Subject: [Healeys] History pic

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 22:00:14 -0000 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_006E_01D13203.D2046890"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01D13203.D2046890
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_006F_01D13203.D2046890"

------=_NextPart_001_006F_01D13203.D2046890
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

20 years ago. My 2 daughters on the left, my niece on the right. I'd just
got back from Hong Kong, hence the pyjamas!

Not long moved into the house at that stage....all looks very different now.
That wall is made of "cob" which was quite a normal building material
hundreds of years ago, a kind of amalgam of mud, animal waste(!), straw
etcetc. Normally 2 foot++ thick. Lasts forever as long as it's kept dry.

Think the car was just back from being sprayed. 

It's going in tomorrow for surgery to engine compartment for Webers. Cross
your fingers!

Other pic is posed. Car on the drive at home in N.Ireland. Not quite 20
years ago. Still not sure about the red hard top!

Simon

------=_NextPart_001_006F_01D13203.D2046890
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>20 years =
ago. My 2 daughters on the left, my niece on the right. I&#8217;d just =
got back from Hong Kong, hence the pyjamas!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Not long moved into the house at that stage....all =
looks very different now. That wall is made of &#8220;cob&#8221; which =
was quite a normal building material hundreds of years ago, a kind of =
amalgam of mud, animal waste(!), straw etcetc. Normally 2 foot++ thick. =
Lasts forever as long as it&#8217;s kept dry.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Think the car was just back from being sprayed. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It&#8217;s going in tomorrow for =
surgery to engine compartment for Webers. Cross your =
fingers!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Other pic is posed. Car on =
the drive at home in N.Ireland. Not quite 20 years ago. Still not sure =
about the red hard top!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_006F_01D13203.D2046890--

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01D13203.D2046890
	name="3 GIRLS.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="3 GIRLS.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01D13203.D2046890
	name="Ireland, May, June 90 - Copy.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Ireland, May, June 90 - Copy.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01D13203.D2046890
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01D13203.D2046890--