Subject: [Healeys] Ammeter polarity

From: Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 21:47:24 -0400

--===============8047376285007682566==

--001a11431d4a66fba0051da03786

I have been looking at ammeters on the web, and I've noticed that some of
them are labeled negative ground only.

I still have the generator in my BJ8, positive ground, and I don't want a
smoke show.  Are these things really polarity sensitive?  Why can't you
just wire then backwards?

- Tom

--001a11431d4a66fba0051da03786
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">I have been looking at ammeters on the web, and I&#39;ve not=
iced that some of them are labeled negative ground only.</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">I still have the generator in my BJ8, positive ground, and I=
 don&#39;t want a smoke show.=C2=A0 Are these things really polarity sensit=
ive?=C2=A0 Why can&#39;t you just wire then backwards?</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">- Tom</p>

--001a11431d4a66fba0051da03786--

--===============8047376285007682566==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8047376285007682566==--