Subject: [Healeys] hotmail / gmail

From: richard mayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 18:59:08 -0800

--===============7805351379335914736==

--001a11346b4801cc990526fb1745

So Hotmail kept bouncing my posts to the list.  Others had problems with
Hotmail too, so I changed to Gmail and changed my email address with the
list, eliminating hotmail and replacing it with a new gmail address.  The
new gmail account would pickup and forward any hotmail emails to my new
gmail account.
This list keeps sending my emails to hotmail which then gets forwarded
(after an hour or two) to my gmail email.
I have made this change to the list twice now and my emails still go to
hotmail first.  WTF is up with this?

--001a11346b4801cc990526fb1745
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>So Hotmail kept bouncing my posts to the list.=C2=A0 =
Others had problems with Hotmail too, so I changed to Gmail and changed my =
email address with the list, eliminating hotmail and replacing it with a ne=
w gmail address.=C2=A0 The new gmail account would pickup and forward any h=
otmail emails to my new gmail account. <br></div>This list keeps sending my=
 emails to hotmail which then gets forwarded (after an hour or two) to my g=
mail email.<br>I have made this change to the list twice now and my emails =
still go to hotmail first.=C2=A0 WTF is up with this?<br><br></div>

--001a11346b4801cc990526fb1745--

--===============7805351379335914736==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7805351379335914736==--