Subject: [Healeys] Margot Healey, Geoffrey's wife

From: Bob Haskell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 14:28:58 -0500

Here is the announcement of Margot Healey's death that was sent out by
her daughters Kate and Cecilia.

Begin forwarded message:

We are writing to inform you that Margot died on Monday 30th November. 
She had been suffering from Motor Neurone Disease for sometime. During 
this difficult time Margot wanted to remain very private and for this 
reason asked us not to make it public knowledge.

Motor Neurone Disease is a horrible disease but we made sure she was 
loved and cared for until the end, with the help of some wonderful 
nurses and carers.

As you can understand this has been a difficult and traumatic time and 
we hope you will respect our wishes to have a small private ceremony 
which is what Margot wanted.

No flowers please but any donations to the Motor Neurone Disease 
Association (MNDA) would be much appreciated. We wouldn't have got 
through this without their support.

Cecilia and Kate

     Hi Bob

     this is the official notice from the Girls we have been asked to put
     on the web

     thanks

     Mell
-- 
Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys