Subject: [Healeys] Longbridge canvas top supplier

From: "Peter Svilans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 23:08:49 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8330778622278178527==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D12EE8.BC349CB0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D12EE8.BC349CB0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<<     Robbins also makes a special top for us. A BN4 thru BT7 top with =
a zip out window   >>

Careful there.  A Longbridge top is not the same as an (Abingdon) BN4 =
thru BT7 top.

Robbins are indeed the best.  Been fitting them since about 1983.
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D12EE8.BC349CB0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>&lt;&lt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT =
size=3D3=20
face=3D"Times New Roman">Robbins also makes a special top for us. A BN4 =
thru BT7=20
top with a zip out window&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;&gt;</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Careful there.&nbsp; A Longbridge top =
is not the=20
same as an (Abingdon) BN4 thru BT7 top.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Robbins are indeed&nbsp;the best.&nbsp; =
Been=20
fitting them since about 1983.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D12EE8.BC349CB0--

--===============8330778622278178527==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8330778622278178527==--