Subject: [Fot] Change my email address?

From: Mike Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2026 18:38:00 +0000

--===============4878223387247041447==
 boundary="--_NmP-f132c90c8397d9fd-Part_1"

----_NmP-f132c90c8397d9fd-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

There is some problem with my email provider.  They have recently started =
treating FOT as spam that they are removing.
Messages are no longer coming to my inbox!
I have failed to be able to get them to treat all of the FOT posts as legit=
.
How can we change me from [email-masked] (mailto:grandwazoo@earth=
link.net) to [email-masked]?
I've created that account for occasions such as this.

And, yes, I'm really Mike Jackson not someone trying to hijack his account.=

You know, the Bozo from South Florida with a Red TR3

----_NmP-f132c90c8397d9fd-Part_1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"=
><p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">There is some problem =
with my email provider.&nbsp; They have recently started treating FOT as =
spam that they are removing.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">Messages are no longer =
coming to my inbox!</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">I have failed to be able =
to get them to treat all of the FOT posts as legit.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">How can we change me from =
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> to=
 <span style=3D"color: #202124; font-family: 'Google Sans', Roboto, =
RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: =
bold; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.95);">grandwazoo13505@gmail.=
</span>com?</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">I've created that account =
for occasions such as this.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">And, yes, I'm really Mike =
Jackson not someone trying to hijack his account.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.0;">You know, the Bozo from =
South Florida with a Red TR3</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0.1rem 0; line-height: 1.=
0;">&nbsp;</p></div>
----_NmP-f132c90c8397d9fd-Part_1--

--===============4878223387247041447==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4878223387247041447==--

---

From: Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2026 20:02:10 -0600

Have you tried the link at the bottom of each and every FOT message that 
you've gotten?  The one that looks like

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/your_email_address_here

It should take you to a page that allows you to change your list 
address.  In theory, at least, some of this stuff doesn't always work. 
The server is running an ancient version of the operating system, the 
email lists are held together with bailing wire and chewing gum.  But it 
does keep chugging along:

[root@autox bin]# w
  19:54:59 up 1001 days, 42 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.91, 1.35, 1.33
USER     TTY        LOGIN@   IDLE   JCPU   PCPU WHAT
mark     tty2      18Mar26 1001days  2:33m  0.16s 
/usr/libexec/tracker-miner-apps
mark     pts/0     19Feb26  0.00s  2.09s  0.48s sshd: mark [priv]

It is rare to see a server that has been running continuously for 1,001 
days!

mjb.