Subject: [Healeys] Historic cars site

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 09:57:53 -0800

--===============6484741969499995448==

--001a113701fc73b4b3052666b6d4

was digging around on the net looking for photos of the heater blower in
place to figure out if mine is correctly oriented and I found this site.
http://www.historic-cars.net/historic-cars-net/eshop/28-1-AUSTIN-HEALEY

--001a113701fc73b4b3052666b6d4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>was digging around on the net looking for photos of t=
he heater blower in place to figure out if mine is correctly oriented and I=
 found this site.</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.historic-cars.net/histori=
c-cars-net/eshop/28-1-AUSTIN-HEALEY">http://www.historic-cars.net/historic-=
cars-net/eshop/28-1-AUSTIN-HEALEY</a></div><div><br></div></div>

--001a113701fc73b4b3052666b6d4--

--===============6484741969499995448==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6484741969499995448==--