Subject: Re: [Healeys] Peter Roses Subscription

From: George Haywood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 16:46:27 -0400

--===============6818627607206125274==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0003_01D0D130.9ACDAC30"

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D0D130.9ACDAC30
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mark,

I just found this posting and now I=E2=80=99m wondering if Hotmail has =
prevented list communication?  I=E2=80=99ll try and work on that.

George Haywood
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D0D130.9ACDAC30
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Mark,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I just found this posting and now I=E2=80=99m wondering if Hotmail =
has prevented=20
list communication?&nbsp; I=E2=80=99ll try and work on that.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>George Haywood</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D0D130.9ACDAC30--

--===============6818627607206125274==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6818627607206125274==--