Subject: [Healeys] Photo circa 1968

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 10:19:04 -0700

--bcaec548aa59b9d833051c7f7b9b

--bcaec548aa59b9d82e051c7f7b99

Was reading July issue of classic and sports car and there was a letter
referencing this aerial photo of Abingdon showing MG and Healey 3000s
awaiting export. Where they still shipping 67 Healeys in 68?

Mr. Ira Erbs

--bcaec548aa59b9d82e051c7f7b99

<p dir="ltr">Was reading July issue of classic and sports car and there was a letter referencing this aerial photo of Abingdon showing MG and Healey 3000s awaiting export. Where they still shipping 67 Healeys in 68?</p>
<p dir="ltr">Mr. Ira Erbs</p>

--bcaec548aa59b9d82e051c7f7b99--

--bcaec548aa59b9d833051c7f7b9b
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20150804_101755.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--bcaec548aa59b9d833051c7f7b9b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--bcaec548aa59b9d833051c7f7b9b--

---

From: "BJ8Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 14:54:35 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6532545738785475283==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_04DE_01D0CEC5.7AFA7D60"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_04DE_01D0CEC5.7AFA7D60
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

BJ8s built in 1967 (and one built in 1966!) were still being shipped out =
from Abingdon as late as 19 February 1968.    The last car built =
(completed 14 March 1968) was dispatched on 18 March 1968, but it was a =
Home market car.  =20

=20

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large

Havelock, NC USA

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of I =
Erbs
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 1:19 PM
To: Ahealey help
Subject: [Healeys] Photo circa 1968

=20

Was reading July issue of classic and sports car and there was a letter =
referencing this aerial photo of Abingdon showing MG and Healey 3000s =
awaiting export. Where they still shipping 67 Healeys in 68?

Mr. Ira Erbs

------=_NextPart_000_04DE_01D0CEC5.7AFA7D60
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#002060;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>BJ8s built in 1967 (and one built in 1966!) were =
still being shipped out from Abingdon as late as 19 February 1968.=C2=A0 =
=C2=A0=C2=A0The last car built (completed 14 March 1968) was dispatched =
on 18 March 1968, but it was a Home market car.=C2=A0 =
=C2=A0<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>Steve Byers<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>HBJ8L/36666<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>BJ8 Registry<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>AHCA Delegate at Large<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>Havelock, NC USA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>I =
Erbs<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, August 04, 2015 1:19 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
Ahealey help<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Photo circa =
1968<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Was reading July issue of =
classic and sports car and there was a letter referencing this aerial =
photo of Abingdon showing MG and Healey 3000s awaiting export. Where =
they still shipping 67 Healeys in 68?<o:p></o:p></p><p>Mr. Ira =
Erbs<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_04DE_01D0CEC5.7AFA7D60--

--===============6532545738785475283==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6532545738785475283==--