Subject: [Fot] TR6 for sale

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2026 15:51:21 -0600 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0068_01DCE7A7.575D9DE0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0068_01DCE7A7.575D9DE0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0069_01DCE7A7.575DC4F0"

------=_NextPart_001_0069_01DCE7A7.575DC4F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A long-time personal friend that is also a professional mechanic
specializing in British cars has a 1970 Triumph TR6 for sale here in New
Mexico. Non overdrive 4 speed, surrey top, paint code 17. Appears to be rust
free to me, he said frame is solid. Odometer says 54,104 miles but I don't
know how accurate that is. My friend will be selling this car once he has
taken care of a few minor issues. If anyone is interested I have some
pictures and a few details but I can connect you with the seller/mechanic. I
have seen this car in person. 

Walter Hollowell

Albuquerque, New Mexico

------=_NextPart_001_0069_01DCE7A7.575DC4F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>A long-time personal friend that is also a =
professional mechanic specializing in British cars has a 1970 Triumph =
TR6 for sale here in New Mexico. Non overdrive 4 speed, surrey top, =
paint code 17. Appears to be rust free to me, he said frame is solid. =
Odometer says 54,104 miles but I don&#8217;t know how accurate that is. =
My friend will be selling this car once he has taken care of a few minor =
issues. If anyone is interested I have some pictures and a few details =
but I can connect you with the seller/mechanic. I have seen this car in =
person. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Walter Hollowell<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Albuquerque, New =
Mexico<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0069_01DCE7A7.575DC4F0--

------=_NextPart_000_0068_01DCE7A7.575D9DE0
	name="1970 TR6 surrey.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="1970 TR6 surrey.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0068_01DCE7A7.575D9DE0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_NextPart_000_0068_01DCE7A7.575D9DE0--