Subject: [Fot] 2026 Kastner Cup info - The Sunday All-Triumphs race

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 06:11:35 -0400

We have been given a second All-Triumphs race on Sunday morning. In the 
past, we have called this the Reunion Race. This year we are going to 
change the name.

I am pleased to announce the Sunday race will now be called the "Jack 
Drews Memorial Race". For those of you who may not know, Kas awarded the 
Cup to Jack at the first gathering back in 2003. That first running for 
the Kastner Cup was dubbed the International Triumph Challenge, before 
having the name of our series changed to The Kastner Cup. Jack could not 
get his car started for the call to the grid, so he ended up starting 
from the back of the field. He charged through the field ending up 
second in class, third overall. His performance was noted by Kas as best 
fitting the criteria for a Kastner Cup Champion, and the rest is 
history.

It's all coming together!

Henry Frye
Chair - 2026 Kastner Cuo - Return to Mosport
860.508.3118
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot