original.

Gil
61 BT7

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:32 AM
To: Oudesluys; Healeys, Forum
Subject: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

Kees,

You also wrote:

Josef Eckert
Germany

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:35:51 +0100 (MET)

Gil,
I am working as an electronic engineer in the automove industry. The company I am working for parttime is one of the big parts sellers for classic British cars here in Europe. In my spare time I work on my classic cars and help friends with their car electrics. Often I get additional grey hairs when I want to fix something on a friends car and see a wiring harness nobody is anymore able to find the routes of  the cables and circuits. A network of additional cables, additional fuses and relais added without any documentation, cable colours not as they should be and all mixed together or all in one colour!!. A network of cables under the dashboard which reminds me to a telecom switching centre - nightmare.
I see your point and you and many others feel saver the more fuses and relais are installed in the car. Don´t forget they can also fail, and the more you add the more can fail. Its usually the connectors and connections which fail. When you double the fuses and relais you eightfold the connections in the wiring system. So 10times more causes for trouble.
When an electric device fails, it usually causes a short circuit or an open cirquit. Open cirquit means no harm to the system. Short cirquit means any fuse, 5 Amps or 50 Amps blow off before the wiring melts. There are only very isolated failures which can cause real trouble like the overdrive solenoid, when its internal contacts do not open when engaged. This is a point to fit an additional fuse. Another one is the not originally fused back light cirquit.
Your point  "Losing just one smaller circuit rather than disabling a major portion of the car can make  the difference between getting back home or being completely disabled alongside the road."
This I see as a valid point for those drivers who have only marginal skils with electrical systems and are not able to find the issue by their own. But when you can read a wiring diagram and know how to use a volt meter, it shouldn´t be a problem to find the source of the problem and isolate it. I think there are much more who get stranded with generator failure (No, I have to say alternator failure, as these are morre prone to fail than the old LUCAS generator) or electronic ignition failure.
You see my experiance is more from the other side and I am really happy when I have an original wired car with an electrical problem, than one of these with modified electrical systems which usually cause havoc. 
Don´t forget, British classic cars were simple cars and the engineers were clever enough to keep them simple. If you want a complex classic car there are so many mainly Italian, French, classics where you can find these gimmicks and they always cause troubles. That´s why they very hardly won an indurance rally.  Austin-Healeys came through and one reason for that was their elementary but very reliable electrical system with the LUCAS name on it.
Josef Eckert
Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: RE: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-17T14:14:57+0100
Von: "Gil Rockwell" <[email-masked]>
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "'Oudesluys'" <[email-masked]>, "'Healeys, Forum'" <[email-masked]>

Josef,

Gil
61 BT7

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:32 AM
To: Oudesluys; Healeys, Forum
Subject: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

Kees,

You also wrote:

Josef Eckert
Germany

---

[email-masked]

---

From: "Gil Rockwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:52:01 -0500

Hi Josef,

I completely understand your points and generally agree about a minimalist approach to those who are not electrically literate, especially alongside the road.  I also agree it is a nightmare when all wires are the same color, and worse, undocumented.  I have an engineering background as well so I understand where you are coming from.  When I wire a car, I use different color wires for each circuit wherever possible and tend to use kits from companies that label the function of the wire all along its length.  Modern fuse box assemblies from these companies tend to be very reliable and I've never had a problem with them and it provides the circuit isolation to prevent a massive failure.  Since you are an engineer in Germany, I suspect any German automaker has an electrical system that is considerably complex as compared to cars from the last century.  It is just progress and due to increasing use of electronic "nannies" or safety systems in modern cars.  I like the old school systems as well but I just feel safer when each circuit is individually protected and damage is limited to the circuit in which the failure occurs.  It make troubleshooting for the average Joe easier if he/she doesn't have the experience to find a fault on a system with one or two fuses.  Having a fuse blow for the rear tail lights is easier to find if the problem is segregated to just the rear tail light circuit, and not have to hunt for a fault on many circuits.  But in the end, it is just what you are most comfortable with in dealing with problems in an old car.  Many problems can be avoided by having clean connections, and a good wiring harness protected from rubbing on the chassis with proper clamps and grommets.  

