Subject: [Fot] Morgan help in Salt Lake City

From: Bob Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2026 16:44:58 -0500

Brother in law has a friend in SLC with an inherited Morgan and he needs help getting it up and running. Anyone know someone that is out that way?

Bob Kramer 

You only get one chance at life, make it a TRIUMPH.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2026 16:40:38 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------mccCO9wgKI0vuG4zLfUr90sq
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

> Brother in law has a friend in SLC with an inherited Morgan and he needs help getting it up and running. Anyone know someone that is out that way?

He should join the BMCU mailing list ( British Motor CLub of Utah ), 
there are a number of Morgan owners in the club.  I think there is a 
link to subscribing at bmcutah.org - if not, have brother in law ask his 
friend to get in touch with me via email, and I will try to get him 
hooked up.

Just got back from a fine day out with the club, had a good turnout for 
a run to an old mining town west of SLC.

mjb.

--------------mccCO9wgKI0vuG4zLfUr90sq
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20260502_112850.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------mccCO9wgKI0vuG4zLfUr90sq
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--------------mccCO9wgKI0vuG4zLfUr90sq--