Subject: [Healeys] Distributor screen

From: "Peter Svilans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 17:56:13 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5851074201565384656==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000A_01D12D2A.BC33C200"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D12D2A.BC33C200
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I'm with Steve on this.

The operative word here is "screen", which generally means keeping out =
rocks and dirt.

But these (two types of) sheet metal "screens" fitted to the French =
market Healeys are on the Ignition Cables page (MB2) in the Parts List, =
along with "screened" ignition leads which look quite different than the =
"suppressed" leads on the same page. France got the screened equipment, =
Norway, Hong Kong, Denmark and Germany got the suppressed leads, and we =
got the plain ones.

Peter
------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D12D2A.BC33C200
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I'm with Steve on this.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>The operative word here is "screen", =
which=20
generally means keeping out rocks and dirt.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>But these (two types of) sheet metal =
"screens"=20
fitted to the French market Healeys are&nbsp;on the Ignition Cables page =
(MB2)=20
in the Parts List, along with "screened" ignition leads which look quite =

different than the "suppressed" leads on the same page. France got the =
screened=20
equipment, Norway, Hong Kong, Denmark and Germany got the suppressed =
leads, and=20
we got the plain ones.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Peter</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D12D2A.BC33C200--

--===============5851074201565384656==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5851074201565384656==--