Gil

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 9:36 AM
To: Gil Rockwell; Healeys, Forum
Subject: New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

Gil,

---

[email-masked]

---

From: "Roger Grace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:08:32 -0800

Josef,
The process of using branch circuits with multiple fuses (or breakers in
industry) is called protective discrimination.
If done properly, the lower rated fuse will rupture before the higher rated
one above it in the chain.
Just like in your house - a fault in your garage that trips that breaker
does not trip the main incoming breaker.
This avoids the problem of a faulty minor circuit taking out the whole
electrical system (car in this case).
In addition, what is often overlooked, is the fault current rating of the
conductors.
For example, if a small current circuit e.g. radio with say 20 AWG wire
(adequate for current rating) was only protected by a single upstream high
rated fuse, in the event of a short, there could be the risk of the wire
and its insulation melting before the fuse ruptured with catastrophic 
consequences.
This is likely the most common cause of disastrous smoke shows.
Having said this, our cars' electrics is reliable and faults are few.
So, in summary if you are making changes to the wiring, more circuits with 
properly rated fuses (for load) and conductors (for fault current) are the 
best protection.
rg

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:32 PM
To: Oudesluys ; Healeys, Forum
Subject: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

Kees,

That may be right, but when you have a look to the internals of an original
Austin-Healey ignition switch or light switch, the contact design and
switching abilities are far superior to anycar box relay you get in today´s
market. So they are more than capable to cope with the high currents. Its
different with i.e. MG B switches used in the 70s.

You also wrote:
Also having only two large fuses causes a lot of damage when something goes
wrong and there is a short.

I see you are not much in electrics. It doesn´t matter if you have 2 or 30
fuses in your car. When there is a short and the line is fused, via one of
the 2 or 30 fuses, the fuse blows and no damage is caused. So when you fuse
each line seperately there is no improvement. Critical are those connections
which are not fused at all. There I see an improvement with additional
fuses. But there are only two or three additional fuses needed, when you
want to savegard this.
The original electrical system of my original Healeys are more reliable as
any of my modern cars. To my opinion many fuses do not help, the cause even
more trouble.

Josef Eckert
Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-16T22:24:53+0100
Von: "Oudesluys" <[email-masked]>
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 16-12-2015 om 20:07 schreef Linwood Rose:> Every now and again those of
us involved in the restoration of our vintage cars come upon new products
that exceed expectations. That has just happened to me and I wanted to share
some news about my finding. I have absolutely no financial interest. Those
of us who have 60s era cars are used to the ubiquitous two fuse Lucas fuse
box, and how limiting it is. A fellow named Marc Goldblatt, A mechanical
engineer and owner of Classic Technologies, has developed a very compact
Fusebox consisting of seven relays, 15 fuses and 34 wiring positions
perfectly suited for our cars and at a very reasonable price.>>> Mark is
actually working on the restoration of his own Big Healey right now. In
addition to the fuse box Marc provides a fantastic wiring schematic and
directions and he will also help with the development of a custom wiring
harness. Alternatively, great directions are provided for adaptation of the
box to an original harness already in place in the car.>>> I have just
installed one of Marc's boxes in my current project, a 1964 Jaguar Mark 2
and I am a very happy and satisfied customer. I only wish that he had his
fuse box on the market when I restored my Healey. Anyway, check out his
site, I think you will like what you see.
http://www.classic-technologies.com/>> Lin> 1959 AH AN5 Bugeye> 1960 AH 3000
BT7> 1964 Jaguar MK2> 1969 MB 280SL>
_______________________________________________> Support Team.Net
http://www.team.net/donate.html> Suggested annual donation  $12.75> Archive:
http://www.team.net/archive> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums>>
[email-masked]> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys>>
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]>>>> ----->
Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com>
Versie: 2016.0.7294 / Virusdatabase: 4483/11188 - datum van uitgifte:
12/16/15>>

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage:

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2015.0.6176 / Virus Database: 4489/11195 - Release Date: 12/16/15 

[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 19:42:06 +0100 (MET)

Roger,
When I have a direct short cut it doesn´t matter if its fused with a 5 Amp fuse or a 35 Amp fuse. Both melt in milliseconds before the wiring gets even warm, certainly not melts. 
But if you feel more safe adding additionaI fuses I do not mind. I only would spend my time and money in other things which I see of more benefits.
Josef Eckert

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-17T18:08:40+0100
Von: "Roger Grace" <[email-masked]>
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Oudesluys" <[email-masked]>, "Healeys, Forum" <[email-masked]>

Josef,

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:32 PM
To: Oudesluys ; Healeys, Forum
Subject: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

Kees,

You also wrote:

Josef Eckert
Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-16T22:24:53+0100
Von: "Oudesluys" <[email-masked]>
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Kees Oudesluijs

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage:

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage:

-----

[email-masked]

---

From: richard mayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 10:56:48 -0800

