Subject: [Healeys] Valve cover

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 20:25:20 -0700

--===============4574748152942555896==

--001a11c2ce38369702051c5fb8b1

New gasket slipped a bit. Still leaking, but much less. More power from
adjusting valves, carbs still need adjusting, but car runs better. Torn
cartilage in right knee not happy, but smiles per mile improving. Cover of
generator mount plate has slight leak too. This engine will not rust on the
outside.:)
Cheers.
Happy motoring

Mr. Ira Erbs

--001a11c2ce38369702051c5fb8b1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">New gasket slipped a bit. Still leaking, but much less. More=
 power from adjusting valves, carbs still need adjusting, but car runs bett=
er. Torn cartilage in right knee not happy, but smiles per mile improving. =
Cover of generator mount plate has slight leak too. This engine will not ru=
st on the outside.:)<br>
Cheers.<br>
Happy motoring</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Mr. Ira Erbs</p>

--001a11c2ce38369702051c5fb8b1--

--===============4574748152942555896==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4574748152942555896==--