Subject: [Healeys] Ignition Circuit problem

From: Derek Job <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 11:59:35 +0100

--===============7083053817258117153==

--089e01494af083d589051c7a2e4e

Guys, I am busy repairing my car after my 'off'. I had to take the wings
and shroud off for some metal bashing. They are back on but unfinished. The
headlights, the right rear tail light, wiper motor and boot light are
currently not hooked up. I wanted to take the car out for a test run. It
won't start, there is no power to the coil.

Do the 'open' circuits to the lights affect the ignition circuit or should
that still work independently of other circuits?

cheers

Derek

--089e01494af083d589051c7a2e4e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Guys, I am busy repairing my car after my &#39;off&#39;. I=
 had to take the wings and shroud off for some metal bashing. They are back=
 on but unfinished. The headlights, the right rear tail light, wiper motor =
and boot light are currently not hooked up. I wanted to take the car out fo=
r a test run. It won&#39;t start, there is no power to the coil.<div><br></=
div><div style=3D"">Do the &#39;open&#39; circuits to the lights affect the=
 ignition circuit or should that still work independently of other circuits=
?</div><div style=3D""><br></div><div style=3D""><br></div><div style=3D"">=
cheers</div><div style=3D""><br></div><div style=3D"">Derek</div></div>

--089e01494af083d589051c7a2e4e--

--===============7083053817258117153==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7083053817258117153==--