--===============2169682274623164112==

--001a1141bd52c7889105271c954c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I'm in agreement with Josef.  In America it is known as the "KISS"
principle.........."Keep it Simple Stupid".   For those not familiar with
American slang, "Stupid" refers to the person that is trying to make it
complicated.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 6:35 AM, [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Gil,
> I am working as an electronic engineer in the automove industry. The
> company I am working for parttime is one of the big parts sellers for
> classic British cars here in Europe. In my spare time I work on my classi=
c
> cars and help friends with their car electrics. Often I get additional gr=
ey
> hairs when I want to fix something on a friends car and see a wiring
> harness nobody is anymore able to find the routes of  the cables and
> circuits. A network of additional cables, additional fuses and relais add=
ed
> without any documentation, cable colours not as they should be and all
> mixed together or all in one colour!!. A network of cables under the
> dashboard which reminds me to a telecom switching centre - nightmare.
> I see your point and you and many others feel saver the more fuses and
> relais are installed in the car. Don=C2=B4t forget they can also fail, an=
d the
> more you add the more can fail. Its usually the connectors and connection=
s
> which fail. When you double the fuses and relais you eightfold the
> connections in the wiring system. So 10times more causes for trouble.
> When an electric device fails, it usually causes a short circuit or an
> open cirquit. Open cirquit means no harm to the system. Short cirquit mea=
ns
> any fuse, 5 Amps or 50 Amps blow off before the wiring melts. There are
> only very isolated failures which can cause real trouble like the overdri=
ve
> solenoid, when its internal contacts do not open when engaged. This is a
> point to fit an additional fuse. Another one is the not originally fused
> back light cirquit.
> Your point  "Losing just one smaller circuit rather than disabling a majo=
r
> portion of the car can make  the difference between getting back home or
> being completely disabled alongside the road."
> This I see as a valid point for those drivers who have only marginal skil=
s
> with electrical systems and are not able to find the issue by their own.
> But when you can read a wiring diagram and know how to use a volt meter, =
it
> shouldn=C2=B4t be a problem to find the source of the problem and isolate=
 it. I
> think there are much more who get stranded with generator failure (No, I
> have to say alternator failure, as these are morre prone to fail than the
> old LUCAS generator) or electronic ignition failure.
> You see my experiance is more from the other side and I am really happy
> when I have an original wired car with an electrical problem, than one of
> these with modified electrical systems which usually cause havoc.
> Don=C2=B4t forget, British classic cars were simple cars and the engineer=
s were
> clever enough to keep them simple. If you want a complex classic car ther=
e
> are so many mainly Italian, French, classics where you can find these
> gimmicks and they always cause troubles. That=C2=B4s why they very hardly=
 won an
> indurance rally.  Austin-Healeys came through and one reason for that was
> their elementary but very reliable electrical system with the LUCAS name =
on
> it.
> An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "'Oudesluys'" =
<
> [email-masked]>, "'Healeys, Forum'" <[email-masked]>
>
> Josef,
>
> I think the point is when you have more than one fuse, a problem is
> isolated to the smaller circuit with its own fuse rather than taking out =
a
> large portion of the electrical system in the car.  Losing just one small=
er
> circuit rather than disabling a major portion of the car can make  the
> difference between getting back home or being completely disabled alongsi=
de
> the road.  I always vote for having more fuse circuits when I am re-wirin=
g
> any car.  I've done many over the years and have never regretted doing so=
.
> Keeping a few extra fuses in the storage area is not a big deal.  Also,
> having a fuse sized to the smaller circuit's task means that a fault of a
> part will be detected by a more appropriately sized fuse rather than a
> large fuse that might not blow when a smaller part fails internally and
> causes it to smoke or catch fire before the large fuse finally fails.  Th=
is
> is when the wring begins to take the abuse and overheat due to the large
> fuse not failing in time.  My 61 BT7 has the original fuse setup and a ne=
w
> wiring harness installed by the previous owner, but if it ever fails, I
> will certainly take advantage of a new fuse distribution box like the one
> being discussed and I will have the peace of mind knowing that a single
> failure will not take out the entire car.   I believe any automotive
> engineer will agree with me, but you are entitled to your opinion based o=
n
> keeping a Healey original.
>
> Gil
> 61 BT7
>
> That may be right, but when you have a look to the internals of an
> original Austin-Healey ignition switch or light switch, the contact desig=
n
> and switching abilities are far superior to anycar box relay you get in
> today=C2=B4s market. So they are more than capable to cope with the high
> currents. Its different with i.e. MG B switches used in the 70s.
>
> You also wrote:
> I see you are not much in electrics. It doesn=C2=B4t matter if you have 2=
 or 30
> fuses in your car. When there is a short and the line is fused, via one o=
f
> the 2 or 30 fuses, the fuse blows and no damage is caused. So when you fu=
se
> each line seperately there is no improvement. Critical are those
> connections which are not fused at all. There I see an improvement with
> additional fuses. But there are only two or three additional fuses needed=
,
> when you want to savegard this.
> The original electrical system of my original Healeys are more reliable a=
s
> any of my modern cars. To my opinion many fuses do not help, the cause ev=
en
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--001a1141bd52c7889105271c954c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m in agreement with Josef.=C2=A0 In America it is kn=
own as the &quot;KISS&quot; principle..........&quot;Keep it Simple Stupid&=
quot;. =C2=A0 For those not familiar with American slang, &quot;Stupid&quot=
; refers to the person that is trying to make it complicated.=C2=A0 <br></d=
iv><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Dec 17=
, 2015 at 6:35 AM, <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">josef-eckert=
@t-online.de</a> <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:josef-eckert@t-onl=
ine.de" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br=
><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1=
px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Gil,<br>
I am working as an electronic engineer in the automove industry. The compan=
y I am working for parttime is one of the big parts sellers for classic Bri=
