Subject: [Healeys] Gary and Roger in Cuba

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:53:34 -0400

--===============6840903400886436469==

--047d7bdc113c5ea1cc051e230f1a

Anybody happen to see "Cuban Chrome" on Discovery last night that shows the
efforts car guys make to keep their cars on the road?  Part of the episode
was a Healey restoration and on the bonnet was a copy of the "Restoration
Guide."  Here's a link to part of the Healey resto.  Pretty interesting
what these guys go through for their cars.
http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/cuban-chrome/videos/all-from-scratch/

Rick Neville

--047d7bdc113c5ea1cc051e230f1a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Anybody happen to see &quot;Cuban Chrome&quot; on Discover=
y last night that shows the efforts car guys make to keep their cars on the=
 road?=C2=A0 Part of the episode was a Healey restoration and on the bonnet=
 was a copy of the &quot;Restoration Guide.&quot; =C2=A0Here&#39;s a link t=
o part of the Healey resto.=C2=A0 Pretty interesting what these guys go thr=
ough for their cars. =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/cub=
an-chrome/videos/all-from-scratch/">http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/cuban=
-chrome/videos/all-from-scratch/</a><div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</div><=
/div>

--047d7bdc113c5ea1cc051e230f1a--

--===============6840903400886436469==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6840903400886436469==--