Subject: [Fot] TR4a block.

From: Brian Ray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 13:05:09 -0700

--Apple-Mail-D9F45F37-DC79-4BC3-8F7C-0CC506E74131
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BFGood afternoon, FOT,
I have this crack in the bridge between cylinders 2 and 3. Is this something=
 I would have to consider replacing the block for? I am building this to a f=
ast road specification. With that said, should I also bridge or strap the ce=
nter main bearing cap? Any guidance is appreciated.
Thank you,
Brian Ray

--Apple-Mail-D9F45F37-DC79-4BC3-8F7C-0CC506E74131
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_8664C31D-A7B8-4370-B0CC-3748E9C98991/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-D9F45F37-DC79-4BC3-8F7C-0CC506E74131
	name=image1.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_E093950A-AEFE-4A83-B47F-00B835FE8C55/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image1.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-D9F45F37-DC79-4BC3-8F7C-0CC506E74131
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-D9F45F37-DC79-4BC3-8F7C-0CC506E74131
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-D9F45F37-DC79-4BC3-8F7C-0CC506E74131--