Subject: [Healeys] Leak question update

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 20:44:17 -0700

--===============7810005189658675478==

--bcaec547c9f14f6f35051ea75d44

So finally got the car jacked ip. No one home right now and I don't want to
start it alone. Observations...
Spin on oil filter adaptor
Do the bolt holes on flange where own filter adaptor need bolts in them?
Manual fuel pump flange has bolts and is dry.
Started car, when oil pressure came leak started again. Checked generator
flange and bolts were not tight!  Engine too hot the get to all
bolts...will take genny of when I get home from work tomorrow. ...might get
some worry free miles on the beast yet. Labor weekend is the Portland
abfm-pdx.com with our beloved Marque being featured. Looking forward to
getting the car there under its own power. Will update tomorrow.
Thanks to all who offered ideas.

--bcaec547c9f14f6f35051ea75d44
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">So finally got the car jacked ip. No one home right now and =
I don&#39;t want to start it alone. Observations...<br>
Spin on oil filter adaptor<br>
Do the bolt holes on flange where own filter adaptor need bolts in them? Ma=
nual fuel pump flange has bolts and is dry. <br>
Started car, when oil pressure came leak started again. Checked generator f=
lange and bolts were not tight!=C2=A0 Engine too hot the get to all bolts..=
.will take genny of when I get home from work tomorrow. ...might get some w=
orry free miles on the beast yet. Labor weekend is the Portland <a href=3D"=
http://abfm-pdx.com">abfm-pdx.com</a> with our beloved Marque being feature=
d. Looking forward to getting the car there under its own power. Will updat=
e tomorrow. <br>
Thanks to all who offered ideas.</p>

--bcaec547c9f14f6f35051ea75d44--

--===============7810005189658675478==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7810005189658675478==--