tish cars here in Europe. In my spare time I work on my classic cars and he=
lp friends with their car electrics. Often I get additional grey hairs when=
 I want to fix something on a friends car and see a wiring harness nobody i=
s anymore able to find the routes of=C2=A0 the cables and circuits. A netwo=
rk of additional cables, additional fuses and relais added without any docu=
mentation, cable colours not as they should be and all mixed together or al=
l in one colour!!. A network of cables under the dashboard which reminds me=
 to a telecom switching centre - nightmare.<br>
I see your point and you and many others feel saver the more fuses and rela=
is are installed in the car. Don=C2=B4t forget they can also fail, and the =
more you add the more can fail. Its usually the connectors and connections =
which fail. When you double the fuses and relais you eightfold the connecti=
ons in the wiring system. So 10times more causes for trouble.<br>
When an electric device fails, it usually causes a short circuit or an open=
 cirquit. Open cirquit means no harm to the system. Short cirquit means any=
 fuse, 5 Amps or 50 Amps blow off before the wiring melts. There are only v=
ery isolated failures which can cause real trouble like the overdrive solen=
oid, when its internal contacts do not open when engaged. This is a point t=
o fit an additional fuse. Another one is the not originally fused back ligh=
t cirquit.<br>
Your point=C2=A0 &quot;Losing just one smaller circuit rather than disablin=
g a major portion of the car can make=C2=A0 the difference between getting =
back home or being completely disabled alongside the road.&quot;<br>
This I see as a valid point for those drivers who have only marginal skils =
with electrical systems and are not able to find the issue by their own. Bu=
t when you can read a wiring diagram and know how to use a volt meter, it s=
houldn=C2=B4t be a problem to find the source of the problem and isolate it=
. I think there are much more who get stranded with generator failure (No, =
I have to say alternator failure, as these are morre prone to fail than the=
 old LUCAS generator) or electronic ignition failure.<br>
You see my experiance is more from the other side and I am really happy whe=
n I have an original wired car with an electrical problem, than one of thes=
e with modified electrical systems which usually cause havoc.<br>
Don=C2=B4t forget, British classic cars were simple cars and the engineers =
were clever enough to keep them simple. If you want a complex classic car t=
here are so many mainly Italian, French, classics where you can find these =
gimmicks and they always cause troubles. That=C2=B4s why they very hardly w=
on an indurance rally.=C2=A0 Austin-Healeys came through and one reason for=
 that was their elementary but very reliable electrical system with the LUC=
AS name on it.<br>
Josef Eckert<br>
Germany<br>
<br>
-----Original-Nachricht-----<br>
Betreff: RE: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box<br>
Datum: 2015-12-17T14:14:57+0100<br>
Von: &quot;Gil Rockwell&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">=
[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
An: &quot;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">josef-eckert@t-online=
.de</a>&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">josef-eckert@=
t-online.de</a>&gt;, &quot;&#39;Oudesluys&#39;&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;, &quot;&#39;Healeys, F=
orum&#39;&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">healeys@autox=
.team.net</a>&gt;<br>
<br>
Josef,<br>
<br>
I think the point is when you have more than one fuse, a problem is isolate=
d to the smaller circuit with its own fuse rather than taking out a large p=
ortion of the electrical system in the car.=C2=A0 Losing just one smaller c=
ircuit rather than disabling a major portion of the car can make=C2=A0 the =
difference between getting back home or being completely disabled alongside=
 the road.=C2=A0 I always vote for having more fuse circuits when I am re-w=
iring any car.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve done many over the years and have never regre=
tted doing so.=C2=A0 Keeping a few extra fuses in the storage area is not a=
 big deal.=C2=A0 Also, having a fuse sized to the smaller circuit&#39;s tas=
k means that a fault of a part will be detected by a more appropriately siz=
ed fuse rather than a large fuse that might not blow when a smaller part fa=
ils internally and causes it to smoke or catch fire before the large fuse f=
inally fails.=C2=A0 This is when the wring begins to take the abuse and ove=
rheat due to the large fuse not failing in time.=C2=A0 My 61 BT7 has the or=
iginal fuse setup and a new wiring harness installed by the previous owner,=
 but if it ever fails, I will certainly take advantage of a new fuse distri=
bution box like the one being discussed and I will have the peace of mind k=
nowing that a single failure will not take out the entire car.=C2=A0 =C2=A0=
I believe any automotive engineer will agree with me, but you are entitled =
to your opinion based on keeping a Healey original.<br>
<br>
Gil<br>
61 BT7<br>
<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Healeys [mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">hea=
[email-masked]</a>] On Behalf Of <a href=3D"mailto:josef-ecker=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:32 AM<br>
To: Oudesluys; Healeys, Forum<br>
Subject: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box<br>
<br>
Kees,<br>
Sorry, but you wrote switches are old and have worn a fair bit.<br>
<br>
That may be right, but when you have a look to the internals of an original=
 Austin-Healey ignition switch or light switch, the contact design and swit=
ching abilities are far superior to anycar box relay you get in today=C2=B4=
s market. So they are more than capable to cope with the high currents. Its=
 different with i.e. MG B switches used in the 70s.<br>
<br>
You also wrote:<br>
Also having only two large fuses causes a lot of damage when something goes=
 wrong and there is a short.<br>
<br>
I see you are not much in electrics. It doesn=C2=B4t matter if you have 2 o=
r 30 fuses in your car. When there is a short and the line is fused, via on=
e of the 2 or 30 fuses, the fuse blows and no damage is caused. So when you=
 fuse each line seperately there is no improvement. Critical are those conn=
ections which are not fused at all. There I see an improvement with additio=
nal fuses. But there are only two or three additional fuses needed, when yo=
u want to savegard this.<br>
The original electrical system of my original Healeys are more reliable as =
any of my modern cars. To my opinion many fuses do not help, the cause even=
 more trouble.<br>
<br>
Josef Eckert<br>
Germany<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
---<br>
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.<br>
<a href=3D"https://www.avast.com/antivirus" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_b=
lank">https://www.avast.com/antivirus</a><br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div><br></div>

