Subject: [Fot] The other side of racing

From: Michael Kurtz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2026 23:48:44 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5109478249624668139==
 boundary="------------1Y7zshwQrZ0inIfzByWS2QYM"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------1Y7zshwQrZ0inIfzByWS2QYM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

While I am not a fan of AI, I must say that this AI poster advertising 
for the iconic Duryea Hill Climb in Reading, PA is really cool. I cut my 
racing teeth in hill climbs and must say that the Triumphs (TR6, TR4, 
TR250, TR3) are really appreciated by the young and older fans who come 
to watch the events. We may not contend for the fastest on the hill, but 
we certainly represent the vintage car classes with pride and success; 
as evident that Richard Good (Good's Part Inc) in his TR6 holds every H2 
Class record in the numerous PHA (Pennsylvania Hill Climb Association) 
events held in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. I imagine Kas Kastner 
would be proud that we successfully represent the Triumphs in all 
fascists of vintage racing.

Mike Kurtz
1970 Triumph TR6
1973 TVR 2500M

May be an image of text that says 'DURYEA HILLCLIMB AUGUST 15-16, 2026 海 
DRMAPEN れ LIARA 51 EST. 1951 DRIVER: MICHAEL KURTZ FROM: BOWMANSVILLE, 
PA CAR: 1970 TRIUMPH TR6 CLASS: HISTORIC 2 CAR#: # 210 SPONSOR: GOOD PARTS'
--------------1Y7zshwQrZ0inIfzByWS2QYM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font face="Times New Roman">While I am not a fan of AI, I must say
      that this AI poster advertising for the iconic Duryea Hill Climb
      in Reading, PA is really cool. I cut my racing teeth in hill
      climbs and must say that the Triumphs (TR6, TR4, TR250, TR3) are
      really appreciated by the young and older fans who come to watch
      the events. We may not contend for the fastest on the hill, but we
      certainly represent the vintage car classes with pride and
      success; as evident that Richard Good (Good's Part Inc) in his TR6
      holds every H2 Class record in the numerous PHA (Pennsylvania Hill
      Climb Association) events held in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
      I imagine Kas Kastner would be proud that we successfully
      represent the Triumphs in all fascists of vintage racing. <br>
      <br>
      Mike Kurtz<br>
      1970 Triumph TR6<br>
      1973 TVR 2500M <br>
      <br>
    </font><img
src="https://scontent-iad6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/751819167_1504809554779181_909611506303079206_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_tt6&amp;cstp=mx1024x1536&amp;ctp=p526x296&amp;_nc_cat=109&amp;ccb=1-7&amp;_nc_sid=127cfc&amp;_nc_eui2=AeE56pTc2zF9D5BXg2bQmoRJwTyIC5HUZILBPIgLkdRkgrjrTLPE-r27KFAN6-HbYic&amp;_nc_ohc=G6XD20_KDnMQ7kNvwEPCIfl&amp;_nc_oc=AdoQfbXWI4obM7IOl-t7XxxWt7TfYsBKGTtYG6ikDqLw1a7PVLvgYmLfdEXomz5FqtgM8mbd_TwOVFnVteaUEcJC&amp;_nc_zt=23&amp;_nc_ht=scontent-iad6-1.xx&amp;_nc_gid=H4XB0mXC0CBpP7jSyCHZUg&amp;_nc_ss=7d2a8&amp;oh=00_AQAq_yt_REmyhrOTjXr_elLjgGjWPNufuV38XP_AXRVL6w&amp;oe=6A66087C"
alt="May be an image of text that says 'DURYEA HILLCLIMB AUGUST 15-16, 2026 海 DRMAPEN れ LIARA 51 EST. 1951 DRIVER: MICHAEL KURTZ FROM: BOWMANSVILLE, PA CAR: 1970 TRIUMPH TR6 CLASS: HISTORIC 2 CAR#: # 210 SPONSOR: GOOD PARTS'">
  </body>
</html>

--------------1Y7zshwQrZ0inIfzByWS2QYM--

--===============5109478249624668139==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5109478249624668139==--