Subject: [Healeys] Weird Rear Fenders

From: Michael <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 17:43:32 -0400 boundary="_9FBBB7B9-B34D-4DC1-858E-00643EB5FFB4_"

--_9FBBB7B9-B34D-4DC1-858E-00643EB5FFB4_
	boundary="_32694D07-D6A4-448F-83AB-7071CB52B718_"

--_32694D07-D6A4-448F-83AB-7071CB52B718_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

So I have had this pair of aluminum rear fenders for about 30 years and I'm=
 wondering if anyone has any idea of their origin.
I got them with a pile of stuff from a guy who insisted that they were from=
 a "works" Sebring car.
I always thought that he was just doing a sales job on me as I had never he=
ard of a factory car with rear flares.....
Odd thing is that they look kinda genuine.
Any ideas anyone?

Michael S
BN1 #174=

--_32694D07-D6A4-448F-83AB-7071CB52B718_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">So I have had this pair of aluminum rear fenders f=
or about 30 years and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea of their origin.=
<br>I got them with a pile of stuff from a guy who insisted that they were =
from a "works" Sebring car.<br>I always thought that he was just doing a sa=
les job on me as I had never heard of a factory car with rear flares.....<b=
r>Odd thing is that they look kinda genuine.<br>Any ideas anyone?<br><br>Mi=
chael S<br>BN1 #174</div></div></body></html>=

--_32694D07-D6A4-448F-83AB-7071CB52B718_--

--_9FBBB7B9-B34D-4DC1-858E-00643EB5FFB4_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="P1010578 (2).jpg"

--_9FBBB7B9-B34D-4DC1-858E-00643EB5FFB4_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="P1010579.jpg"

--_9FBBB7B9-B34D-4DC1-858E-00643EB5FFB4_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_9FBBB7B9-B34D-4DC1-858E-00643EB5FFB4_--