Subject: [Healeys] Not receiving any messages from the list

From: George Haywood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 15:00:31 -0400

--===============1641589032667338826==
	boundary="_ef9bdb77-5914-4747-81fb-431d2ed69388_"

--_ef9bdb77-5914-4747-81fb-431d2ed69388_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have not received a single message from the list in at least 2 weeks.  I =
have tried to retrieve my password from the [email-masked] site wit=
h no results.  There is a message on that site that states an email has bee=
n sent to my email address with my password but I haven't received anything=
.  I can sign into my account on the site so my email address is recorded c=
orrectly there.  I have not disabled my mail delivery.
=20
If anyone on the list receives this messages would you please Cc me a respo=
nse indicating that.  At least I'll know kind of where to start in fixing t=
he problem.  Any suggestions are appreciated.
=20
Thanks=2C
=20
George Haywood
'65 bj8=20
 		 	   		  =

--_ef9bdb77-5914-4747-81fb-431d2ed69388_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>I have not received a single mes=
sage from the list in at least&nbsp=3B2 weeks.&nbsp=3B I have tried to retr=
ieve my password from the <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">healeys=
@autox.team.net</a> site with no results.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BThere is a&nbsp=3B=
message on that site that states an email has been sent to my email address=
 with my password but I haven't received anything.&nbsp=3B I can sign into =
my account on the site so my email address is recorded correctly there.&nbs=
p=3B I have not disabled my mail delivery.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>If anyone on the =
list receives this messages would you please&nbsp=3BCc me a response indica=
ting that.&nbsp=3B At least I'll know&nbsp=3Bkind of where to start in fixi=
ng the problem.&nbsp=3B Any suggestions are appreciated.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Tha=
nks=2C<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>George Haywood<BR>'65 bj8&nbsp=3B<BR> 		 	   		  </di=
v></body>
</html>=

--_ef9bdb77-5914-4747-81fb-431d2ed69388_--

--===============1641589032667338826==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1641589032667338826==--