Subject: [Fot] 1969 Spit race car in Lambertville, Michigan on BAT.

From: Mike Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2026 14:22:07 -0400

--===============1567069795316709502==

--000000000000604e47064d3c6a79

FYI, not mine, the link was sent to me by a friend. it would be great to
see this back on track.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-triumph-spitfire-24/

mike h

--000000000000604e47064d3c6a79
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">FYI, not mine, the link was sent to me by a friend. it wou=
ld be great to see this back on track.<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https:=
//bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-triumph-spitfire-24/">https://bringatraile=
r.com/listing/1966-triumph-spitfire-24/</a></div><div><br></div><div>mike h=
</div></div>

--000000000000604e47064d3c6a79--

--===============1567069795316709502==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1567069795316709502==--