Subject: Re: [Healeys] part finder

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 19:39:12 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8474725165719231865==
	boundary="----=_Part_1274899_1132492591.1450381152421"

------=_Part_1274899_1132492591.1450381152421
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dave, 

The only one I've seen is from Denis Welch--as I'm sure you know--and AFAIK there are no DW distributors (the store/warehouse type) in the US. 

If you find a source for DW parts in the US please let us know. 

Bob 

----- Original Message -----

Do any of the US based sellers carry the flexible upgraded oil strainer 
pipe for the 100 engine? Anyone know off hand.. 
Dave 
-- 
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM 
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/ 
_______________________________________________ 

------=_Part_1274899_1132492591.1450381152421
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Dave,<br></div><div aria-label=3D"Comp=
ose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">The only one I've seen=
 is from Denis Welch--as I'm sure you know--and AFAIK there are no DW distr=
ibutors (the store/warehouse type) in the US.<br></div><div aria-label=3D"C=
ompose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">If you find a sourc=
e for DW parts in the US please let us know.<br></div><div aria-label=3D"Co=
mpose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Bob<br></div><div><b=
r></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-s=
tyle:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;fon=
t-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-styl=
e: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;"><br><div><br></div>Do any of the US based sellers carry t=
he flexible upgraded oil strainer <br>pipe for the 100 engine? Anyone know =
off hand..<br>Dave<br>-- <br>Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno S=
t. NE Albuquerque, NM <br>87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbi=
kes.com/<br>_______________________________________________<br><br><div><br=
></div></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1274899_1132492591.1450381152421--

--===============8474725165719231865==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8474725165719231865==--

---

From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 05:34:39 +0000

Not sure, but my first move would be to check with British Car Specialists. If not their own product I think they may have Denis Welch. I'm using the DW set.

Bill

________________________________________
From: Healeys <[email-masked]> on behalf of David Porter <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 3:32 PM
To: healeys
Subject: [Healeys] part finder

[email-masked]

[email-masked]