Subject: [Healeys] a Healey Story

From: "Gary R. Brierton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 12:26:01 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01D131B3.9D4ECFF0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0068_01D131B3.9D4EF700";
	type="multipart/alternative"

------=_NextPart_001_0068_01D131B3.9D4EF700
	boundary="----=_NextPart_002_0069_01D131B3.9D4EF700"

------=_NextPart_002_0069_01D131B3.9D4EF700
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

a Healey Story
https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=3D99586a08db9d1c49&page=3Dbrowse=
&resid=3D99586A08DB9D1C49!550&parId=3D99586A08DB9D1C49!412&type=3D5&authk=
ey=3D!AHL357ICXu19yYI&Bsrc=3DPhotomail&Bpub=3DSDX.Photos
You have been sent 1 picture.

First Austin-Healey =3D 1964 BRG BJ-8, bought new in 1965
Second Austin-Healey =3D 1967 Red BJ-8, bought new in 1967
Third Austin-Healey =3D 1967 BRG BJ-8, bought used in 1977
Fourth Austin-Healey =3D  Bugeye, bought from Rich Chrysler in 1979
Fifth Austin-Healey =3D 1967 (The Silver Bullet) BJ-8, bought in 1996

Only historic pic attached
------=_NextPart_002_0069_01D131B3.9D4EF700
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
id=3Dscid:66721397-FF69-4ca6-AEC4-17E6B3208830:abc6fcc8-0597-47a2-80e0-cb=
c1d4c6630d=20
class=3DwlWriterSmartContent=20
style=3D"FLOAT: none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; DISPLAY: inline; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
<TABLE=20
style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; WIDTH: 580px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
collapse; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-WIDTH: medium; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
OUTLINE-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: =
none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"=20
cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 border=3D0>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; WIDTH: 229px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: =
bottom; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-WIDTH: medium; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
OUTLINE-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: =
none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"=20
    colSpan=3D2><A=20
      style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; =
OUTLINE-WIDTH: medium; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; =
BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; =
MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"=20
      =
href=3D"https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=3D99586a08db9d1c49&amp;p=
age=3Dplay&amp;resid=3D99586A08DB9D1C49!551&amp;parId=3D99586A08DB9D1C49!=
550&amp;type=3D1&amp;Bsrc=3DPhotomail&amp;Bpub=3DSDX.Photos&amp;authkey=3D=
!AHL357ICXu19yYI"=20
      target=3D_blank border=3D"0"><IMG title=3D"View album"=20
      style=3D"BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: =
bottom; BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-BOTTOM: =
0px; OUTLINE-WIDTH: medium; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; =
OUTLINE-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; =
OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"=20
      border=3D0 alt=3D"View album"=20
      src=3D"cid:6E83B563215047EA878C8508958ABDC2@gbriertonHP" =
width=3D229=20
      height=3D229></A> </TD>
    <TD=20
    style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; WIDTH: 331px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: =
middle; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-WIDTH: medium; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
OUTLINE-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: =
none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px"=20
    colSpan=3D3>
      <DIV style=3D"MARGIN-LEFT: 10px; TOP: -3%">
      <DIV style=3D"OVERFLOW: visible; WIDTH: 331px"><A=20
      style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: none"=20
      =
href=3D"https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=3D99586a08db9d1c49&amp;p=
age=3Dbrowse&amp;resid=3D99586A08DB9D1C49!550&amp;parId=3D99586A08DB9D1C4=
9!412&amp;type=3D5&amp;authkey=3D!AHL357ICXu19yYI&amp;Bsrc=3DPhotomail&am=
p;Bpub=3DSDX.Photos"=20
      target=3D_blank><SPAN=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 26pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Segoe UI', helvetica, =
arial, sans-serif; WIDTH: 331px; COLOR: #006e12; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; =
PADDING-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 1.26em; PADDING-RIGHT: =
0px"=20
      defaultText=3D"Enter album name here" textColor=3D"#006e12"=20
      defaultTextColor=3D"#808080">a Healey Story</SPAN></A></DIV>
      <DIV=20
      style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: =
0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
      <TABLE=20
      style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; WIDTH: auto; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
collapse; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-WIDTH: medium; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
OUTLINE-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: =
none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"=20
      cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 border=3D0>
        <TBODY>
        <TR>
          <TD=20
          style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; =
BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-WIDTH: medium; PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px; =
PADDING-TOP: 10px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: =
invert; PADDING-RIGHT: 15px"><A=20
            style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; =
TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: 'Segoe UI', helvetica, arial, =
sans-serif; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; COLOR: #0066cc; OUTLINE-WIDTH: =
medium; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
OUTLINE-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: =
none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"=20
            =
href=3D"https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=3D99586a08db9d1c49&amp;p=
age=3Dplay&amp;resid=3D99586A08DB9D1C49!550&amp;parId=3D99586A08DB9D1C49!=
412&amp;type=3D5&amp;authkey=3D!AHL357ICXu19yYI&amp;Bsrc=3DPhotomail&amp;=
Bpub=3DSDX.Photos"=20
            target=3D_blank border=3D"0">VIEW SLIDE SHOW</A></TD>
          <TD=20
          style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; =
BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-WIDTH: medium; PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px; =
PADDING-TOP: 10px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-STYLE: none; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; OUTLINE-COLOR: =
invert; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"><A=20
            style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; =
TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: 'Segoe UI', helvetica, arial, =
sans-serif; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; COLOR: #0066cc; OUTLINE-WIDTH: =
medium; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
OUTLINE-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: =
none; OUTLINE-COLOR: invert; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"=20
            =
href=3D"https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=3D99586a08db9d1c49&amp;p=
age=3Ddownloadphotos&amp;resid=3D99586A08DB9D1C49!550&amp;parId=3D99586A0=
8DB9D1C49!412&amp;type=3D5&amp;Bsrc=3DPhotomail&amp;Bpub=3DSDX.Photos&amp=
;authkey=3D!AHL357ICXu19yYI"=20
            target=3D_blank border=3D"0">DOWNLOAD =
ALL</A></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
      <DIV=20
      style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Segoe UI', helvetica, =
arial, sans-serif; COLOR: #6e6e6e; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: =
0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">This=20
      album has 1 photo and will be available on SkyDrive until=20
      3/7/2016.</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>You have been =
sent 1=20
picture.<BR><BR></DIV>
<DIV>First Austin-Healey =3D 1964 BRG BJ-8, bought new in 1965</DIV>
<DIV>Second Austin-Healey =3D 1967 Red BJ-8, bought new in 1967</DIV>
<DIV>Third Austin-Healey =3D 1967 BRG BJ-8, bought used in 1977</DIV>
<DIV>Fourth Austin-Healey =3D&nbsp; Bugeye, bought from Rich Chrysler in =

