Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 block.

From: Erik Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 11:24:16 +0000

--===============4465939342190736294==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR17MB2940673B1A3AD8768FA4D5E4FA092DM6PR17MB2940namp_"

--_000_DM6PR17MB2940673B1A3AD8768FA4D5E4FA092DM6PR17MB2940namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DM6PR17MB2940673B1A3AD8768FA4D5E4FA092DM6PR17MB2940namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DM6PR17MB2940673B1A3AD8768FA4D5E4FA092DM6PR17MB2940namp_--

--===============4465939342190736294==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4465939342190736294==--

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 15:23:23 -0500

My recollection (I can't find it in writing) that this crack is common 
and not a big deal.  Don't try to repair it.

For reference, here's a page on engine building tips largely from my 
Dad.  For racing we strap the center main, not sure it's needed for road 
use.

https://tonydrews.com/uncle_jacks_engine_building_tips.htm

Regards, Tony Drews

On 5/27/2026 2:54 PM, Brian Ray wrote:
> Good afternoon, FOT,
> I have this crack in the bridge between cylinders 2 and 3. Is this something I would have to consider replacing the block for? I am building this to a fast road specification. With that said, should I also bridge or strap the center main bearing cap? Any guidance is appreciated.
> Thank you,
> Brian Ray
>
>
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Barr, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 21:07:22 +0000

I miss his sense of humor  :-/

Scott (B.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Tony Drews
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2026 3:23 PM
To: Brian Ray <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 block.

My recollection (I can't find it in writing) that this crack is common and not a big deal.  Don't try to repair it.

For reference, here's a page on engine building tips largely from my Dad.  For racing we strap the center main, not sure it's needed for road use.

Regards, Tony Drews

On 5/27/2026 2:54 PM, Brian Ray wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Ponostyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 17:14:27 -0700

--===============6765029236693570148==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_D3DB873C-8494-4878-A367-195D35919CC7"

--Apple-Mail=_D3DB873C-8494-4878-A367-195D35919CC7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

I looked at two of my blocks, both have similar cracks. One has the =
typical crack from the edge of the block to one of the short stud holes. =
I repair those by drilling a little deeper and installing a solid =
insert. Then I run a bottoming tap through the insert to tread the added =
hole extension and I use an ARP stud that=E2=80=99s made about 3/8=E2=80=9D=
 longer for this purpose. I suspect any block you find will have some =
cracks. Unless they are in the meat of the support for the liners I=E2=80=99=
d ignore them. The block simply aligns the cylinders and moves water =
around. Not a lot of stress on it except where it clamps the head and =
the main bearings. At least I don=E2=80=99t think so.=20
> On May 28, 2026, at 2:07=E2=80=AFPM, Barr, Scott =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
>=20
>=20
> From: Fot <[email-masked] =
>=20
> My recollection (I can't find it in writing) that this crack is common =
>=20
> For reference, here's a page on engine building tips largely from my =
Dad.  For racing we strap the center main, not sure it's needed for road =
use.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>> I have this crack in the bridge between cylinders 2 and 3. Is this =
something I would have to consider replacing the block for? I am =
building this to a fast road specification. With that said, should I =
also bridge or strap the center main bearing cap? Any guidance is =
appreciated.
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive=20
>> http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
>>=20
>>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>=20
>=20
>=20
> http://www.fot-racing.com <http://www.fot-racing.com/>
>=20
> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_D3DB873C-8494-4878-A367-195D35919CC7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html aria-label=3D"message body"><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" =
content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body =
style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
line-break: after-white-space;">I looked at two of my blocks, both have =
similar cracks. One has the typical crack from the edge of the block to =
one of the short stud holes. I repair those by drilling a little deeper =
and installing a solid insert. Then I run a bottoming tap through the =
insert to tread the added hole extension and I use an ARP stud that=E2=80=99=
s made about 3/8=E2=80=9D longer for this purpose. I suspect any block =
you find will have some cracks. Unless they are in the meat of the =
support for the liners I=E2=80=99d ignore them. The block simply aligns =
the cylinders and moves water around. Not a lot of stress on it except =
where it clamps the head and the main bearings. At least I don=E2=80=99t =
think so.&nbsp;<div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>On May 28, 2026, at =
2:07=E2=80=AFPM, Barr, Scott &lt;[email-masked]&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div><meta =
charset=3D"UTF-8"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">I miss his sense of humor =
&nbsp;:-/</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Scott (B.)</span><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">-----Original Message-----</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">From: Fot &lt;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">[email-masked]</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">&gt; On Behalf Of Tony =
Drews</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Sent: Thursday, May 28, =
2026 3:23 PM</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">To: Brian Ray =
&lt;</span><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">[email-masked]</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">&gt;;<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">[email-masked]</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 block.</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">My recollection (I can't =
find it in writing) that this crack is common and not a big deal.&nbsp; =
Don't try to repair it.</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">For reference, here's a page on engine =
building tips largely from my Dad.&nbsp; For racing we strap the center =
main, not sure it's needed for road use.</span><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline =
!important;">https://tonydrews.com/uncle_jacks_engine_building_tips.htm</s=
pan><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Regards, Tony Drews</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">On 5/27/2026 2:54 PM, =
Brian Ray wrote:</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><blockquote type=3D"cite" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;">Good =
afternoon, FOT,<br>I have this crack in the bridge between cylinders 2 =
and 3. Is this something I would have to consider replacing the block =
for? I am building this to a fast road specification. With that said, =
should I also bridge or strap the center main bearing cap? Any guidance =
is appreciated.<br>Thank you,<br>Brian =
Ray<br><br><br><br><br><br>_______________________________________________=
<br>[email-masked]<br><br>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: =
http://autox.team.net/archive<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>http://www.team.net/piper=
mail/fot<br>Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>http://autox.team.net/mai=
lman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><br><br></blockquote><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline =
!important;">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">[email-masked]</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline =
!important;">http://www.fot-racing.com</span><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Donate: =
0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Archive: =
http://autox.team.net/archive =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><=
br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline =
!important;">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">[email-masked]</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><a =
href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: =
none; text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: =
solid;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" style=3D"font-family: =
TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-line: none; =
text-decoration-thickness: auto; text-decoration-style: solid;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; =
font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: TimesNewRomanPSMT; font-size: 18px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a></di=
v></blockquote></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_D3DB873C-8494-4878-A367-195D35919CC7--

--===============6765029236693570148==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6765029236693570148==--