Subject: [Healeys] Calling Doug Flagg

From: "Peter Svilans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 12:40:53 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1972330996806571157==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00ED_01D0CEB2.CCFC6D20"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00ED_01D0CEB2.CCFC6D20
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Doug, you were quickest on the buzzer for the BN2 windshield frame. I =
sent pictures, but have not heard from you in a week.  Please let me =
know.  Best regards, Peter
------=_NextPart_000_00ED_01D0CEB2.CCFC6D20
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Doug, you were quickest on the buzzer =
for the BN2=20
windshield frame. I sent pictures, but have not heard from you in a =
week.&nbsp;=20
Please let me know.&nbsp; Best regards, Peter</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00ED_01D0CEB2.CCFC6D20--

--===============1972330996806571157==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1972330996806571157==--