--001a1141bd52c7889105271c954c--

--===============2169682274623164112==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2169682274623164112==--

---

From: "Gil Rockwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:48:15 -0500

--===============5825386746644541364==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_02B4_01D138E2.5A5A0B70"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_02B4_01D138E2.5A5A0B70
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

OK Richard, I won=E2=80=99t take offense to your reply, we will just agree =
to disagree when it comes to safety.

Gil

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of richard =
mayor
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:57 PM
To: healeys
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

I'm in agreement with Josef.  In America it is known as the "KISS" principl=
e.........."Keep it Simple Stupid".   For those not familiar with American =
slang, "Stupid" refers to the person that is trying to make it complicated.=

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 6:35 AM, [email-masked] <josef-eckert@t-o=
nline.de> wrote:

Gil,
I am working as an electronic engineer in the automove industry. The compan=
y I am working for parttime is one of the big parts sellers for classic Bri=
tish cars here in Europe. In my spare time I work on my classic cars and he=
lp friends with their car electrics. Often I get additional grey hairs when=
 I want to fix something on a friends car and see a wiring harness nobody i=
s anymore able to find the routes of  the cables and circuits. A network of=
 additional cables, additional fuses and relais added without any documenta=
tion, cable colours not as they should be and all mixed together or all in =
one colour!!. A network of cables under the dashboard which reminds me to a=
 telecom switching centre - nightmare.
I see your point and you and many others feel saver the more fuses and rela=
is are installed in the car. Don=C2=B4t forget they can also fail, and the =
more you add the more can fail. Its usually the connectors and connections =
which fail. When you double the fuses and relais you eightfold the connecti=
ons in the wiring system. So 10times more causes for trouble.
When an electric device fails, it usually causes a short circuit or an open=
 cirquit. Open cirquit means no harm to the system. Short cirquit means any=
 fuse, 5 Amps or 50 Amps blow off before the wiring melts. There are only v=
ery isolated failures which can cause real trouble like the overdrive solen=
oid, when its internal contacts do not open when engaged. This is a point t=
o fit an additional fuse. Another one is the not originally fused back ligh=
t cirquit.
Your point  "Losing just one smaller circuit rather than disabling a major =
portion of the car can make  the difference between getting back home or be=
ing completely disabled alongside the road."
This I see as a valid point for those drivers who have only marginal skils =
with electrical systems and are not able to find the issue by their own. Bu=
t when you can read a wiring diagram and know how to use a volt meter, it s=
houldn=C2=B4t be a problem to find the source of the problem and isolate it=
=2E I think there are much more who get stranded with generator failure (No=
, I have to say alternator failure, as these are morre prone to fail than t=
he old LUCAS generator) or electronic ignition failure.
You see my experiance is more from the other side and I am really happy whe=
n I have an original wired car with an electrical problem, than one of thes=
e with modified electrical systems which usually cause havoc.
Don=C2=B4t forget, British classic cars were simple cars and the engineers =
were clever enough to keep them simple. If you want a complex classic car t=
here are so many mainly Italian, French, classics where you can find these =
gimmicks and they always cause troubles. That=C2=B4s why they very hardly w=
on an indurance rally.  Austin-Healeys came through and one reason for that=
 was their elementary but very reliable electrical system with the LUCAS na=
me on it.
Josef Eckert
Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: RE: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-17T14:14:57+0100
Von: "Gil Rockwell" <[email-masked]>
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "'Oudesluys'" <c=
[email-masked]>, "'Healeys, Forum'" <[email-masked]>