1979</DIV>
<DIV>Fifth Austin-Healey =3D 1967 (The Silver Bullet) BJ-8, bought in =
1996</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Only historic pic attached</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_002_0069_01D131B3.9D4EF700--

------=_NextPart_001_0068_01D131B3.9D4EF700
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <6E83B563215047EA878C8508958ABDC2@gbriertonHP>

------=_NextPart_001_0068_01D131B3.9D4EF700--

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01D131B3.9D4ECFF0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01D131B3.9D4ECFF0--

---

From: "Randy Brophy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 12:02:54 -0800

Lot of nice pics of Healeys with kids in them..My story is related. I
coached youth soccer for 23 years and a few years back offered a team
incentive that if all of the 10 year boys on the team could each juggle a
soccer ball 10 consecutive times by the end of summer, each of them would
get their picture taken sitting in the drivers seat of my 1965 Austin Healey
3000. It worked like a charm with each of the kids making sure the others
practiced it until all of them could do it. We needed to put a pillow in the
drivers seat so each boy could be seen in it in the photo, but there is
absolutely no doubt that the beauty of being in a Healey is timeless for
kids of all ages... 

Randey Brophy, Vancouver BC 

--Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: December 9, 2015 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Healeys Digest, Vol 8, Issue 370

Send Healeys mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Healeys digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. A Healey story.... (Peter Svilans)
   2. Re: A Healey story ... (Mike)
   3. Re: A Healey story.... (Chris Scholz)
   4. Re: A Healey story ... (i erbs)
   5. History pic (Simon Lachlan)
   6. Re: A Healey story ... (i erbs)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 15:35:41 -0500
From: "Peter Svilans" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] A Healey story....

