Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Transmission Rebuild

From: Curtis Arndt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 21:36:45 -0700

--===============7473585296743191280==

--bcaec548aa591a2836051c9d1188

Hi Listers,

Looking for a quality and reputable shop in the Atlanta, Coastal Georgia,
Charleston area to rebuild a friends BJ8 transmission.  Otherwise it's
getting shipped off to Healey Surgeons.  Any and all recommendations
appreciated.

Thanks,

Curt

--bcaec548aa591a2836051c9d1188
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div>Hi Listers,<br><br></div>Looking for a qual=
ity and reputable shop in the Atlanta, Coastal Georgia, Charleston area to =
rebuild a friends BJ8 transmission.=C2=A0 Otherwise it&#39;s getting shippe=
d off to Healey Surgeons.=C2=A0 Any and all recommendations appreciated.<br=
><br></div>Thanks,<br><br></div>Curt<br></div>

--bcaec548aa591a2836051c9d1188--

--===============7473585296743191280==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7473585296743191280==--