Josef,

I think the point is when you have more than one fuse, a problem is isolate=
d to the smaller circuit with its own fuse rather than taking out a large p=
ortion of the electrical system in the car.  Losing just one smaller circui=
t rather than disabling a major portion of the car can make  the difference=
 between getting back home or being completely disabled alongside the road.=
  I always vote for having more fuse circuits when I am re-wiring any car. =
 I've done many over the years and have never regretted doing so.  Keeping =
a few extra fuses in the storage area is not a big deal.  Also, having a fu=
se sized to the smaller circuit's task means that a fault of a part will be=
 detected by a more appropriately sized fuse rather than a large fuse that =
might not blow when a smaller part fails internally and causes it to smoke =
or catch fire before the large fuse finally fails.  This is when the wring =
begins to take the abuse and overheat due to the large fuse not failing in =
time.  My 61 BT7 has the original fuse setup and a new wiring harness insta=
lled by the previous owner, but if it ever fails, I will certainly take adv=
antage of a new fuse distribution box like the one being discussed and I wi=
ll have the peace of mind knowing that a single failure will not take out t=
he entire car.   I believe any automotive engineer will agree with me, but =
you are entitled to your opinion based on keeping a Healey original.

Gil
61 BT7

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of josef-ec=
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:32 AM
To: Oudesluys; Healeys, Forum
Subject: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

Kees,

You also wrote:

u want to savegard this.

