Subject: [Fot] Engine crack

From: Lyman Scherer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 10:17:34 -0700

--Apple-Mail-1D38BEA6-7123-463D-8129-D4476CA690F4
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

This block crack is between #2 & #3 cylinder liners at upper position.
Has a .020=E2=80=9D wider difference on the cylinder head bolts compared to a=
ll the other bolts. The cylinder liners are true in block.
 Would this difference be a big problem on a low compression engine.=20
Don=E2=80=99t have another block!!=20
This engine needs to run the BajaTriumph 2400 miles in the 2027 Mexican 1000=
 under mild conditions.

--Apple-Mail-1D38BEA6-7123-463D-8129-D4476CA690F4
	name=IMG_5077.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=7EF20C82-1642-476E-B6DF-C3C79E0F52A8
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_5077.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-1D38BEA6-7123-463D-8129-D4476CA690F4
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-1D38BEA6-7123-463D-8129-D4476CA690F4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-1D38BEA6-7123-463D-8129-D4476CA690F4--