Subject: [Healeys] Refinish steering wheel

From: Chris Scholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:48:27 +0000

--_005_BBCBD14C7BD54D1299F2DA1F2650669Fvisioncenterpccom_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am finishing restoration of my BN4. Any ideas on how to improve the looks=
 of my wooden steering wheel?  The wood is in very good shape. I would like=
 to lighten it up some, but am nervous to start sanding it since the metal =
rivets would be more exposed. Any idea what kind of wood they used?  Are th=
ese maple?  I know they are not original. I see the original wheels were bl=
ack plastic.=20

--_005_BBCBD14C7BD54D1299F2DA1F2650669Fvisioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: IMG_1318.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_1318.JPG"; size=144893;
	creation-date="Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:48:26 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:48:26 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_BBCBD14C7BD54D1299F2DA1F2650669Fvisioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: ATT00001.txt
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT00001.txt"; size=237;
	creation-date="Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:48:26 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:48:26 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

DQoNCkkgZ290IHRoaXMgbGlmdCBmcm9tIG15IG5laWdoYm9yLS1JdCBpcyBhbG1vc3QgYnJhbmQg
bmV3IGFuZCBpcyBzdXJlIHNhdmluZyBteSBiYWNrLiBJIGxlZnQgaXQgYXNzZW1ibGVkIGFuZCBq
dXN0IHB1bGxlZCBpdCB0d28gbWlsZXMgZG93biB0aGUgaGlnaHdheSBvbiBpdHMgY2FzdGVyIHdo
ZWVscyB3aXRoIG15IHRyYWN0b3Igd2hpY2ggd29ya2VkIHdlbGwuIFllcywgSSBtYXkgYmUgYSBy
ZWRuZWNrIQ0K

--_005_BBCBD14C7BD54D1299F2DA1F2650669Fvisioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: IMG_1280.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_1280.JPG"; size=105236;
	creation-date="Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:48:26 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:48:26 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_BBCBD14C7BD54D1299F2DA1F2650669Fvisioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: ATT00002.txt
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT00002.txt"; size=42;
	creation-date="Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:48:26 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:48:26 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

DQoNCg0KU2VudCBmcm9tIG15IGlQaG9uZQ0KQ2hyaXMgU2Nob2x6IE9E

--_005_BBCBD14C7BD54D1299F2DA1F2650669Fvisioncenterpccom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_005_BBCBD14C7BD54D1299F2DA1F2650669Fvisioncenterpccom_--