Subject: [Healeys] New "Healy"

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:36:49 -0400

--===============3666299792743391385==

--089e013a1a383d8c72051d9cb798

Based on the Miata.  http://www.healydesigns.co.uk/  Bleecchh!

Rick Neville

--089e013a1a383d8c72051d9cb798
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Based on the Miata. =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.healydesig=
ns.co.uk/" target=3D"_blank" style=3D"color:rgb(18,84,120);text-decoration:=
none;outline:0px;font-family:Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif=
;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250)">http://www.healydesigns.=
co.uk/</a>=C2=A0 Bleecchh!<div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</div></div>

--089e013a1a383d8c72051d9cb798--

--===============3666299792743391385==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3666299792743391385==--