Josef Eckert
Germany

---

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

------=_NextPart_000_02B4_01D138E2.5A5A0B70
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-micr=
osoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http:=
//www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=
=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft=
 Word 14 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
=2EMsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vli=
nk=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'f=
ont-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'>OK Richar=
d, I won=E2=80=99t take offense to your reply, we will just agree to disagr=
ee when it comes to safety.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span=
 style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D=
'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size=
:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'>Gil<o:p></o:p></s=
pan></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"C=
alibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3D=
MsoNormal><b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-ser=
if"'>From:</span></b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","=
sans-serif"'> Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf =
Of </b>richard mayor<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:57 PM<br=
><b>To:</b> healeys<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologi=
es Fuse Box<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>=
<div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I'm in agreement with Josef.&nbsp; In America it =
is known as the &quot;KISS&quot; principle..........&quot;Keep it Simple St=
upid&quot;. &nbsp; For those not familiar with American slang, &quot;Stupid=
&quot; refers to the person that is trying to make it complicated.&nbsp; <o=
:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p c=
lass=3DMsoNormal>On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 6:35 AM, <a href=3D"mailto:josef-e=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:josef=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wro=
te:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Gil,<=
br>I am working as an electronic engineer in the automove industry. The com=
pany I am working for parttime is one of the big parts sellers for classic =
British cars here in Europe. In my spare time I work on my classic cars and=
 help friends with their car electrics. Often I get additional grey hairs w=
hen I want to fix something on a friends car and see a wiring harness nobod=
y is anymore able to find the routes of&nbsp; the cables and circuits. A ne=
twork of additional cables, additional fuses and relais added without any d=
ocumentation, cable colours not as they should be and all mixed together or=
 all in one colour!!. A network of cables under the dashboard which reminds=
 me to a telecom switching centre - nightmare.<br>I see your point and you =
and many others feel saver the more fuses and relais are installed in the c=
ar. Don=C2=B4t forget they can also fail, and the more you add the more can=
 fail. Its usually the connectors and connections which fail. When you doub=
le the fuses and relais you eightfold the connections in the wiring system.=
 So 10times more causes for trouble.<br>When an electric device fails, it u=
sually causes a short circuit or an open cirquit. Open cirquit means no har=
m to the system. Short cirquit means any fuse, 5 Amps or 50 Amps blow off b=
efore the wiring melts. There are only very isolated failures which can cau=
se real trouble like the overdrive solenoid, when its internal contacts do =
not open when engaged. This is a point to fit an additional fuse. Another o=
ne is the not originally fused back light cirquit.<br>Your point&nbsp; &quo=
t;Losing just one smaller circuit rather than disabling a major portion of =
the car can make&nbsp; the difference between getting back home or being co=
mpletely disabled alongside the road.&quot;<br>This I see as a valid point =
for those drivers who have only marginal skils with electrical systems and =
are not able to find the issue by their own. But when you can read a wiring=
 diagram and know how to use a volt meter, it shouldn=C2=B4t be a problem t=
o find the source of the problem and isolate it. I think there are much mor=
e who get stranded with generator failure (No, I have to say alternator fai=
lure, as these are morre prone to fail than the old LUCAS generator) or ele=
ctronic ignition failure.<br>You see my experiance is more from the other s=
ide and I am really happy when I have an original wired car with an electri=
cal problem, than one of these with modified electrical systems which usual=
ly cause havoc.<br>Don=C2=B4t forget, British classic cars were simple cars=
 and the engineers were clever enough to keep them simple. If you want a co=
mplex classic car there are so many mainly Italian, French, classics where =
you can find these gimmicks and they always cause troubles. That=C2=B4s why=
 they very hardly won an indurance rally.&nbsp; Austin-Healeys came through=
 and one reason for that was their elementary but very reliable electrical =
system with the LUCAS name on it.<br>Josef Eckert<br>Germany<br><br>-----Or=
iginal-Nachricht-----<br>Betreff: RE: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fu=
se Box<br>Datum: 2015-12-17T14:14:57+0100<br>Von: &quot;Gil Rockwell&quot; =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<=
br>An: &quot;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">josef-eckert@t-onl=
ine.de</a>&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">josef-ecke=
[email-masked]</a>&gt;, &quot;'Oudesluys'&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:coude=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;, &quot;'Healeys, Forum'&quo=
t; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>=
&gt;<br><br>Josef,<br><br>I think the point is when you have more than one =
fuse, a problem is isolated to the smaller circuit with its own fuse rather=
 than taking out a large portion of the electrical system in the car.&nbsp;=
 Losing just one smaller circuit rather than disabling a major portion of t=
he car can make&nbsp; the difference between getting back home or being com=
pletely disabled alongside the road.&nbsp; I always vote for having more fu=
se circuits when I am re-wiring any car.&nbsp; I've done many over the year=
s and have never regretted doing so.&nbsp; Keeping a few extra fuses in the=
 storage area is not a big deal.&nbsp; Also, having a fuse sized to the sma=
ller circuit's task means that a fault of a part will be detected by a more=
 appropriately sized fuse rather than a large fuse that might not blow when=
 a smaller part fails internally and causes it to smoke or catch fire befor=
e the large fuse finally fails.&nbsp; This is when the wring begins to take=
 the abuse and overheat due to the large fuse not failing in time.&nbsp; My=
 61 BT7 has the original fuse setup and a new wiring harness installed by t=
he previous owner, but if it ever fails, I will certainly take advantage of=
 a new fuse distribution box like the one being discussed and I will have t=
he peace of mind knowing that a single failure will not take out the entire=
 car.&nbsp; &nbsp;I believe any automotive engineer will agree with me, but=
 you are entitled to your opinion based on keeping a Healey original.<br><b=
r>Gil<br>61 BT7<br><br>-----Original Message-----<br>From: Healeys [mailto:=
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
m.net</a>] On Behalf Of <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">josef-e=
[email-masked]</a><br>Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:32 AM<br>To: O=
udesluys; Healeys, Forum<br>Subject: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fus=
e Box<br><br>Kees,<br>Sorry, but you wrote switches are old and have worn a=
 fair bit.<br><br>That may be right, but when you have a look to the intern=
als of an original Austin-Healey ignition switch or light switch, the conta=
ct design and switching abilities are far superior to anycar box relay you =
get in today=C2=B4s market. So they are more than capable to cope with the =
high currents. Its different with i.e. MG B switches used in the 70s.<br><b=
r>You also wrote:<br>Also having only two large fuses causes a lot of damag=
e when something goes wrong and there is a short.<br><br>I see you are not =
much in electrics. It doesn=C2=B4t matter if you have 2 or 30 fuses in your=
 car. When there is a short and the line is fused, via one of the 2 or 30 f=
uses, the fuse blows and no damage is caused. So when you fuse each line se=
perately there is no improvement. Critical are those connections which are =
not fused at all. There I see an improvement with additional fuses. But the=
re are only two or three additional fuses needed, when you want to savegard=
 this.<br>The original electrical system of my original Healeys are more re=
liable as any of my modern cars. To my opinion many fuses do not help, the =
cause even more trouble.<br><br>Josef Eckert<br>Germany<br><br><br><br><br>=
---<br>This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.=
<br><a href=3D"https://www.avast.com/antivirus" target=3D"_blank">https://w=
ww.avast.com/antivirus</a><br><br>_________________________________________=
______<br>Support Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" targ=
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested annual donat=
ion&nbsp; $12.75<br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums: <a href=3D"http://ww=
w.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br>=
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage=
: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/boyracer466@gmai=
l.com" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/boyr=
[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;<=
/o:p></p></div></div>
<br /><br />
<hr style=3D'border:none; color:#909090; background-color:#B0B0B0; height: =
1px; width: 99%;' />
<table style=3D'border-collapse:collapse;border:none;'>
	<tr>
		<td style=3D'border:none;padding:0px 15px 0px 8px'>
			<a href=3D"https://www.avast.com/antivirus">
				<img border=3D0 src=3D"http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.=
png" alt=3D"Avast logo" />
			</a>
		</td>
		<td>
			<p style=3D'color:#3d4d5a; font-family:"Calibri","Verdana","Arial","Helv=
etica"; font-size:12pt;'>
				This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
				<br><a href=3D"https://www.avast.com/antivirus">www.avast.com</a>
			</p>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
<br />
</body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_02B4_01D138E2.5A5A0B70--