A picture from 1983.  Our 32-year old son is... er... technically in the
picture as well.

Still have the car, bought as a wreck in 1971. 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20151208/6cce106a/attac
hment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 19820107 (Medium).jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 95262 bytes
Desc: not available
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20151208/6cce106a/attac
hment-0001.jpg>

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 13:15:15 -0800
From: Mike <[email-masked]>
To: Healey List <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A Healey story ...

Have to add my 2 cents.  My son Jon, now 48.
--
Mike

MGTD (long gone)
BN1 (long gone)
BN2-100M (gone but in good hands)
BJ8
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Healey with Jon, age one and a half.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 470636 bytes
Desc: not available
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20151208/4ce3f565/attac
hment-0001.jpg>

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 15:26:22 -0600
From: "Chris Scholz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Peter Svilans" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A Healey story....

Nice setting. Sweet car. 

Sent from my iPhone
Chris Scholz OD

> On Dec 8, 2015, at 2:34 PM, Peter Svilans <[email-masked]>
wrote:
> 
> A picture from 1983.  Our 32-year old son is... er... technically in the
picture as well.
>  
> Still have the car, bought as a wreck in 1971. 
>  
> <19820107 (Medium).jpg>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html Suggested annual 
> donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/drscholz@visioncenterpc.
> com
> 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20151208/96cacef4/attac
hment-0001.html>

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 13:51:56 -0800
From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
To: Mike <[email-masked]>
Cc: Healey List <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A Healey story ...
Message-ID:
	<[email-masked]>

great. any more to share?

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Mike <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Have to add my 2 cents.  My son Jon, now 48.
> --
> Mike
>
> MGTD (long gone)
> BN1 (long gone)
> BN2-100M (gone but in good hands)
> BJ8
>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html Suggested annual 
> donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20151208/2d0f5706/attac
hment-0001.html>

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 22:00:14 -0000
From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Healey List'" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Healeys] History pic

20 years ago. My 2 daughters on the left, my niece on the right. I'd just
got back from Hong Kong, hence the pyjamas!

Not long moved into the house at that stage....all looks very different now.
That wall is made of "cob" which was quite a normal building material
hundreds of years ago, a kind of amalgam of mud, animal waste(!), straw
etcetc. Normally 2 foot++ thick. Lasts forever as long as it's kept dry.

Think the car was just back from being sprayed. 

It's going in tomorrow for surgery to engine compartment for Webers. Cross
your fingers!

Other pic is posed. Car on the drive at home in N.Ireland. Not quite 20
years ago. Still not sure about the red hard top!

Simon

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20151208/1333b16c/attac
hment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 3 GIRLS.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 258436 bytes
Desc: not available
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20151208/1333b16c/attac
hment-0001.jpe>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Ireland, May, June 90 - Copy.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 344575 bytes
Desc: not available
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20151208/1333b16c/attac
hment-0001.jpg>

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 14:57:14 -0800
From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
To: Wm Severin Thompson <[email-masked]>
Cc: Healey List <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A Healey story ...
Message-ID:
	<[email-masked]>

Thanks

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 2:43 PM, Wm Severin Thompson <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Bought the car in ?73? picture circa 1978? still have it.
>
>
> On Dec 8, 2015, at 3:51 PM, i erbs <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> great. any more to share?
>
> On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Mike <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Have to add my 2 cents.  My son Jon, now 48.
>> --
>> Mike
>>
>> MGTD (long gone)
>> BN1 (long gone)
>> BN2-100M (gone but in good hands)
>> BJ8
>>
>> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html Suggested annual 
>> donation  $12.75
>> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>>
>> [email-masked]
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>
>>
>>
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html Suggested annual 
> donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20151208/cefe8b05/attac
hment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Healey 100-6 with hardtop.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 30815 bytes
Desc: not available
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20151208/cefe8b05/attac
hment-0002.jpeg>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 11187193_10153353869073787_8862295045175969027_o.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 33052 bytes
Desc: not available
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20151208/cefe8b05/attac
hment-0003.jpeg>

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

Healeys mailing list

------------------------------

End of Healeys Digest, Vol 8, Issue 370
***************************************

[email-masked]