Subject: [Fot] Triumph heads

From: Michael Deweerd via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2026 17:25:32 -0500

--===============5469691347982420242==

--000000000000c65260064a578088

Amici,
ARe the dowel spacing on the low port heads the same as the high port? or
are they wider apart? Does anyone have a dimension between centers?
Thanks
-- 
*Mike Deweerd*

--000000000000c65260064a578088
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br clear=3D"all"></div><div>Amici,</div><div>ARe the=
 dowel spacing on the low port heads the same as the high port? or are they=
 wider apart? Does anyone have a dimension between centers?</div><div>Thank=
s=C2=A0</div><span class=3D"gmail_signature_prefix">-- </span><br><div dir=
=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div =
dir=3D"ltr"><i><font face=3D"comic sans ms, sans-serif">Mike Deweerd</font>=
</i></div></div></div>

--000000000000c65260064a578088--

--===============5469691347982420242==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5469691347982420242==--