Subject: [Fot] FW: [DCTRA] TR-6 steering shaft question

From: Dave Riddle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2026 15:29:51 +0000

--===============0047250158398350991==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BYAPR14MB2647DF39D714234268140804B5DB2BYAPR14MB2647namp_"

--_000_BYAPR14MB2647DF39D714234268140804B5DB2BYAPR14MB2647namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BYAPR14MB2647DF39D714234268140804B5DB2BYAPR14MB2647namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BYAPR14MB2647DF39D714234268140804B5DB2BYAPR14MB2647namp_--

--===============0047250158398350991==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0047250158398350991==--

---

From: "bob.lang.40" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2026 17:18:13 +0000

--===============4078458408117826604==
 boundary="b1=_2RGsNyEpW1N4qpCdlzuzCjzH0CEWytUdXcontGli0"

--b1=_2RGsNyEpW1N4qpCdlzuzCjzH0CEWytUdXcontGli0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

KioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioqKioq

--b1=_2RGsNyEpW1N4qpCdlzuzCjzH0CEWytUdXcontGli0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--b1=_2RGsNyEpW1N4qpCdlzuzCjzH0CEWytUdXcontGli0--

--===============4078458408117826604==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4078458408117826604==--