Subject: [Healeys] Separation - gravel valence to shroud

From: "Mark Donaldson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 14:55:17 +1200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2570413754425591300==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0013_01D0E1A1.8DE9FA10"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01D0E1A1.8DE9FA10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Does anyone know for sure what the distance should be between the front
apron panel on a 3000 - I've usually known it as a 'gravel valence' - and
the bottom of the front shroud?

I expect it is about 1/2 inch - as that looks about right.   None of my
books mentions it, not even Anderson & Moment.

Regards

Mark 

Ardmore, NZ

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01D0E1A1.8DE9FA10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:st1=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<meta http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)">
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"City"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"place"/>
<!--[if !mso]>
<style>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
</style>
<![endif]-->
<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Calibri;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:595.3pt 841.9pt;
	margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Calibri'>Does anyone know for sure what the distance should =
be
between the front apron panel on a 3000 - I've usually known it as a =
'gravel
valence' - and the bottom of the front =
shroud?<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Calibri'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Calibri'>I expect it is about 1/2 inch - as that looks about =
right.&nbsp;&nbsp;
None of my books mentions it, not even Anderson &amp; =
Moment.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Calibri'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Calibri'>Regards<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Calibri'>Mark <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Calibri'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><st1:City w:st=3D"on"><st1:place w:st=3D"on"><font =
size=3D2
  face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:Calibri'>Ardmore</span></font></st1=
:place></st1:City><font
size=3D2 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:Calibri'>, =
NZ<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01D0E1A1.8DE9FA10--

--===============2570413754425591300==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2570413754425591300==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 20:28:37 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4792133076798071440==
 boundary="------------010906090600090902030902"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010906090600090902030902
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Seems it should be as close as possible w/o contacting the shroud. My 
bumper brackets won't allow mine to be any closer than about a half-inch 
(w/o grinding out the mounting slots).

Bob

ps.  Think the Brits call it a 'splash apron.'

On 8/27/2015 7:55 PM, Mark Donaldson wrote:
>
> Does anyone know for sure what the distance should be between the 
> front apron panel on a 3000 - I've usually known it as a 'gravel 
> valence' - and the bottom of the front shroud?
>

--------------010906090600090902030902
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Seems it should be as close as possible w/o contacting the shroud. 
    My bumper brackets won't allow mine to be any closer than about a
    half-inch (w/o grinding out the mounting slots).<br>
    <br>
    Bob<br>
    <br>
    ps.  Think the Brits call it a 'splash apron.'<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/27/2015 7:55 PM, Mark Donaldson
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:E7503FD328A44B538B0B8B4EE1C089B8@MarkPC"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11 (filtered
        medium)">
      <o:smarttagtype
        namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
        name="City">
        <o:smarttagtype
          namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
          name="place">
          <!--[if !mso]>
<style>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
</style>
<![endif]-->
          <style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Calibri;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:595.3pt 841.9pt;
	margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>
          <div class="Section1">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" face="Calibri"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;
                  font-family:Calibri">Does anyone know for sure what
                  the distance should be
                  between the front apron panel on a 3000 - I've usually
                  known it as a 'gravel
                  valence' - and the bottom of the front shroud?<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" face="Calibri"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;
                  font-family:Calibri"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" face="Calibri"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;
                  font-family:Calibri">I expect it is about 1/2 inch -
                  as that looks about right.  
                  None of my books mentions it, not even Anderson &amp;
                  Moment.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" face="Calibri"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;
                  font-family:Calibri"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" face="Calibri"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;
                  font-family:Calibri">Regards<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" face="Calibri"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;
                  font-family:Calibri">Mark <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" face="Calibri"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;
                  font-family:Calibri"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place
                  w:st="on"><font size="2" face="Calibri"><span
                      style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:Calibri">Ardmore</span></font></st1:place></st1:city><font
                size="2" face="Calibri"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:Calibri">, NZ<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
          </div>
        </o:smarttagtype></o:smarttagtype></blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010906090600090902030902--

--===============4792133076798071440==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4792133076798071440==--