Subject: [Healeys] sleeved thermostats

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 16:57:50 +0200

In the past year or so some of you have asked me if I still had some NOS 
sleeved bellow thermostats from Smiths/Remax/Quinton-Brivac (all 
identical and made by the same manufacturer) or AC available as opposed 
to the modern variety.
I knew I still had some but I had mislaid the box containing them and 
could not find it any more..
Thanks to a search today for a NOS heater fan motor for one of you, I 
found the box with thermostats again.
Most are 86°C opening temp. (suitable for cars with a thermostatically 
controlled radiator fan), 3 are 68°C, 4 are 72°C and one is 80°C.
$45 or GBP22,50 a piece plus shipping which, up to 2kg, is $26 to the 
USA, GBP10 to the UK.
Up to 15 thermostats can be send in one parcel without extra postal charge.

Kees Oudesluijs
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

ox.team.net