Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Hubs

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:01:25 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6003823487650518197==
	boundary="----=_Part_12070417_1977857253.1440615685449"

------=_Part_12070417_1977857253.1440615685449
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Listers, 

I have a set of BN2 hubs for wire wheels. These appear to be OEM with 'MOWOG' and part numbers stamped on them. They are in serviceable condition; i.e. the splines, while somewhat worn, are not sharpened to a knife-edge but neither do they have the (relatively) large flat area on the top that new ones do. They would be fine for a car that won't be driven a whole lot; I'd guess they have 20-30K miles left before they become unsafe. Also have a set of knockoffs for these hubs that are a little banged-up, but again they are serviceable. 

Free to a good home. They're in Modesto, California so if someone wants to drop by and pick them up you're welcome to them. I doubt they're worth shipping, but if someone wants to pick up the tab I'll ship. 

Bob 

-------------------------------- 
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA 

------=_Part_12070417_1977857253.1440615685449
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Listers,<br></div><div><br></div><div>I have a set of BN2 hubs for=
 wire wheels.&nbsp; These appear to be OEM with 'MOWOG' and part numbers st=
amped on them.&nbsp; They are in serviceable condition; i.e. the splines, w=
hile somewhat worn, are not sharpened to a knife-edge but neither do they h=
ave the (relatively) large flat area on the top that new ones do.&nbsp; The=
y would be fine for a car that won't be driven a whole lot; I'd guess they =
have 20-30K miles left before they become unsafe.&nbsp; Also have a set of =
knockoffs for these hubs that are a little banged-up, but again they are se=
rviceable.<br></div><div><br></div><div>Free to a good home.&nbsp; They're =
in Modesto, California so if someone wants to drop by and pick them up you'=
re welcome to them.&nbsp; I doubt they're worth shipping, but if someone wa=
nts to pick up the tab I'll ship.<br></div><div><br></div><div>Bob<br></div=
><div><br></div><div><span name=3D"x"></span>------------------------------=
--<br>Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA<span name=3D"x"></span><br></div><div><br>=
</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_12070417_1977857253.1440615685449--

--===============6003823487650518197==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6003823487650518197==--