Subject: [Fot] Member status

From: robertten1--- via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2026 11:24:17 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0410331288576474047==
	boundary="----=_Part_4755335_1160614332.1770117857349"

------=_Part_4755335_1160614332.1770117857349
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Morning all,
Is Joe Curry a member of our group ?=C2=A0 I ask because I keep finding his=
 emails in my Spam Folder and resist to open to protect my email account.An=
y suggestions are welcome here.
ThanksBob Totten64. SPIT GT autocrosser
------=_Part_4755335_1160614332.1770117857349
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp156be8ebyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Morning all,</div><div><br></div><div>Is Joe Curry a member of our group ?&nbsp; I ask because I keep finding his emails in my Spam Folder and resist to open to protect my email account.</div><div>Any suggestions are welcome here.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks</div><div>Bob Totten</div><div>64. SPIT GT autocrosser</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_4755335_1160614332.1770117857349--

--===============0410331288576474047==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0410331288576474047==--

---

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2026 12:25:07 +0000

--===============5145597874082561216==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN7PR15MB224369553972C2F2AFC498C5E19BABN7PR15MB2243namp_"

--_000_BN7PR15MB224369553972C2F2AFC498C5E19BABN7PR15MB2243namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN7PR15MB224369553972C2F2AFC498C5E19BABN7PR15MB2243namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN7PR15MB224369553972C2F2AFC498C5E19BABN7PR15MB2243namp_--

--===============5145597874082561216==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5145597874082561216==--