--===============5825386746644541364==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5825386746644541364==--

---

From: "Bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:12:53 -0500

Hello,

First the purpose of a fuse is to protect the wiring not the component.

That said, a 50A fuse will undoubtedly in almost all cases protect all 
wiring if a circuit is shorted to ground (the fault is near instantaneous). 
But it can never protect the wiring of a circuit that has wiring rated for 
20 amps, if the failure is a slow cooker in the 20A circuit drawing say 30 A 
or so caused by who knows what.  Maybe a loose or corroded ground or loose 
or intermittent hot circuit connection.  That is until the insulation melts 
through and the hot lead conductors ground them self and cause the 50A fuse 
to blow.   But by that time the damage has already done.  Now on the bright 
side, the melted wiring will be of great help in diagnosing just where the 
problem circuit is located.

Molon Labe

_bill

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:42 PM
To: Roger Grace ; Healeys, Forum
Subject: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

Roger,
When I have a direct short cut it doesn´t matter if its fused with a 5 Amp 
fuse or a 35 Amp fuse. Both melt in milliseconds before the wiring gets even 
warm, certainly not melts.
But if you feel more safe adding additionaI fuses I do not mind. I only 
would spend my time and money in other things which I see of more benefits.
Josef Eckert

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-17T18:08:40+0100
Von: "Roger Grace" <[email-masked]>
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Oudesluys" 
<[email-masked]>, "Healeys, Forum" <[email-masked]>

Josef,

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:32 PM
To: Oudesluys ; Healeys, Forum
Subject: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

Kees,

You also wrote:

Josef Eckert
Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-16T22:24:53+0100
Von: "Oudesluys" <[email-masked]>
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Kees Oudesluijs

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage:

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage:

-----

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 22:28:06 +0100 (MET)

Bill,
Just give me an idea what kind of slow cooker one could have in its car (except the overdrive solenoid) and how often you had a melted insulation in a circuit which was fused with just a 50 Amps fuse? I only know melted insulation in circuits which are not fused at all.
There are a few unfused circuits in our Healeys. I understand when one likes to protect these. Btw. I fuse protect the overdrive circuit and side/rear lights circuit and hazard warning system which is obligatory here in Germany.
Josef Eckert

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-17T22:12:58+0100
Von: "Bill" <[email-masked]>
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Roger Grace" <[email-masked]>, "Healeys, Forum" <[email-masked]>

Hello,

Molon Labe

_bill

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:42 PM
To: Roger Grace ; Healeys, Forum
Subject: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

Roger,

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-17T18:08:40+0100
Von: "Roger Grace" <[email-masked]>
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Oudesluys" 

Josef,

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:32 PM
To: Oudesluys ; Healeys, Forum
Subject: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

Kees,

You also wrote:

Josef Eckert
Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
Datum: 2015-12-16T22:24:53+0100
Von: "Oudesluys" <[email-masked]>
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Kees Oudesluijs

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage:

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage:

-----

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: 

[email-masked]