Subject: [Healeys] Crazy Ford patent

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:41:50 -0800

--===============0998887556708778658==

--001a1136e1843a1bf8052817d54f

Anyone want to take this thing for a spin?
http://www.autoblog.com/2015/12/29/ford-unicycle-rear-wheel-patent/
Ira Erbs

-- 
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 BN4 100-6
with BT7 engine and disk brakes.

--001a1136e1843a1bf8052817d54f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anyone want to take this thing for a spin?<div><a href=3D"http://www.autobl=
og.com/2015/12/29/ford-unicycle-rear-wheel-patent/">http://www.autoblog.com=
/2015/12/29/ford-unicycle-rear-wheel-patent/</a><br></div><div>Ira Erbs</di=
v><br><br>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr">Ira Erbs<div>Portla=
nd,OR</div><div>1959 BN4 100-6</div><div>with BT7 engine and disk brakes.</=
div></div></div></div><br>

--001a1136e1843a1bf8052817d54f--

--===============0998887556708778658==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0998887556708778658==--