Subject: [Fot] TR3 Head

From: Jeff Snook <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2026 10:27:17 -0400

--===============5914214143666005305==

--000000000000d3ed8406570bb41e

Hey all, we are finishing up repairs/service to a 1959 TR3 for a customer,
except it seems it is never ending!  The head was sent to the machine shop
for a refresh and they determined it is cracked and not easily repairable.

So we are looking for a usable stock TR3 head.

If anyone has one, let me know.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
419-344-0319
www.snooksdreamcars.com

--000000000000d3ed8406570bb41e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hey all, we are finishing up repairs/service to a 195=
9 TR3 for a customer, except it seems it is never ending!=C2=A0 The head wa=
s sent to the machine shop for a refresh and they determined it is cracked =
and not easily repairable.</div><div><br></div><div>So we are looking for a=
 usable stock TR3 head.</div><div><br></div><div>If anyone has one, let me =
know.</div><div><br></div>Vroom, vroom,<div><br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"g=
mail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Jeff Sn=
ook<div>419-344-0319</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.snooksdreamcars.com" t=
arget=3D"_blank">www.snooksdreamcars.com</a></div><div><br></div></div></di=
v></div></div>

--000000000000d3ed8406570bb41e--

--===============5914214143666005305==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5914214143666005305==--